It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a thread about me!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
hey everyone im new here about a week now... i am allready liking this place, a little about me.. i love music.. thats about it.. im mainly interested in Paranormal Studies, UFO's, Cryptozoology, ill often lurk around other forums and threads tho

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well thank you for joining friend, glad to see the lurkers come out.

Enjoy your time here, I look forward to your contributions.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alecohol

Welcome to ATS the best Alternative Website on the web. If you like that stuff that is awesome, we have an AWESOME Cryto board. Check the link in my Signiture called: Dinosaurs are they alive today. Be sure to check out foofstars and ravenshadows threads on the crypto boards. Paranormal, well I know a lot about that. UFO's are something I don't know a lot about, however, jkrog08 and Frank Warren have some good threads about UFO's. Paranormal threads are always good and fun.

So sit back and enjoy, hopefully you teach us something and hopefully you grow in knowledge as well!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS my friend! Dont be afraid to express yourself!
(well within the T & C of course)

Come in, relax, dont steal the soup we're in a depression.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Welcome aboard to the most opinionated, interesting conspiracy site out there.
Look forward to your views and stuff
Oh and I love music too but that's more on BTS.

One of my faves is Paranormal so may chat with you on there.
Have fun

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alecohol
hey everyone im new here about a week now... i am allready liking this place, a little about me.. i love music.. thats about it.. im mainly interested in Paranormal Studies, UFO's, Cryptozoology, ill often lurk around other forums and threads tho

First, welcome to ATS, enjoy posting!!

Second, what kind of music are you in to? From my signature you can see that I am a Killers fan, but I have a very eclectic collection of music and I am always adding more.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
For the music lovers:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Welcome aboard Al

After a long day of ATS posting a lot of peeps also like to hang at BTS (belowtopsecret) for more lighthearted discussions. As a fellow music lover you might enjoy the "Music" forum contained within.

Have fun, enjoy all that ATS has to offer, and if you need any help don't hesitate to drop me a U2U.

Cheers.

[edit on 14 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

new topics

top topics

join