It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Image: The Battle for Man: God verus The Devil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
May 11, 2009, 4:42pm the clouds overcast were dark and foreboding, and I was at my computer.

Suddenly, the clouds broke and bright sunlight broke through the room. For some reason I thought it was so unusual, so special I just had to take a picture of this beautiful first (and only) cloudbreak of the day that I rushed to find my Blackberry to take a picture. Less than a minute later, I stuck the camera out of the window and took a picture.

The result was surprising...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1aa396f08992.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16168cf9f48c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd1ff4689fd3.jpg[/atsimg]

The cloud break takes on the form of man, and what appears to be an large demonic being can be visibly seen to the right (not included in the cropped image window). Enveloped in brightness to the left is what I can only assume is an opposing being ie: God?

Between the two, you can see what appears to be two or three entities, one apparently shows the headless torso of someone in some dress, with a different, dark demon in between, and an man or woman with what looks like a cross or a variation of a cross resting over his/her right shoulder.

The full, unmodified image is here: www.megaupload.com...

Alternative: files.abovetopsecret.com...

I still have the original image on my blackberry.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I saw a lot of different stuff.
An ogre, a boob, a face in profile, in fact it looks like two faces are about to kiss. A pregnant woman, something that does looks like a woman in a dress... ect. Think I see an alien to.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Did you see the benis too, as well? lol.

It could be his horns... But I think it looks like a benis.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

This is a beautiful picture. Maybe it wasn't a good and bad thing. Maybe it was a sign just for you! Could mean something symbolic. Could be a sign to you from those loved ones long passed?? I know I sound like a nut! Sorry...

Great picture though!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Maybe its, oh I don't know, condensed water vapor swirling about as it moves with the wind. Wait a second......my old dead grandpa is in there! That truly is amazing. I thought God only appeared on burnt toast.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I see the boob and the demonic face. If it does mean anything it is probably a meaing for you in some way since you were the one to see this. Then again maybe it means absolutely nothing at all. Great pic though and thanks for sharing it.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The earth is in realtime reading our thoughts and intent. It knows. And it loves. We on the other hand know little and love in misguidance of knowing nature and self entwined.

I have learned to read the clouds messages to me. They call me to help the earth daily. I want to.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Cool pic, although I don't know for sure if it is real. The first thing I saw was a penis next to a boob. Maybe its the heavenly battle of the sex's?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies everybody! I thought this thread died and I didn't set up automatic notice of any replies and checked back on it to see how it's going...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32
Thanks! Maybe 'they' knew I would have to upload it on ATS to share it

Good to give some people faith if they have lost any or are wondering if there's any truth in these weird moon base soul capture theories, and there's no God at all, eh?

Sometimes I struggle with believing in the existence of the supernatural... But things like this help make me wonder...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140
Thanks! You said you were wondering if it was real- no modifications were made, no photoshop, no anything.

But real, as in supernatural? Hmm, I'd like to believe so. Just my opinion

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In the third photo I can see a left tit.
Hmmm,now what about the other one?

Any ideas where a right tit is?

Sorry OP no offence,couldn't resist it.I do have these moments now and then.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zetetic_of_Truth
Perhaps, perhaps... Maybe not just a realization of my own spiritual failings but for anybody who sees this picture.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic
Yeah, it looks like a breast doesn't it
?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12
Haha Yeah, it could simply have been an fortunate shot, but it's so beautiful I set it up as my monitor wallpaper

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nice picture, but I think you've been spending too much time looking at it

I saw a cloud last week that look like a bum.. maybe God was mooning me

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle
Oh I like to look at other things too ;D, but this picture, it's awe inspiring for me, even if it is only a fortunate arrangement of cloud molecules.

I see a representation of a titanic battle between good and evil for the heart and minds of humanity, a cloud visage of a supernatural battle too ancient and too complex to comprehend, but this image shows that the battle still rages.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I had a thought that maybe it represents both male and female or both male and female, hermaphrodite. (the penis and the breast)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77
Yes it's very interesting, I've come to realize that our existence is stranger than it looks. I feel that seeing this image has made me appreciate the gift of life.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
love the pic
I can see a bear....no faces just a bear...strange how we can see things differently

new topics

top topics

join