It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible New Crop Circle Shows 3-D Hyperdimensional Geometry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Some bloke investigating it found an LED device on the site believed to have been used by the hoaxers.

I've received a number of emails regarding the small LED device found in the field. This was found by my colleague Freddy Silva on the morning after the formation was reported. He passed it onto me for subsequent analysis (as I've studied electronics). It's a very simple device consisting of a green Light Emitting Diode (LED) connected to a battery via a small on/off switch. It was wrapped in plastic tape, which was still sticky and indicative that it hadn't been left out for long as there was no weather erosion on it. Indeed, it still worked and could be operated.

I've no idea what it could be used for other than a sighting device in the dark. It might have been dropped by hoaxers or it may have been deliberately 'planted' by debunkers/hoaxers.

The device is still in my possession.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

ps: u stole my old avy.

[edit on 14 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yes, that video has been debunked. That is the one I was talking about. It's the only one I've seen, and the guy who made it admitted to having it done in a studio of a friend, after his facts were not making sense. So aside from that hoax, I've not seen a single video of a ufo making a crop circle.

Those who think people cannot make these, are not giving humans enough credit for ingenuity and skill, especially when driven to do something "cool" like this.

You'll also note that 90% of the crop circles appear in England. Which imo, points to a few core groups creating these.

As far the content goes, the stuff appearing are either artistic, or they are things that would obviously cause questions and make people think there is something sinister or amazing behind it. DNA or other codes? Not surprising. I'd choose something like that, if I wanted to get people talking.

UFOs making these just makes no sense to me from a common sense perspective. If they really wanted to get a message across, I think there would be dozens of much more effective ways, than drawing cryptic pictures in crops. I also think the picture would be so alien and amazing, we'd know it wasn't something cooked up by someone from this planet.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Since by looking at the circles we could go back and forth for ever, maybe it's time to look at some facts:

* Soil samples under crop circles have been shown to have a higher electro-magnetic radiation level compared to soil just outside the circle.

* The stalks of barley/wheat/corn/etc show evidence of high heat, such as ruptured joints on the stalk, similar to what a microwave would produce.

Here's an EXCELLENT video on the science of crop circles.

www.youtube.com...

We all know there are some fakers out there; time to pay attention to irrefutable empirical evidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
Since by looking at the circles we could go back and forth for ever, maybe it's time to look at some facts:

* Soil samples under crop circles have been shown to have a higher electro-magnetic radiation level compared to soil just outside the circle.

* The stalks of barley/wheat/corn/etc show evidence of high heat, such as ruptured joints on the stalk, similar to what a microwave would produce.

Here's an EXCELLENT video on the science of crop circles.

www.youtube.com...

We all know there are some fakers out there; time to pay attention to irrefutable empirical evidence.

Thank you ! I had to wade through all the previous stuff for someone to post factors that distinguish a fake from a genuinely unexplainable event.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I would like to point out some facts for people who are either debunkers of this enigma, or simply have not studied the science involved in these formations to make an informed opinion.
First may i point out that there are hoaxers of these formations which is undeniable, however there is a large number also which are distinctly different which could not and have never been replicated by any hoaxers. I will detail the anomalies here and break it into 2 parts as it is a fair bit of information.

Part 1

Biology
William C. Levengood, an eminent biophsicist at the Pinelandia Laboratories in Michigan, has looked at the plants from crop formations from many countries for a number of years. What he has discoverd is that the internal structure of the plants is changed at the cellular level, and that the cell pit walls within the structure of the plants are fractured and have expanded. What is important about these findings is that this effect has NEVER been replicated by humans tramping on plants.
Along the length of cereal crops are "knuckles" known as nodes. These nodes allow the plant to return to the vertical position if they are somehow placed in a horizontal position during their growth period. These nodes normally expand slightly during growth, and this expansion is a common effect known to farmers all over the world.
The nodal expansion in crops taken from within crop formations is extremely unusual when compared to normal nodal expansion: the ratio of expansion is greatly increased and this effect is specific to crops in what are believed to be genuine crop formations. This greatly amplified nodal expansion, again, can not be duplicated by counterfeit circlemakers stomping around a field with boards and twine.
According to Levengood, the largest expansion occurs in the centre, and to a lesser degree, around the periphery of the formations.
There is a profile of enlargement that is proportional to the profile of the real crop formation from which it was taken. This appears to be an explicit connection between the geometries of the master formation and the dimensions of the nodal expansion. And once again this is not found in hoaxed formations.
Interestingly, Levengood has also determined that there is magnetic material impregnated in some of the plants from authentic formations, as well as in the soil taken from around those plants.
This magnetic material, to date, has only also been found in a small number of meteorites. This would suggest that the construction of crop formations involves energies from outside our planet and that some high-energy event may have been responsible for impregnating magnetic meteorite material inside the plants from crop formations.
Levengood has posited that microwave radiation could cause many of the expulsion cavities and nodal changes found in crop formation plant stalks. In fact, as part of his research at the Pinelandia Labs, Levengood was able to duplicate the specific nodal changes by exposing normal plants to microwaves. However, one element of the changed plants he could not duplicate through microwave exposure was the genetic changes to the nodes found in crop formation plants.
Seed heads collected from plants inside crop formations suspected of being authentic were malformed, and yet often manifested speeded-up germination. Rapid , widespread heating of the nodes is present in crop formations that show no evidence of a human hand.

Radiation
Some years ago, the Center for Crop Circle Studies (C.C.C.S) commissioned a research project in which radiation was measured in crop formations which were believed to be authentic. Some unusual radioactive isotopes were found in a number of these formations.
The analysis of the results was done in a U.S Government Laboratory and, after the findings were made public, the prevailing opinion was that they were very unusual and further research was recommended.
And then something odd happened.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Wow...this is some very cool stuff !

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This is hardly 'rocket science'. What's next - a dodecahedron?

Sorry about the short post.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think when I have more time on my hands I'll get a HD camera with night vision and camp out somewhere like a sniper and just wait. I'll catch the crafty buggers doing this infra red handed.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Part 2

Within a few days of the announcement of the findings, the government laboratory that had performed the the analysis suddenly backpedaled and announced that a contamination within the laboratory had been discovered, and that they now believed that the results on the isotopic readings were a result of lingering contamination from an earlier experiment. The tests were not repeated.

Professor Hawkins wrote an article for the CPRI Newsletter and is somewhat technical in nature, i will not include this here but it may be of interest to scientists, mathmeticians, musicoligists and other science minded lay people. The article can be viewed from the Circles Phenomenen Research International Newsletter, volume 5, No.2, Fall/Winter 1996/97.
Some people believe that crop formations only appear in wheat or barley fields which is quite false, there have been formations in many other forms of vegitation such as Canola or seed rape, long grass, corn, tobacco and rice fields. There have been a few reports of formations in vegetable crops, especially spinach and potatoes. Crop formations have also been found in groves of small trees, and there are some reports of formations in snow.
The most impressive snow formation was seen and photographed by students at MIT University in Boston, on the 2nd of February in 1993. Many shapes, including circles and rings, were formed in the light snow that covered a very thin layer of ice on the Charles River. The ice was very thin and would not have been able to support the weight of a small child, so the suspicion that the acres of geometric designs were made by the students was quickly ruled out.
There are certain characteristics that can be looked for when trying to identify a crop formation. If the following are found in a formation then it is probably authentic.
(1) There are no tracks into the formation.
(2) There are no signs of interference with the soil or the plants at points in the formation where hoaxers would have to stand to create the formation.
(3) The plants are not damaged or broken.
(4) The plants are more vibrant in appearance and the root structure is more extensive than usual.
(5) The swirl symmetry is even and there is usually two or fewer rotations of the spiral vein of the circle before it strikes the standing wall of the formations circumference.
(6) There are magnetic and electrostatic anomalies in the formation, and compass rotation occurs when inside the formation.
(7) The plants are changed at the cellular level.
(8) Small quantities of an unknown magnetic material are found in the formations soil and impregnated into the plant tissue.
(9) A magnetic profile as registered on a magnetometer mimics the actual design of the formation.
(10) The profile of the electrostatic field found in a formation shows unusual patterning.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Looks more like a molecular structure to me

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I believe in UFO's but think that all Crop Circles except a few ones like from Billy Meier are Human made.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
They are showing us the way, everyone is just too stupid and caught up in their lives and "World Events" I dunno, if I was smarter and wanted to take the time, like some poeple should I bet we could figure this out, but alas no one has devoted the time. Just need someone who is amazing at math and someone who can think beyond what is. Then we can make some progress..

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Maybe I'm too simple minded.......
My lil girl "age 9" brought home many shapes like this, and many others that can be cut out of construction paper to make 3D objects....
Thats besides the point I still love it, NO 9 year old made this, I just hope there is a hidden message, if not in this one but the many we have had , and the many I suspect we will continue to recieve..
I truely hope we are not alone!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
amazing ive never rlly had a view on crop circles i mean the way there done is very un-human and done in such a short length of time but some of them u can tell humans did it.
i also am wondering if there are pictures of messed up crop circles.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If you wish to study TRUE sacred geometry and its possible relevance to the various geometrical motifs found in crop circles, you should study the research articles (downloadable PDFs) at

smphillips.8m.com...

Here, you will discover the ACTUAL meaning of the word 'sacred' in the context of geometry. Here, you will encounter astounding evidence of transcendental design and intelligence at work - hitherto unknown, beautiful connections between number and sacred geometry. Here, you will learn that the group mathematics of superstring theory is embedded in the sacred geometries of the Tree of Life, its recently discovered polyhedral counterpart and the ancient Sri Yantra. Here, you will understand why some crop circles formed this year are displaying a seven-fold and double seven-fold pattern in the context of the Taoist T'ai Chai symbol of yin and yang. In short, if you wish to understood the subtle message of many crop circles, you need first to learn the mathematical design of reality. These articles will provide a helpful introduction. Be advised, however, that you will have to work hard to master these technical, highly mathematical papers. If you do, you will realise for the first time how science and religion do, indeed, share common ground.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma
Good find, very interesting!

One moment I am convinced they are man made, the next I see something like this and I'm baffled.

Without mentioning what side of the fence I'm on when it comes to crop circles, may I ask why or how this specific formation would convince you that these are NOT man made? As if man wouldn't have the intelligence to "unfold" an octahedron? Just curious.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

That is such a good question? I live in Wiltshire and often travel out to look at the circles. I can honestly say I have never seen one that looked like a hit and miss attempt.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I myself own a complete bag of platonic solids, form thetahedrons to isocahedrons. (i rather use 2d10 to roll for %, so no 100 sided dice here) And i have never been accused of cheating by using "hyperdimensional mathematics" despite that fact.

I'd say if there was a study about people who made crop circles for fun it would not suprise me if they had a higher than average familiarity with platonic solids...

BTW: did you know that there is a 2000 year old roman glass die around with 20 sides?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Why four hours?

What makes you think that it was made in four hours or less?

And the crop circle on the first photo is the same as in the second photo, the only difference is that the first photo was taken on the day after, I probably should have posted them by cronological order.

On August 1 it looked like this.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f45c83158eed542e.jpg[/atsimg]

On August 2 it looked like this.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/300344f212733a4b.jpg[/atsimg]

PS: I don't know if it can be made in four hours, I have no experience in making crop circles, but it may be possible, you just need a well organised team.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Did the Romans play D&D?

I've never seen a crop circle in the flesh but would like to, I think most are fakes and that now the phenomena is waning in interest from traditional science circles ~ does anyone know if people still go to new sites to take readings?

Does anyone have links to the snow-circles that were mentioned?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join