It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible New Crop Circle Shows 3-D Hyperdimensional Geometry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

You mean this video

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-6-2009 by MonoChromeWrayth]

[edit on 14-6-2009 by MonoChromeWrayth]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Yeah, this stuff is pretty amazing. I've been hooked on it for years. if you want to read more about the sacred geometry embeded in the crop circles, a really good book to read is Freddy Silva's book on crop circles. He also has a website, too, about crop circles and sacred geometry. All of his research is pretty amazing.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Nice , thanks for the tip

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MonoChromeWrayth

Ok now thats one amazing video !

Has it ever been " debunked " ?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
No offense but this clearly looks man-made...if you look at crop circles they are precise...maybe its just me but these shapes dont look exactly the same.

Also..if you look at the detail of most of the crop circles they are images with an immense amount of detail...almost impossible to do over-night.

These are simplistic...and what is the significance?

I could be wrong. Frankly I hope I'm wrong...but one thing I am surprised at is the amount and immense detail of recent crop circles.

Be foolish to think its just us here on this blue rock...too many planets...

too many unanswered questions...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Im on the fence regarding whether they are man or other being made.
I base my lack of decision on the following....

Why has no one ever seen one being made?. Especially as we are talking about massive sized circles now appearing.

Why use a field of wheat or Barley to get their (If they are non human) message accross?. Surely there are more obvious ways of leaving these puzzles.

I am also swayed by videos Ive seen (See the other ATS thread) of people with pixelated faces making them for specific businesses or companies as a publicity stunt.

I agree with some who think there might just be a bit of a competition going on between 2 or more groups who are making them and thats why they are getting bigger and more complicated in their design.

respects

The ugly ones are fake.
The huge beautifull crop circles are real.
We just need a simple challenge.
Just make an exact copy of one of the huge crop circles.
$1 Millions is yours if you can do it in 4 hours.
Good Luck!

Oh, by the way don't disturb the surrounding field with a machine.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
No offense but this clearly looks man-made...if you look at crop circles they are precise...maybe its just me but these shapes dont look exactly the same.

Also..if you look at the detail of most of the crop circles they are images with an immense amount of detail...almost impossible to do over-night.

These are simplistic...and what is the significance?

I could be wrong. Frankly I hope I'm wrong...but one thing I am surprised at is the amount and immense detail of recent crop circles.

Be foolish to think its just us here on this blue rock...too many planets...

too many unanswered questions...

In case you were wondering, it's the Grays leaving these "clues"
behind. The message is "We Are Here."
I think the Grays have been here for thousands of years.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: 3D croppie!
Would that make it a cropstack?
Star for you.

But unfortunately I feel that we would completely overlook 3D cropstacks due to their inherent haystack nature!!! Examples shown in links below.

Haystack 1

Haystack 2

Haystack 3

Haystack 4 [my favorite]

Personal Disclosure:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83ec3e0eef36.jpg[/atsimg]

[Hint: All of them! RE: foreign farm workers are often responsible for these 3D straw origami.]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I said in a previos post that there was a famous crop circle for which there were evidences of having been made in more than one night, and I found it, it was this one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f45c83158eed542e.jpg[/atsimg]

On the day before it looked like this, but we cannot find this image on most of the sites about crop circles, I wonder why.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/300344f212733a4b.jpg[/atsimg]

Also, according to this site, some markings were found, probably left by the people who made it.

Excellent example!
Here you go! $5 Million if you can make a copy in 4 hours.
I'll even let you build the copy from 1 PM to 5 PM.
Plenty of daylight for you. Can it be done???
That crop circle on the top is beautiful.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma
Good find, very interesting!

One moment I am convinced they are man made, the next I see something like this and I'm baffled.

Seriously? How could this change your opinion on the issue? It's invisible triagles. Any one with a novice interest in math could come up with this.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I guess it's possible that crop circles could be projected onto the earth by an alien satellite, perhaps an alien equivalent of Voyager?

The first thing a thought when I saw the "8-sided" crop circle was good old D&D, maybe the aliens are just nerds?

Just a random thought, but I do agree maths is the universal language - but would it necessarily follow that aliens would work in metric? It would seem unlikely that they do, that kind of chance would be highly unlikely - I'd guess. Maybe they use a different "base" system, such as base-8?

*It's been a long time since I studied maths, so please forgive if what I'm getting at is unclear.

Nice pictures by the way, always fascinate me, human-created or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The Mars Volta did it!
look!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Then if these greys are trying to impart some cosmic message why don't they just print out what they mean in english instead of giving us these stupid graphics!
Or are they to stupid to learn english!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I would more impressed if the did a reverse embossed crop circle where the entire crop has been flattened leaving only a RAISED design! That would be Impressive.

Personal Disclosure: Or even more impressive would be to actually emboss the ground directly with a trench. Can you imagine even a simple crop circle design with 6ft deep 1 ft wide trenches appearing overnight and with all the trench dirt completely missing?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
WOW I just found a super link to a very nice picture / poster of some great crop circles , enjoy !!

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Max_TO]

Nice find!

That one crop circle (7 down, 6 across) is extremely intricate and complex. It looks like a pattern produced by a sound wave or something of that nature.

If some of the more complex crop circles are manmade, than kudos to those artists for producing incredibly complex images and also ruining quite a few crop along the way.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Crop circles just don't make sense to me. Why would aliens write something in a field, and only a field? If they were trying to communicate with us, then don't you think they would have actually tried since they are supposedly here making designs in these fields, and again, only in fields?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Glad you like , I think I will print it on some nice photo paper tomorrow

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
First of all I truly believe that it is possible that these crop circles can be made by man. Various people have already done it for advertising purposes etc...

However, what is startling is that most crop circles, so I have heard, appear over night, in complete darkness within a few minutes or hours. And this is impossible to create by men.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is the most convincing crop 'circle' I've seen to date, the shading in the face and the binary code has always had me in awe since the first time I saw it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Man1fesT
This is the most convincing crop 'circle' I've seen to date, the shading in the face and the binary code has always had me in awe since the first time I saw it.

Has that one ever been debunked? I just don't see how even a very large group of people overnight can create such an intricate crop circle. How would you get the shading correct from the ground level? Maybe those people are undiscovered van Goghs or our time or something.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join