It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible New Crop Circle Shows 3-D Hyperdimensional Geometry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

And some self-proclaimed circle-makers have said that they have seen strange lights while they make the circles, that could be an interesting study on itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

So You're telling me that folks back in the 1500 or even more into the past had access to internet , universities and all that knowledge ?

Crop circles are not reserved to the 20 or 21th century they go waaaayyy back , back to the times when hardly anybody knew how to read or write not even speaking about mathematical or geometrical knowledge ..

And somehow I dubt that the Elite of those times decided "Hey guys lets make a prank and make big ass crop circles on fields and confuse the hell out of the rest ".....

Not saying that all of them are umm of unknown origin , of course nowadays there are people bored and skilled enough to make a few pranks here and there but overall ... come one ..

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Thill]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Good points you rase .

I had read some where that the first crop circles were discovered in the 17th century? Truly fascinating .

Edit to add ... there were some smart talented people back then so the possibility can't be ruled out simply because of the date , but very interesting none the less .

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Can you point me to some documentation for pre-industrial crop circles? Love to read that...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The earliest recorded image resembling a crop circle is depicted in a 17th-century English woodcut called the "Mowing-Devil". The image depicts the devil with a scythe mowing (cutting)[10] a circular design in a field of oats.

Earliest that I could find .

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

Crop circles are not reserved to the 20 or 21th century they go waaaayyy back , back to the times when hardly anybody knew how to read or write not even speaking about mathematical or geometrical knowledge ..

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Thill]

Were any of these way back circles anything thing other than a simple circle?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I am no expert in crop circles , the date I read somewhere here on ATS in another thread about crop circles . I will have to look into it , also I do not know how those circles looked like before , but I am fairly sure somebody here is an expert on those things and will gladly help out .

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Im on the fence regarding whether they are man or other being made.
I base my lack of decision on the following....

Why has no one ever seen one being made?. Especially as we are talking about massive sized circles now appearing.

Why use a field of wheat or Barley to get their (If they are non human) message accross?. Surely there are more obvious ways of leaving these puzzles.

I am also swayed by videos Ive seen (See the other ATS thread) of people with pixelated faces making them for specific businesses or companies as a publicity stunt.

I agree with some who think there might just be a bit of a competition going on between 2 or more groups who are making them and thats why they are getting bigger and more complicated in their design.

respects

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

There are people on here like that as well.
Just like these "Aliens" seem to be using familiar images but make no sense
some on here use familiar English words but yet seem to make no sense what so ever.

Oh and I would have never guessed English wasn't your native language as you make yourself much more clear than some on here who were born and raised in America.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't really trust these new crop circles for some reason. They seem too earthly and man made somehow. I think someone people just got pretty good at it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by CaptainCharisma

I hear you .
Has there ever been a " messed up " crop circle ever found ?

very VERY good question.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm still not sold. I saw the one clip with the orbs over a field in England and I don't think it is conclusive. I think we can conclude that whoever is making the images appears to be adequately intelligent. I don't understand the fold out image. Why not actually make a 3d croppie?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

Originally posted by Max_TO

I hear you .
Has there ever been a " messed up " crop circle ever found ?

very VERY good question.

yes this is interesting. I think there have been some rather elementary examples. The complexity of some starts to interest me.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Humans leave footprints, accidental litter, a water bottle, flashlight, gum wrapper, cigarette butt or whatever.

Why are they mostly in England?

I would walk every inch of the first one I saw with a camera and notepad at hand. None in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey or Pennsylvania as far as I know.

0CD

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I have seen some with flaws in them (some of the known, there are several very bad attempts), but as this is not one of my favourite subjects I do not remember which.

But I do remember that the one with what looks like an Alien holding a CD has some "technical problems", the centre of the "CD" was too small to be made as good as it should be, it probably looked good "on paper".

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is one of the few crop circles that actually looks man made to me.

Its a simple design, a fold out of a 3d shape. Seems less impressive than the others you see.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This one is obviously man made ...

Considering the sophistication in recent crop circles, this one is poorly aligned and the pentagons are misshaped.

Time for a protractor crop circle.

Next ...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Circle maker tossers are just the same ilk as disclosure tossers!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I said in a previos post that there was a famous crop circle for which there were evidences of having been made in more than one night, and I found it, it was this one.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f45c83158eed542e.jpg[/atsimg]

On the day before it looked like this, but we cannot find this image on most of the sites about crop circles, I wonder why.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/300344f212733a4b.jpg[/atsimg]

Also, according to this site, some markings were found, probably left by the people who made it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Has anyone here read Drunvalo Melchizadek's books, Flower of Life I and II?

I just happen to be reading them now, so the minute I saw this 'opened' tetrahedron crop circle, I recognized it right away as sacred geometry. The tetrathedrons are the core 'shape' creating man. We have two tetrahedons making us up energetically: one pointed up, and one pointed down, (the flat bases meet in the middle). Everyone is made up of these, and the book teaches you how to activate your MerKaBa, the energetic field that is created once the tetrahedrons are rotating. (they rotate in opposite directions.)
Sorry, I'm doing a horrible job of explaining it. If you read the books, the next geometric crop circle (and anything else) you see will "pop" at you as having much more meaning than before!

Here is a site on sacred geometry. If you scroll down, you'll see the platonic solids a little over half-way down:
www.geometrycode.com...
Rog

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join