It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible New Crop Circle Shows 3-D Hyperdimensional Geometry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
With all the buzz about crop circles here on ATS I did some searching and found this very interesting web page ... www.dprins.demon.nl...

What we see in the above diagram is completely incredible. For what appears to be the first time, we have an image depicting an "unwrapped" octahedron in a "Crop circle" of truly epic size, now more appropriately called a "crop formation." If any of us decide to trace out this pattern on paper, cut it out and fold the edges as shown, we will indeed have a scale model of an octahedron. The numbered triangles in the crop circle diagram all fit together as shown on the three-dimensional model to the right.

(David recognized this right away from having built these models himself out of two-dimensional thin cardboard cutouts. The very first "main" fold is between triangles 2 and 6, and then the other sides will wrap around this and assemble into the octahedron as shown.)

This exciting new formation, quite gigantic at over 250 feet in width, lends dramatic support to the idea that the Circlemakers are attempting to show us these "hyperdimensional geometries" at work. This is indeed the next step in an ongoing demonstration of the geometry of "hyperdimensional physics" as described in Convergence and other sources including Richard Hoagland's Enterprise Mission website and Monuments of Mars text.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Good find, very interesting!

One moment I am convinced they are man made, the next I see something like this and I'm baffled.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCharisma

I hear you .
Has there ever been a " messed up " crop circle ever found ?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I don`t care if they are man made or whatever. They are extremely beautiful and I would love to see one myself. Thank you for posting.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Very interesting.
Still have no clue what this could mean....just another crazy crop circle...
Ahh so many questions.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Did this design and idea exist prior to its appearance?

The folks that make these DO have access to the Internet, text books, and many may well be math majors, or who knows what.

If YOU were making a crop circle, tell me... using all the knowledge you've gained on this site alone, could you create one that makes people go 'OMG!' and freak out? Yes, I bet you could.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Some might be able to but not me

To think that these are done in the dark of night and are produced in a short period of time we would be dealing with some very skilled people . The crop circles ( the ones we often see ) also appear to be flawless in design and detail , not a small task .

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

And not to forget; depicting higly advanced mathematical messages and images. Also, Crop-Patterns are not anything new, and have been around for centuries, much longer than the existence of the Web and TV and other "Ide-sources".

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Couple questions,

I read the article and I'm a little unclear on two notes:

1. What makes this circle "New" as stated in your subject? Do you know the location and date of creation of the "circle"?

2. How does a three dimensional platonic solid "lend(s) dramatic support to the idea that the Circle-makers are attempting to show us these "hyper-dimensional geometries" at work"

I don’t see a direct correlation between 3D platonic solids and HD physics.

I have quite a few platonic solids in my house.

Am I under hyper-dimensional attack? *wink*

-Note: Not shooting the messenger. I know you were bringing us a story you found. Thanks!

CX

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Another very cool crop circle.

I struggle greatly with crop circles. I find it strange that i believe in extra terrestrial beings, i believe in UFO's (alien craft), i believe in ghosts and many other paranormal subjects.

However i just cannot believe that crop circles are anything else than phenominal works of art by some very clever humans.

Show me a crop circle with this kind of detail that has been made AWAY from the lines in the field, which enable people to walk into design pattern to make them, then i may be a little more convinced.

I want to see crop circles with no pathways to them from the edge of the field. I know this wouldn't rule out them being manmade, as you can be dropped into the field, but it would at least look more believable.

Great pictures though once again, like i said, at least...great works of art.

CX.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

Yes , I was simply presenting the story as I found it , title and all .

Very interesting none the less and a good read too I might add

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Considering that it represents things as we (humans) do, I think it gives more credibility to the hypothesis that it was made by humans.

Why haven't we (or more correctly, I) seen any crop circle (or formation) with an unknown form of writing or some geometric shapes made with in a system different from what we use?

And why the high frequency of hexagons, is it just because they are the easiest thing to do with a rope and two sticks, besides a circle?

And do we have any real evidence that they are made overnight? I remember some years ago a famous crop circle was presented as being made overnight, but someone found that there was a previous photo (I think it was one or two days before) showing an incomplete circle.

To me, they are all man made, I haven't seen anything that could not have been made by human beings with too much time on their hands (has anyone tried to see if the number of crop circles has any relation to school vacations or unemployment levels?)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

If one is to view Crop-Patterns as messages from the "neighbours", will it not just make sence that it IS made in a Human perspective?
If you were a Russian, sending a message to a group of Japanese people, would you compose the message in your own language- Russian, or do the best to compose it in theirs, Japanese?

Further, if one is to hypothize that the composers are more or less responsible for Ancient Astronaut-accounts, then they are quite likely to be well familiar with the used ways of communication.

Especially if one is to rely on that not too unusual saying, among village-elders, going; "They came down from the Heavens, teaching us everything we know."

Whatever is the case with Crop-Patterns, that specific point regarding the way the messages are composed, is not the "issue".

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Mathematics is the universal language , so if we are to assume that crop circles are of an alien origin then we should not be surprised to find them in geometrical shapes .

A very interesting phenomenon indeed .

I would still be interested to hear if there have ever been any messed up crop circles made ? Even if they are made by us pesky humans then its fair to assume that whoever is making these had to have made a few mistakes along the way before achieving the skill level we are accustom to seeing in a crop circle .

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
HI all, just to say that crop circle is an old one which came down on 24th june 1999.

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

I would still be interested to hear if there have ever been any messed up crop circles made ? Even if they are made by us pesky humans then its fair to assume that whoever is making these had to have made a few mistakes along the way before achieving the skill level we are accustom to seeing in a crop circle .

Well, there have indeed been selfproclaimed witnesses to patterns being made. One witness described how a gigantic 'Air-pillar' had suddenly swooped down from above(It was nighttime so he couldn't see from where it came, just that is came from "above"), and with a tremendous noce started making patterns.
Orbs are also something that have been described by several witnesses, so maybe a combination of Air-pressure and orbs?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Thanks for posting the date , I didn't find a date on the link that I posted .

As mentioned earlier , I posted the story as I found it , as per the host site .

The site provides a very interesting read and I would humbly invite all interested in crop circles to give it a look see .

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Now that would be something to see indeed !

Speaking for myself , if I ever made such a work of art as some of these crop circles are , I would tell everyone that I did it and would also take full credit for my work

Surprising that some of the more detailed crop circles have no one laying claim to there design .

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
WOW I just found a super link to a very nice picture / poster of some great crop circles , enjoy !!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

You do not need to tell that to me, I am Portuguese and I have to write in English here on ATS.

But if that is the case with crop circles then, whoever/whatever is making a worse work than myself, considering that nobody understands what they mean.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join