It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAXTER making H1N1 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
As we have discussed on many threads on ths topic, there sems a general consensus that Baxter labs might be the last company one would wish to receive a vaccine from- especially now, and especially considering their alleged gross neglegence regarding live vaccines.

But, it seems capitalistic profiteering of H1N1 vacines is victorious over proven science (even though I doubt Novartis' vaccine, for example, as much as Baxter's, due to their Euorpean clearance of M49 adjuvants, which can and regularly do cause autoimmune disease and other terrible, and fatal side effects).

But, Baxter won't be left out of the game- how else will they rebuild their company, without vaccine (blood) money?

Check your manufacturor if you choose the vaccine- or better yet- avoid it if possible.

www.guardian.co.uk...

And, as a post-script- how do they explain the rapidity of the vaccine development (or how does Novartis? Which cells are being used? A big hole in info there that is critical for decision making on the part of the end-user, as it were. CHO cells? HeLa? Where will it end?)

Baxter has said that its patented technology cuts in half the usual time it takes to develop a vaccine — to about 13 weeks instead of 26.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
OBAMA owns/owned Baxter stock. Anyone know if he still does?
That' would be interesting.

Everyone complained about Cheney and Halliburton and war time contracts ... but how about Obama and Baxter and Swine Flu contracts ??

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not sure about his ownership of Baxter stock, but I do know he invested in a West-caost IPO of a genetic engineering/molecular start-up a few years ago- is it Novavax? Will have to check my notes. I believe that group is also developing a vaccine- a synthetic one, without eggs or cell culture. Will check and post- or if anyone beats me to it, have at it.

c

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
OBAMA owns/owned Baxter stock. Anyone know if he still does?
That' would be interesting.

Everyone complained about Cheney and Halliburton and war time contracts ... but how about Obama and Baxter and Swine Flu contracts ??

Maybe you could do some legwork and fill in the details rather than fling accusations around. For instance did Obama own Baxter through a mutual fund or was it a single stock holding? Was there an unusual pattern to buys and sells?

I did a quick search and found a Citizen Wells blog reporting a connection but NO references.

If Baxter gave Obama campaign contributions it wouldn't surprise me but then again corporations give tons of campaign contributions to both sides of the false dichotomy we call a political system.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by mandroid]

Jeez, I just realized that the Obama angle is a bit off topic. In regards to Baxter making the vaccine I will not be wanting to get that shot. NO WAY. Not after their "mistake" in Europe earlier this year.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by mandroid]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I was in NO way casting aspersions or making accusations- my post was about Baxter.

If the President holds stock in any vaccine producer, we'll talk about that elsewhere.

I was more interested in Baxter's unfortunate history regarding vaccines, and their eagerness to be involved in this crisis- and interested if anyone else had info I didn't find.

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Would you care to back up your allegations with some fact?

Lets keep the political hatred out of this thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

Ahhh...Baxter...www.prisonplanet.com...

What better way to get folks to line up than to create fear with a WHO warning level of 6.

Margaret Chan the head of the WHO back in April insisted that countries freshen their stock piles of Tamiflu. This will be the year for Pharma companies.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Doesn't the theory go that war or disease are the best ways to get countries out of recessions? If the pharmas make billions, as they will, as well as the insurance companies, we should pop out of the recession just in time to pay to bury the dead or rebuild society (cynical comments meant for emphasis....).

It is indeed the year of the pharma...god forbid the humans on earth could use a little backup that's not a toxic pill or vaccine....

We need to stay healthy- and on that note- off to sleep. Be well,

C

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is ony a theory but I am wondering how many fatalaties of the swine flu were carriers of hep-b?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroid
Maybe you could do some legwork and fill in the details rather than fling accusations around.

Oh brother. I DID STATE A FACT. Obama owns/owned Baxter stock.
I was asking if anyone knew if he had sold it. I couldn't find the info.
This is a discussion board ... so we are discussing. Deal with it.

Originally posted by Witness2008
Would you care to back up your allegations with some fact?

He owns/owned Baxter and AVI -

New York Times

Less than two months after ascending to the United States Senate, Barack Obama bought more than $50,000 worth of stock in two speculative companies whose major investors included some of his biggest political donors.

One of the companies was a biotech concern that was starting to develop a drug to treat avian flu. In March 2005, two weeks after buying about $5,000 of its shares, Mr. Obama took the lead in a legislative push for more federal spending to battle the disease

NY Times - By Obama
He invests in companies that make the vaccine and then he calls for attention to a possible pandemic all the while saying we need vaccines.

Citizen Wells

Obama owned stock in a company owned by Baxter International several years ago and company employees were sizeable contributors to Obama’s campaign. Obama also warned of a global pandemic in 2005

Lets keep the political hatred out of this thread.

Get a grip.

It's not 'political hatred' to discuss that a company that the POTUS holds/held stock in (and still gets political contributions from) is getting a major contract to fight a crisis that was probably created by the government. And considering that this thread is titled - BAXTER making H1N1 vaccine - it's the perfect place to discuss the conspiracy.

This is a CONSPIRACY board ... and that would definately be a conspiracy

[edit on 6/15/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Baxter has no morals, they are not to be trusted, they have no credibility

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Or, if not carriers of Hep-B, received the vaccine for occupational reasons, like I did. It is a hellish 3 injection-series that made me so ill I couldn't work for a month. The products in it, alone, could reduce wellness enough to make one susceptible to anything, I would think.

In retrospect, I should have refused it, but needed my job....thank god I know better now.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thank you for the info, FLyersFan- I was unaware of the connection. I appreciate your research and will look for more links to Baxter and other companies with whom any officials might have had, or have, connections to this new money-machine.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

That's a really interesting tidbit. Is there any way for a nonprivatized entity like the WHO or anything international to force an unwanted vaccine on the unsuspecting...what an easy way to wipe out all the sheeple at once!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Thanks, it is the shots I am most curious about. You said there were three? These were to prevent h1N1? Can you provide any details about what they gave you? Did they tell you what each individual shot was for?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

At the time I was working in a Government lab, and after my Hep-B series, I was dosed with Cipro.

It was the last bench job I've ever had. The money was good; the research, dangerous but stimulating, and in a family of former military members, I felt I was serving, as well.
After I left, I realized what I had sacrificed- and that a Gov "bio-defense" lab was, essentially, combat, in its own way.

Again, some 7, 8 years later, I look back and shake my head. I would NEVER-now- put myself in a position of essentially being owned- had to surrender my passport- the whole kit n kaboodle.

I fear thought, that in this pandemic, all of us will feel that kind of proprietary presence from the governments- and I beg you all to resist- as hard as you can. We will. "Wisdom comes with winters".- O. Wilde

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

No- I had the 3-injection series Hep-B shots, as I worked in a lab with blood-borne pathogens. They were absolutely horrible, and I can't believe we givethem to BABIES!!!! The only ways to get Hep B are from blood or bodily fluid contact, like sexual contact, or in a hospital- or in a lab situation, where a technician works with cells or tissue of unknown origin. I thought the benefits of the vaccine outweighed my risks (there were great risks).

I have read that the H1N1 vaccine will be separate from the seasonal flu shot. It's a different scenario, but the components of the flu shots are just as nefarious. Of particular concern are the adjuvants- AS03 or MF-49; both of which are derived from human natural fatty acids, and both of which can cause hyper-immunity and autoimmune diseases.
Read EVERYTHING you can before taking any vaccine- from experience

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

Yes- vacines may be forced in the event of a "destabilizing" event, such as bioterrorism or a pandemic.

Here's a link to the National Strategic Plan (per CIDRAP) that is currently being implemented:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As well, here is the DHS Primer regarding bioterrorism or pandemic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The CDC has what is called the Emergency Use Authorization at a Level 6 pandemic- they have the ability to essentially override the Constitution. The EUA can do anything from allow docs to write prescriptions "off-label"--for example, if a diabetes drug seems to slow pulmonary failure, it can be used. for now, the major anti-virals are approved, as well as two newer ones, without published ingredients ( you can dig, but there's little info about them, ther than how they work. Good luck finding a molecular structure, side effects, etc.) The EUA also allows CDC to push rapidly-made vaccines through testing, and to task pharmas to make them, rather than other meds or vaccines. In the case of H1N1 there will be 2-4 vaccines required, in order to cover mutations, anti-viral resisitance, and because the initial pool of virus is so small, so they can add death-dealing adjuvants to them. Adjuvants cause hyper-immunity-ensuring the body makes antibody to the flu- but they are made from substances nearly identical to our cell membranes and connective tissue- as a result, people have hyper-immunity to their own bodies, and a large population can get debilitating, life-long autoimmune diseases- from Lupus to M.S. to Parkinsons, to the rarest thing you can think of.

And there is talk all over Europe that the vaccines will be mandatory. Talk is beginning to emerge here in the states that children (at their SCHOOLS) will be given the vaccines, as well as health-care workers, people at high-risk, such as pregnant women (screw the baby, right- lord only knows what happens to a fetus when exposed to that toxic chemical), asthmatics, people with compromised immune systems from HIV or autoimmune disease (OH the irony). When all is said and done a second batch will be produced and given to the rest of us.

By then I'm hoping to be in a cave somewhere with a great deal of venison jerky, good wine, my husband, and a very large gun

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There is a whole lot of people making the effort to educate the ones who support and believe in these crimes and yes they are responsible for all the damages they are about to cause- Baxterds and co. will be held accountable, they are not the "law" they are greedy immature bullies...

government/pharmaceutical watchdog i

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Sounds terrible. So these shots made you pretty sick huh, like praying for death sick?

Also if you have worked in a lab, maybe you know your stuff pretty well. If I show you ingredients of different vaccinations would you be able to explain what they are?

top topics

join