It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation proven by 11 Year old boy? [w/video]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

It feels strange, that i can honestly and totally agree with every single word that you wrote. Maybe that is true for many people. You maybe just expressed the right thoughts in a totally honest way, so that one is forced on one's own deep thoughts, which are the same as yours are

I just thought it necessary to share these thoughts with the board

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Isn't this several years old? Just a question. Sure it's interesting, but I was the same at his age when it came to dinosaurs, and now a days I can recite the exact construction of a warp engine (a real one, not a star trek one). And in between those two periods of my life, I could draw out the evolutionary tree of an entire planet I dreamed about over the course of a few nights. From first cell to sentient creatures. It was a game I played with myself to try and think something up. Today I have the whole evolutionary history saved in my brain, planning on drawing it out soon.

So in reality, all the kid would need is a name and a few books and he could do as I did at his age.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I agree with trollz. For those that believe the truth of the Bible, it is easy to see where this child gets his knowledge, whether "coached" or not from his elders. The Bible clearly states that there is no "life after death" unless you attain it in the resurrection. Once you are dead, you are DEAD! No thoughts, actions, dreams, aspirations, or future! (see Eze. 18:4, 20; Ecc. 9:5,10; Heb. 9: 25-28) This child has been given this information clearly either by human or demonic means to perpetuate the lie of living beyond the realm of the grave. This has been going on for thousands of years and it all started with the same lie in the beginning of human history by the great deceiver, the arch enemy, Satan the Devil. He is the one who said to the first woman, "...you will surely not DIE."(Gen. 3:4; John 8:44; 1 Jo. 3:8) He has been playing this game ever since! Isn't it time we should all WAKE UP and discern his true intentions as the "Deceiver" that he is? Even if this poor child was "coached" by his parents and/or the sister of that navy pilot to make money off of the publication, it still shows who is behind the actions that they wish to produce. So, is it sensible to assume it would take 4 years to bring this to light through a book? Sure it would, so that you tie up all the loose ends with so called "facts" to cover up your lie! And why not? Satan has been doing this for over 6000 years of recorded human history!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Minstrel

Demons? That's going a bit far. It would also be self destructive to any Satan-like entity. All it's doing is getting more people to worship God. it matters not how they do it, the fact is that they are worshiping a loving, caring, healing God and probably Jesus too. The Bible clearly says that you only need follow Jesus and his word to go to heaven. So why would God care if you think you'll be reincarnated or not if you are still a good person and worship him?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Reincarnation was a part of early Christianity.
The Church found that soul-saving was more profitable and removed all references to it from the writings that they included in their bible.

It is strange that Christians believe that when the body dies that their soul goes to Heaven, and they believe in being resurected on Earth, but they cannot translate this to Reincarnation.

I've had my own memories and those dreams that I had until I was about 4. Somewhere there is a place where there are white rocks on the hills and the Indians lived in Tepees.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Yea well I still have those dreams, both of the past and future. So I just use it in creating things, drawings, and other things.

I don't know why, but the image of wheat blowing in the wind on the golden plains of Spain feels so at home to me. There are places in this world that I feel like are home, even though I never was there.

But that's because I like them, bot necessarily reincarnation.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I can see you didn't read the sited scriptures in my post OhZone. Yes, it's true that today's so-called Christians believe that the soul survives death and goes to heaven. But, unfortunately, that is a carried-over teaching from Roman Catholicism, which had incorporated pagan beliefs into true Christianity to appease the masses in 365 C.E. This is another one of Satan's tactics, to use lies in the form of false teachings to 'mislead even the chosen' (see Mark 13:21,22) Please read Eze. 18: 4 & 20 for more info on this subject. Some do go to heaven, but all that do have to die first to "put on immortality". (1 Cor. 15: 51-53) For some, that will mean, sleeping in death temporarily (until the heavenly calling occurs), for others they will die and instantly be resurrected to immortal life in heaven without having to have to "sleep" in death. No re-incarnation is mentioned as a "changed" circumstance to the human existence. Re-incarnation is a teaching that the human soul survives death, clearly a false teaching perpetuated by the arch deceiver, Satan. I hope I cleared this up for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The best documented case would have to be that of Gwen, a Sydney lady - now deceased herself - who recalled her life as Rose Duncan in Somerset two hundred years ago.

Gwen was one of four ladies who were regressed and investigated by Peter Ramster of Sydney.

He filmed the whole thing so you can watch it on youtube beginning on www.youtube.com... Then go on to parts 10 and 11.

The clincher is that Gwen had never been far from Sydney never mind out of Australia. She was able to draw lines on a flagstone when regressed. When taken to Somerset she found her old cottage and then the cottage where she had stopped and had a cup of tea, 200 years before.

The cottage where she had sat looking down at the flagstone with the odd lines on its surface had been a chicken house for more than a century and the floor was covered in straw and a thick layer of dirt.

It took 24 hours to clean it out. When done, the flagstone was there and the lines that Gwen drew in Sydney were a perfect match. They overlaid the drawing over the tile, and the lines and curves were the same shape, position, and length.

Only one of the four ladies examined could not find her old home in her previous life.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
very interesting video, i do think that being a reincarnation alone is very improbable and adding the fact that both of their names are james is kindo to much for me. That makes it seems just to fishy. Kindo like a family that really believes in reincarnation is trying hard to convince people to follow the same thinking, or maybe like a family that might want to write a book on the subject so they need a good story. Kids imaginations are crazy, and kids often follow parents thinking

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

So why would God care if you think you'll be reincarnated or not if you are still a good person and worship him?

Because, God, who cannot lie, is a God of Truth and expects His followers to follow suit. (Lev. 11:44; Eph. 1:4; Heb.6:8) It is the original lie spouted by Satan in the very beginning that has brought mankind to the deplorable condition we are in right now and that is why Jesus had to come and do what he was instructed to do, namely to break up the works of the Devil including counteracting all of his lies and deceitful works. (1Jo.3:8) And even as Jesus has work to do, having faith in him is not enough for salvation. We also, as his followers must do as he says, such as teaching others all that he commanded. (Mat. 28:19,20) Faith without actions is worthless. (James 2:26) Thanks for reading, Gorman91.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A lot of early christians believed in reincarnation.

So many that sometimes I feel closer to then than I do now.
I'm pagan b/c I've always BEEN pagan. KWIM?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This truly is amazing...really makes you think

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
***Here's another possibility. The parents are great coachers. The parents exposed the kid to WWII fighter planes, books, pictures, stories. They found out details on a few folks from an aircraft carrier during the war. They did a family tree search on the pilot. They hired a PI to get extra really obscure details. They called the news channel. Researched the crash landing map. Rehearsed the emotion of the tossing flowers at the crash site. Published the book. Cashed the check. Rollin' in dough. Let's all say Yes! to reincarnation. Yes. Who gives a crap if we're reincarnating anyway? Just live your life and enjoy it while it lasts. You could be that dead pilot down there with the dolphins and whales. Right.***

ummm, exactly how much money do you think these parents stand to make on the book?

the margin in publishing is very thin, writers, especially first time writers, are hardly 'rollin' in the dough' . . . just the opposite. most don't make it precisely because there's too many people chasing too few dollars in the always shrinking book market.

and if they self-published, which might well be the case, the money is even scarcer.

so . . .

these parents are total monsters, imprint their kid with all of these horrific memories of dying in a fighter plane, spend god knows how long researching this obscure flyer, pay money out of their pocket to hire a PI to investigate the family, all with the brilliant scheme of *someday* years in the future publishing a book and becoming filthy rich??

ha.

lookit, i know this is a polarizing issue and one in which minds are made up quickly and changed almost never . . . and that's fine. but c'mon . . . there are much better arguments against reincarnation than the 'greedy parents want to write a book' angle.

if this happened to my kid and i believed it, i'd probably look into having a book written as well. it would be a truly amazing story.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Why would Satan do that? Again I have to beg the question of why would Satan turn more people to Jesus and God at the sacrifice of deviating only slightly from the original truth, if it is the original truth.

The fact is God clearly makes the case that man is pathetic and so God made the deal to get into heaven simple. You worship Jesus and follow his guidance, and you go to heaven. Why would God care if you think you come back after death or not? In what way is it making people worship Satan or go to his side? The only thing it is accomplishing is more people worshiping God and less people believing in a hateful punishing God, AKA, what Satan paints himself to be.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i have done the same with a english soldier beheaded at the battle of edgehill (to the exact same spot where my head rolled), a roman soldier in York and German Officer during WW2 who was close to Hitler, and "something" that shown me a lost place in the jungles of S America

and i have had prophetic dreams, 8 of the 14 have come true so far.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well If all that stuff is correct, then I could say the same. I really don't know how someone can base dreams off of "past lives"

According to my dreams then I've been/will be

-Someone special on some coastal civilization a long time ago

-Roman soldier during the invasion of Iberia and in turn one of the Romans who worked on a farm colony there

-A lot of other roman and Greek figures

-Some guy fighting in some middle eastern fight with an ak47

-some naval commander

-A general in WW2. Something draws me close to Patton. I don't know why. I feel like I'm in his boots in his pictures. Funny because my Grandfather was under his command.

-A biologist a century in the future charting the species of a new world. Flying squid, 6 legged reptile-mammals. All kinds of odd things

-A US special opps dieing in some urban/jungle place with an M4 by my side, or some other gun

- A leader in both WW3 and WW4. The same person. In both wars a leader. At the end of WW3, an exile. At the end of WW4, conqueror and cheered leader of many people globally

-me right now, which who knows what will occur.

But I can't believe those as nothing more than dreams influenced by events near me. They may be more developed and complex than the ordinary dream, but I don't know

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I totally believe in reincarnation, it has never made sense to me that we go around only once here. Though I believe the churches will never allow it into their ideas, they could not control people, if they did.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Reply to Minstrel:

"During the period from A.D. 250 to 553 controversy raged, at least intermittently, around the name of Origen, and from this controversy emerged the major objections that orthodox Christianity raises against reincarnation. Origen of Alexandria, one of Christianity's greatest systematic theologians, was a believer in reincarnation."

Origen believed in reincarnation

"Toward the end of the fourth century, orthodox theologians again began to attack Origen. Their chief areas of difficulty with Origen's thought were his teachings on the nature of God and Christ, the resurrection and the preexistence of the soul."

"Their criticisms, which were often based on ignorance and an inadequate understanding, found an audience in high places and led to the Church's rejection of Origenism and reincarnation. The Church's need to appeal to the uneducated masses prevailed over Origen's coolheaded logic."
Origen is rejected

[edit on 15-6-2009 by OhZone]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by OhZone]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
reply to post by Dissemination

It may be that every living creature on the planet, from the single celled animals to the blue whale, are reborn until they finally reach the highest form of intelligence as a human being. If that is the case then there are literally trillions of reincarnation candidates on this planet alone.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Frith]

Thank you for replying. I understand that it is all up for speculation but the notion that everything that lives, reincarnates is a concept that is nearly as mind boggling to me as trying to imagine the vastness of space between worlds. It grates my mind.

A part of me sincerely hopes that there is another explanation to this story as the thought of being reincarnated into different life forms in this planet tends to leave me a little concerned for many reasons.

One good thing though is that the child in the video seemed to have a choice and even had a choice as to who would be his mother and father. Incredible and in my opinion it does seem to be genuine.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

What would be so different if you told people they come back? A church would be unchanged.

I really don't understand the concepts out there like that. That if Jesus was revealed to have a wife people would go nuts. That if aliens made direct contact people would go nuts. These things wouldn't do crap. People would go on as they always did because it is unimportant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join