It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation proven by 11 Year old boy? [w/video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nickmare
Looking at the mannerisms of the parents and the boy I honestly get the feeling that the parents have trained this kid, and that he is acting.

To me it seems like a simple case where the parents are trying to make a buck.

I saw nothing compelling in the clip I watched that couldn't easily have another explanation.

I tend to agree. We have no idea if this is an act or not. For all we know, the parents could of come up with this for publicity to sell a book for a few bucks. That is suspicious enough for me to call it a fake.

But hey, get me more evidence and I'd be willing to take another look at it.
I think this is a case of "wanting to believe", some believing because they need an excuse to believe. When I see this video, I don't see solid proof.

Someone mentioned it would be hard to know their names and other things about them from a photograph, well all I have to say is that the internet is a powerful tool.

It can be used for good.. Or to deceive all those naive enough to believe...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think its honest and fascinating! SnF

Thanks for posting it!

LV

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
W.C. Fields was right. Yeah, sure, reincarnation. Right. And I used to be a trilobite in the Cambrian. Come on.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well if there is a spiritual self, reincarnation only makes sense. Everything else of energy reincarnates in some way.

Not debating, just saying-

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Published in a book.

How much is the book?

"Reincarnation is a fact" (buy my book).

I think I'm a bit suspicious. In a world looking for hope, here is the proof?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Here's another possibility. The parents are great coachers. The parents exposed the kid to WWII fighter planes, books, pictures, stories. They found out details on a few folks from an aircraft carrier during the war. They did a family tree search on the pilot. They hired a PI to get extra really obscure details. They called the news channel. Researched the crash landing map. Rehearsed the emotion of the tossing flowers at the crash site. Published the book. Cashed the check. Rollin' in dough. Let's all say Yes! to reincarnation. Yes. Who gives a crap if we're reincarnating anyway? Just live your life and enjoy it while it lasts. You could be that dead pilot down there with the dolphins and whales. Right.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This sort of thing was a big deal in the first half of the 20th Century. People remembering past lives, being able to speak in voices, knowing details of places they'd never been to.

Check out the Bridey Murphy case documented by a psychiatrist in the 50s.

Most of the time serious researchers found kids read fiction books or history, picked up conversations from relatives, visitors, etc. Synthesized a historical character, real or imagined.

Under hypnosis or in a light trance state they'd be able to impressively talk first person on what they were observing in a past era, in convincing accents with remarkable detail.

There is an innate human capacity for storytelling.

Mike

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bugasman
Remember your first classes? "energy can't be destroyed..."

So is hard to imagine that when we die everything ceases to exist. What is the mean if the reality is just to live one life? If we just live once and than nothing, why some luck ones get a better life? One born in complete misery while another billionaire. One born blind and another with great health.

I think that when we die we born again in another life, dimension, world, etc... Just like a dream. Die is like sleep. When we wake up we remember the dream, forget and move on... We are a kind of energy plugged in a infinity super computer like Matrix. Maybe this energy is god. Every soul is a division of God. The Energy or God created everything and divided itself to experience its own infinity.

Pretty close to how I think things work also.....kinda cool to have somebody else explain it almost as I would...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Doesn't it seem supremely suspicious that the boy only began drawing pictures with dolphins and whales after he had experienced the flower tossing moment at sea. Why wasnt he drawing pictures of dolphins and whales first? Suggestion seems to play a very significant role in what this "Amazing" child is doing. I think it's totally bogus but it works well on a slow news day. And, there are tons of suckers who will buy the book.

Also, related or likely unrelated to this, when i was preparing my turkey bagel this morning the sliced turkey formed a stunning likeness of on Sean Hannity. It was repulsive. I threw out the meat.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
I rarely star or flag anything, but this, this definitely deserves a star and flag. This once and for all settles my doubts about reincarnation. The Christians continually doubt reincarnation, but this is why people should remain open to all possibilities because if can't really prove something to be false, you can't really say that it doesn't exist. Hinduism has earned points. Christianity has lost points.

That because nobody told them that after you go to heaven, you then reincarnate in a new life depending on what you did in the previous one.....

They think Heaven is the end when it is just a new beginning . They don't even understand their own true teachings.....kinda sad really

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Ok then. So, you are clearly going to buy the book. Or, at least read it. Do you understand that you're being taken for a ride? You should watch the story over again and again until you get it. So far youre being tricked. The Christians are wrong and the Hindus or Buddhists are wrong. Humans struggle to determine their place in the universe. Really, it's just matter and energy changing form. So, log on to the book site. Pull out the plastic. Transform some of your money energy into the book and give that money energy to the reincarnation boys family. Woooohooo. We cycle on.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'd have believed this if it wasnt just another commercial for a book.
IT is easy to teach a kid to say certain things. Just find some old photos and old stories and make it look like its reincarnation.
Not saying that I dotn believe in reincarnation, but I believe that profit is the likeliest of motives nowadays.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Lovely to read and listen to his story, and it would be nice if we all could except reincarnation as normal, then our world will be a better place, people will take more responsible for their actions, does not matter what religion/belief you have. A lot of young children remember things from previous life's but parents ignore this because their own ignorance, later on in live to many influence from this live interfere so we forget altogether our previous one's, but we all will have had some dreams when we little and they kept on coming back till an certain age.
We have to finish things in the lower worlds (work out our karma) and we can't do this 1 one live only, so logic we have to come back and work out what we are here for and what our purpose is, sometimes here sometimes on other planets. Once we have (God) consciousness we can go on to hire grounds. This is all very brief for people who are interested please go to:
www.eckankar.com...
with (ECK) love to all.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Yes. And an eleven year old has had 11 years of life in which to gather information.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Yes. And an eleven year old has had 11 years of life in which to gather information.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
To all the sceptics and cynics, there are TONS of these stories, where the person knows things about the history of a past life they could not have known, and when it's investigated, turns out they were bang on in every detail. And the NDE's and past life regressions, these all seem to corroborate the same phenomenon. You guys should read "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot for a possible explanation as to how this operates.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FeedingTheRat

You know everything already of course..

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

It is being called the most documented case of reincarnation ever.

A little boy is able to recall over 50 memories from someone else's life.

A World War II Pilot's family believes it is their reincarnated brother based on the child's memories.

The boy's story is so compelling, it has been published in a new book called "Soul Survivor."

www.fox8.com...

visit the link to watch the video and more details.

The boy is able to name pilots just from a photo as well as the ship and other details that only people who where there would know.

Pretty darn interesting IMHO.

I'm not sure what to think. I find it odd that an 11 year old could make up such detailed and vivid stories.

What do you think? Is this real or not?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by warrenb]

id like to know how long hes been playing that flight simulator game..wouldnt it be possible that he started saying stuff after playing this game..parents get carried away..then see an opportunity to make some cash?

im skeptical.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Ask him again in 10 years. My money is he won't have a clue. The claim children are more susceptible to or more recognizing of the paranormal phenomena could also mean he's being told what's in the picture and just repeating it.

He will have been ridiculed so much over the next 10 years he wouldn't have any desire to recall any of it .. Whethere he still did or not.

I recalled a past life as a child of 5 yrs old. My parents have no doubt about the validity of my claims.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Simply amazing!

I am not sure but can't help but wonder if this might have something to do with remote viewing, the archaic or akashic records or some kind of spirit influence.

But did I mention this is simply amazing?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join