It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carter warns US and Israel on collision course

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Have not caught up on it yet.
So can not comment.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

If left alone and still goes about things the same way as it does,then yes
its going to be in for a bit of a spanking by its neighbours.

I know some will say Israel can handle its self,but its piggy in the middle of wolfs
who wait for the moment.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter = Epic Fail in every sense

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hmm,not the attitude to take but as an individual you are entitled to it.
There was a second line somewhere.Now where did I put it?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

The right words spoken and the same pumped out from the media and the
people will believe.Many will not but the majority will.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

You are perfectly entitled to have your view as I am with mine.
I will leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

The weapons connection will always be that's for sure.

Israel having a well trained army does not mean they'll be fine.Being to confident and not respecting the enemy has been the downfall for many an army over the years.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisYah

I'll just say,One world,one race.
As a sane mind can see it ,more so would god,give the planet for all as we are all gods chosen to live here.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This collision course between Israel and the US is inevitable. The question is whether the current Obama administration will have the political strength to survive an Israeli propaganda onslaught.

Israel has for decades built a fifth column within the US in all spheres of life and for good measure have also been allowed to deploy 'Bayonet' (Kidun) units to protect its interests.

Further still, outspoken zionists have taken control of American neonazi organisations like American Renaissance. The objective is to control and mobilise far right groups through grass roots activism. An example of rampaging racist zionists is Dr. Michael Hart, astrophysicist and neonazi zionist.

en.wikipedia.org...

This same organisation, American Renaissance, spawned Jerome Corsi who is the author of "The Obama Nation" and who regularly appears on "Pro-White" radio shows. Jerome Corsi was also the founder of the Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry in August 2004 that waged an effective campaign to rail road US presidential election to bring about a second term of office for GW Bush.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zionist involvement in grass roots activism extends into the realm of faith in terms of financing the evolution of Christian fundamentalism into a largely pro Israeli and zionist artifice tasked with shoring up the zionist ideology in the US.

www.christianzionism.org...

The likelihood of Obama succeeding in forcing Israel to comply with US interests in the Middle East is practically nil. Obama knows that his presidency will not last further than the first term if attempts to impose unwanted pressure on Israel. There are forces in the US that will not allow it.

In likelihood the whole exercises is about playing to an Arab audience and drawing Arab populations away from the successful propaganda war being waged by Iran and its interlocutors in the Lebanon and Syria.

[edit on 083030p://pm3043 by masonwatcher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join