It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please answer my 911 question?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Ever since the twin towers collapsed i have had lots of questions. But the question that stayed with me all these years is;

Did anyone try to contact the relatives of the people on Flight AA 11 and Flight UA 175?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sfen Senterra
Ever since the twin towers collapsed i have had lots of questions. But the question that stayed with me all these years is;

Did anyone try to contact the relatives of the people on Flight AA 11 and Flight UA 175?

Yes, not too long ago the History channel ran a documentary about the 9/11 attack and they interviewed a wife of the one of the pilots. They also talked to the husband of one of the stewardess', but I forget which flight his wife was on.

I forget where I read this, but someone else interviewed a mother of one of the passengers and she said she gets sick every time she sees the video footage of the aircraft impact becuase she knows she's seeing the moment her son was killed.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes, I saw something with one of the pilots wives, she claimed that he was a vietnam vet & knew his ****, and there was no way it went down as reported. I'll have to look the specific information up again, although you can find it on pilotsfor911truth.org if anywhere.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

MEDIA PUBLISHED FAKE PASSENGER LISTS FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11.

Anybody can put up a website, do an interview or send an email, claiming to be family or friend of a plane victim. But the only credible, official source for such information is the airline passenger list, and the only credible source for obtaining this information is the airline itself, or authorities and media to which the airline makes it available. One can't demand an explanation of what happened to particular people alleged to be on the flight unless one can prove that they were on the flight. Implicit in the official story is the assumption that such information has been established in the public domain by the media.

It is therefore incumbent upon any serious investigator to properly examine such passenger lists and ensure that they match with other alleged facts we have been given, and with the processes by which one would expect the information to have been sourced.

911review.org...

Here is an interesting site that punches holes in the OS, about the passengers.
I am sure the debunkers will be crawling all over it, however, it is information that might help you.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hey thanks guys for the posts!!

I'll look in to it and start doing some research. If you can prove that the people on the planes where real or not you might just have the edge in this mystery/conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sfen Senterra

last week I went to watch cricket in Nottingham (India V's Ireland)....on the way back in our minibus we were all a little worse for wear after much drinking and I was sat next to a Jewish guy.....I asked him what he thought about 911 and he was the same as many people telling me it was al-queda etc etc.....I then gave him the alternative view and asked him how he thought the buildings went down and about thermite being found....the guy got really upset telling me he lost someone because of 911 and started having a go at me.....

he got really aggressive at the end saying I was taking the p1ss out of his dead relative and that i was against jews. etc...the only thing I did was say it weas not done by al-queda but there was something not right about it.......a couple of people who were sat with us then asked me what I was talking about and it sparked an interest....I gave them a few links and sites to read about 911 and will let them make their own mind up....

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

There are a lot of people with a lot invested in the Bush administration's version of 9/11. The situation is very analogous to the position that germans found themselves in after WW2.

If there are ever trials related to 9/11 crimes, they will be like the Nuremburg trials with many subsidiary trials. Even then there will have to be a cut-off point, as there was with the Nazis, where many guilty ones will have to be let go because the social damage to the country will make prosecution counterproductive to putting the country back on its feet.

new topics

top topics

join