It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11

voltairenet.org

Following in the footsteps of well over 1,000 scientists and other professional groups who have already gone on record questioning the official theory, more than 40 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency veterans have come forward to challenge the Government’s rendition of the September 11, 2001 attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This is interesting, i am not 100% certain about the source though, never heard of them before.

These 41 individuals formerly served in the U.S. State Department, the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Aviation Administration, U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the branches of the U.S. Military.

Full list of people in the article.

voltairenet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Awesome. Its about time. Now lets see what the can accomplish...Hopefully something more than what the majority of us have.... Maybe with their joining the movement some of the critics will take notice... I mean Now when one insults truthers, they are insulting the counter intelligence agencies of the USA...

I wonder what will happen next....

Edit to add: You know what would be great? If folks sent this list to local law enforcement and other relevant governmental offices to see if we could get more people to put their own names on that list...

I mean if these folks can come out and say its an inside job why can't Ron Paul come out and say it with them?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Seems it is a push for an re-investigation of the 9/11 events.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
some more interesting info here:

dprogram.net...

WMR has learned from a well-informed source that in the months after the 9/11 attacks, a group of retired and active duty military officers, with ranks as high as general, met in an informal and hush-hush working group to discuss what actually occurred on September 11, 2001. WMR has been told that those who met did not believe, in whole or in part, the official line that 19 Arabs nationals armed with box cutters hijacked four U.S. passenger planes and flew three of them into the World Trade Center and Pentagon. The officers included veterans of Marine Corps Special Operations.

join