It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic proof the economy isnt getting better

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

The Irony, see how the banking institutions have a hold in this nations economic recovery?

The greatest evil of time lenders even in ancient times they were seen as nothing but the lower of the earth, we are now a nation of nothing but borrowers depending on banks to be able to survive.

We produce anything we create anything but for the last few decades we have learn to live on nothing but illusions of prosperity, thanks to the credit lines that banks willingly were giving away with no credit checks.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Our nation quit producing products, except for high tech weaponry, during the 1980s when we became a financial service nation..... I am grateful to Ronald Reagan for informing us of this in one of his eloquent patriotic addresses to us peons.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Here in Canada our inept Federal Government is advertising it's economic plan as this big success. Meanwhile they borrowed $50 Billion dollars to do it after over a decade of Federal Surpluses. Soo really they spent over $60 Billion since they inhereted surpluses from the Liberals budget already in place before they took office.

The world is screwed. The system is soo screwed they don't even know where to begin to fix it. I think Ron Paul is right and I tend to vote Liberal here in Canada. I think we need to get rid of the Central Bank system. It creates these economic bubbles and then makes it worse by trying to correct it themselves instead of letting the market do it. The Banks have no choice but to follow the lending practices of the Central Bank and get screwed taking on too much debt(much self-inflicted).

It's going to get real messy and on top of reports of bumper crops coming out of North America. Food Shortages?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join