It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOre domestic terrorism from Fox News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Tonight on fox they did a hit piece on the "sudden rise of lone wolves, home grown al qida, and/or domestic terrorists"

I think this is the story here LINK As I have a 56k connection I could not check it...but it should be a story about evacuating a New Jersey Neighborhood due to a report of three pipe bombs.

All through the news segment on TV it was domestic terrorist this it could be you that.... Serious propaganda that some of us have been warning folks in the US about for years now...

We have been saying "its coming" "its coming" well that time has passed... Its here.... Domestic terrorism is on the rise and it looks like it will be applied to anyone...

Keep in mind while these thug kids did commit a crime, the pipe bombs were not exploded... no threats were ever made... They only mouthed off and bragged about it and the person the bragged to told on them.... Making a pipe bomb Maybe a crime but not one of terrorism. Just reckless behavior/ endangerment.

I believe the charge should fit the crime and not be over exaggerated. Take a look at the vid... and let me know if I posted the right one.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There has always been lone wolfs. Fox are really going for this right wing terrorism garbage aren't they.

Is anyone going to sue glenn beck yet?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yeah.. I don't appreciate how they throw the word terrorist around so freely nowadays, it devalues the term. Boy-who-cried-wolf anyone?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamechanger
Yeah.. I don't appreciate how they throw the word terrorist around so freely nowadays, it devalues the term. Boy-who-cried-wolf anyone?

The more people they can label "terrorist" or "extremist" the more social classes they can apply the Patriot Act to.

Social Conditioning 101.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
First of all, these are the same acts/crimes that have been committed in this country since it's beginning. labeling them terrorists just helps the agencies in power to further their own personal manipulative agenda.

Technically it is the people/agencies who make, break and manipulate their own self serving man made laws whom are the terrorists.I strongly suggest that you look up the word and then apply that meaning to the tactics used to govern and control us.

Definitions of TERRORISM
Terrorism

Terrorism

Terrorism

Terrorism

Now all anybody with 1/2 a brain has to do is take the meaning/s of the word terrorism and apply it to the actions of every bracnch of State and Federal agencies and law enforcement to see that the means by which these agencies acheive their goals are nothing but terrorism.

They intimidate and threaten citizens with fear. They acheive their own goals by fear. Threats of fines, garnishing of wages, taking possesion of everything you own, and if you don't comply with their rules, your freedom is taken away by imprisonment. They even decide if you can be legally (in their eyes) put to death and justify it.

As far as I'm concerned and the last time I looked, if ANYONE ever committed these acts (the same ones our governing agencies do) they are classified as criminal acts. Our Gov't is the BIGGEST CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE this world has ever seen. A wolf in sheeps clothing.

I'm not here to debate this or argue it. I'm just pointing out the facts. Actions speak louder than words and all you have to do is look at their actions. If you truly feel otherwise then it is people like you who are blind, neive or just plain power hungry terrorists yourself trying to justify your means of acheiving your own corrupt, blind, biased and self serving agenda.

Man cannot and will never control another man especially when he can't control his OWN perverted lusts and desires and has absolutelyNO control over his own life. The people trying to control us are immoral, corrupt and perverted theives, liars, hypocrites and murderers.

Above all they're TERRORISTS.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Is anyone going to sue glenn beck yet?

There is a lawsuit underway:

georgewashington2.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Nope, they ARE terrorists. Just because they arent named Mohammad does not mean they arent a terrorist. Gangs are terrorists as well.

From dictionary.com:

–noun 1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism. 2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others. 3. (formerly) a member of a political group in Russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror. 4. an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France. –adjective 5. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of terrorism or terrorists: terrorist tactics.

See definitions 2 and 5.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

I get and clearly understand the "black and white" definition of terrorist. Brothers terrorize their little sisters, should they be labeled terrorist by the government?

The point of the thread is that the MSM is using propaganda to condition the populace into seeing everyone as a possible terrorist. It is this "gray" area that is concerning.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High
reply to post by ChrisF231

The point of the thread is that the MSM is using propaganda to condition the populace into seeing everyone as a possible terrorist. It is this "gray" area that is concerning.

That is correct! in the last few weeks if one has been watching the news then it has been impossible to miss the increase of words like lone wolf and domestic terrorist.

What ever happened to plain old criminals?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

From what I've been hearing lately, they have you coming and going. You are a suspected homegrown terrorist if you belong to any right-wing group, are a veteran, or if you are a loner. Uhm?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There was a phrase, 'One mans' terrorist is another mans' freedom fighter'.

I guarantee you no one in the U.S. or in the western countries could ever be labeled 'freedom fighter'. The only exceptions would be the founding fathers in history books.

new topics

top topics

join