It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions for a Police Department Care Package !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
OK. Yah, I can see that. Luckily, I have my medical and dental through my military retirement.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The gestapo is there to protect the rich, look out for the best interests of corporations and write tickets to bring in the big bucks for the city. They're NOT there when you NEED them, they're there after the fact when it's to late. In a lot of cities they won't even write a report if your house was robbed and if you all them for any "non emergency", like having had the crap beat out of you by gang bangers, even if you know who did it they might take a day or two to send out a cop. I don't see how they're helping the average Joe.

Star and flag for you!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh, and I forgot to add they're really good at smacking down woman, children and puppies too, makes them feel tough.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

what does one hope to acheive when they take a drag off a cigarette, or eat a slice of cherry cheesecake ??? how about instant gratification. I know I'll sleep a lil better.

I guess at the end of the day, ... I just want to convey to them " take it easy on us guys" ..... I honestly think they'll get the joke too, .. and everyone will have a laugh.

If I could lighten one of those ass pirates moods, .. and be the difference between someone getting arrested, ..... then its all worth it, isnt it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
They could probably always use more weapons, something from this selection maybe? Maybe some entertainment too?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join