It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An idea for the Arabs !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i have often wondered about the situation in the middle east and the stuff in iraq and what is going to follow in the coming years

the way i see it, one of the only ways the arabs can have any chance of fighting back against the beasts destoying there culture is to develop psychotronic weapons.

it may not be a perfect sollution but it would make the situation more even in the middle east. i will give you an example of what the palestinans could do

i suppose the palestitnans have hospitals right, then therefore they should have some smart doctors etc... the idea i have is that these resources should be used to create crude forms of psychtronic weapons.
for example one weapon they could create is a small transmitter that in effect transmit a frequency or electrical signal that could stop the human heart. with the doctors and equipment the palestinans have in there hospitals they could develop these weapons quite easily.
(there is an electrical signal from the brain that tells the human heart to beat and tells it to stop beating)

some would say why prolifirate these weapons, but it would put the palestinans on a level playing field. just imagine if the israel people commiting these crimes had the weapons the jews use on the arabs reversed on them.

alright i admit the jews would already have these weapons, but giving these weapons to the arabs would bring the arabs an advantage, because it would put the jews on the back foot, and bring these weapons out to the attention of the general public.

so you would say these weapons would not change a thing, but what i would do is the following. i would give one of these weapons to every arab in israel. in this way if the jews start commiting crimes against arabs the arabs would have the power to turn of the jewish persons heart. therefore the jews would be less likely to commit outrageous crimes against the arabs because it may be reversed on them.

just imagine if saddem hussein had looked in to psychotronic weapons, the iraqy people would be far more stronger than they are at the mo. psychtronic weapon are silent weapons and just imagine the damage iraqis could do if they had these weapons. they could in theory terminate more soldiers than they do with guns etc...

just sit down and imagine that some engineers could make some crude psychtonic weapons and directed energy weapons.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by andy1033]

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry do you know what a Psychotronic Weapon is?
quote "for example one weapon they could create is a small transmitter that in effect transmit a frequency or electrical signal that could stop the human heart"

it does not involve any kind of electronic mechanisms.

www.soci.niu.edu...

or

istina.rin.ru...

many more examples out there.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
yep, but imagine if these weapons were reversed on the people that use them

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

so are you saying that these weapons could not be made. psychotronic weapons are weapons that in theory simulate what phsyics do, and the energies they use to perform certain things

i was just given an example with the heart thing. but my point is for everyone on this board who is also talking about getting at the criminals commiting countless crimes against innocent people all over the western world with mind control and mental torture tactics. just imagine if the victims could reverse the situation and use these weapons(if rather crude weapons) against the crimnals who use these weapons.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

so are you saying that these weapons could not be made. psychotronic weapons are weapons that in theory simulate what phsyics do, and the energies they use to perform certain things

Psychotronic weapons are people (at least in theory)

"It was devoted to problems of studying the possibilities of using individuals possessing a powerful bio-field for military purposes."

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I thinkthe last thing anyone should do is suggest more weapons flow into the Mideast. They've got way more than they currently need. I think the supposition of the original argument also shows an incredible lack of understanding regarding the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and the overall state of the Arab world.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Palestinians can't even walk down the streets of Israel without being targeted by the IMF.

Palestinian homes are getting bulldozed by the ground and the United States are sponoring it.

Palestinian have no funding to create a device like that.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Will giving more guns to the Palestinians increase or decrease the response of the Israelis? Don't get me wrong, I don't support the Israeli actions but I also know more weapons aren't going to solve the problems.

What's the difference between bulldozing a Palestinian's home or suicide bomber blowing themself up in an Israeli market. For one thing, the Israelis try to make sure the home is empty before hitting it.

Until both sides figure out that what is history is over with and the future is the only thing they can effect, there won't be peace.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Palestinian have no funding to create a device like that.

I dont think so. Many Palestinians organisations are financed by Oil Emirs and other...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
50K a Sucide Seems like funding to me. I have an idea.
Give Palestine there own state. They Stop bombing people. If they do cross over there newly formed Counrty/State Border, it would be considered an invasion and Israel Can wipe it out ,
Oh wait that was the 6 day war where they attacked Israel and got there @sses handed to them. and are now complaining because they got there land taken during a conflict which the Arab League started. Is there anyone with any brains over there?

The sad part is its the Palestinian People and Children that are hurt by this and so the arab league uses them as puppets, by making them dirt poor, and then when thier children cant eat they say do our bidding and we can pay you, and limting there education to the outside world and telling them its the west's fault.

Its Sad what they are getting away with, because these people truly do not know better.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join