It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian youth chase off secret police Video must see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

This is what the kids are doing in Iran to fight Tyranny. Makes you proud. we dont need to go to war with this country. These people are wanting the same as us, yet they're brave enough to do something about it

[edit on 14-6-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well.. as they state in the video, this kind of thing is virtually unheard of there. The footage is impressive though

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Very telling video! I always knew it was only a matter of time before the young and voiceless of Iran would speak against the hardliners. We are seeing it on our television screens. I commend the protesters and it is about time they speak up against the tyranny that plagues their country. The revolution brought in the same kind of tyranny as they faced under the Shah. This is tyranny with a different face.

There certainly appears to be election abnormalities in Iran. I hope this is he spark that ignites the flame and maybe the end of the horrible theocracy they have been living under for over 20 years. I hope the protesters get the freedom they are demanding in the video. Keep up the fight!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I am glad to see them standing up for themselves.

I also, feel bad for the crackdown that they are most likely going to have to endure.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Can someone splice a song over the top of the video?

I think that Faith No More - Epic
Would fit in pretty good here.

Nothing like a video of a protester beating the crap out of the gestapo to start your day off right!

Eat it Jack Booted Thug!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have seen this quite a few times in different cities/countries.

The riot police gang up on one individual and beat him or her silly!

The riot police run away like little babies when outnumbered by a righteous angry crowd, armed with only fruit or rocks!

The rioters should really study and learn, organize themselves, stop trashing private property and focus on the hired cowards and their government's establishment.

So much chaos

new topics

top topics

join