It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pocket Guide to Democratic Statements on Health Care

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Everyone thank blogger Doug Ross for this one...
Blog Post Here, Read it!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a8ad7a60d27.jpg[/atsimg]

Obama said cooperation with Congress is needed in putting together legislation overhauling the country's health care system. He said Thursday that Democrats and Republicans can agree on most aspects of a new health care program, but he conceded there are gaping differences over how large a role the government should play.

The president told his audience Thursday that he doesn't have all the answers and that he doesn't want to simply submit a plan and say, 'It's my way or the highway.'"

He said he's open-minded and "happy to steal other people's ideas."

We all know his ideas arnt his, he's a puppet. Im talking about Obama of course.

Top aides to Senate Finance Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.) [warned Democrat lobbyists] to advise their clients not to attend a meeting with Senate Republicans set for Thursday... “They said, ‘Republicans are having this meeting and you need to let all of your clients know if they have someone there, that will be viewed as a hostile act,’” said a Democratic lobbyist who attended the meeting.

Whoa whoa whoa! When did this get military conflict rhetoric? I thought this was government?!

Obama and other Democrat thought-leaders are on record as stating that their real goal is to kill private insurance. Kill it outright. They want to shove it down your throats -- by August -- without review, without transparency and without any impact analysis on the health care industry.

Doesnt sound like capitalism and democracy does it?

So call (202-224-2651, 202-224-3121, 406-657-6790, 406-586-6104) or email the cretinous Senator from Montana Max Baucus now and politely tell him these four things:

• You work for us, we don't work for you!
• We want our voices heard on socialized medicine and we want you to stop threatening private parties!
• And our voices say: we don't want socialized medicine!
• And we want a fix for Social Security and Medicare before you even think about killing our health care system!

We demand to be heard or the entire country will mobilize to throw you out of office the next time around!

Be polite but firm. And keep calling and writing.

I think I just might.

Check out these other threads:
Congratulations! Obama is going to raise our taxes!
The 47 Million People Don't Have Healthcare Lie

[edit on 6/14/2009 by Tentickles]

new topics

join