It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens exist - my video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
What do you think?

Is it convincing to non-believers?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Your music is a bit loud for me. But no, non believers will not believe unless they have a ufo land in their backyard and et's come out of it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I am a believer... but if I was not, that would not have changed my mind even a small portion, sorry.

It's hard to take fact without proof and sources to claims. It's one reason ATS is great, real "truths" and stories have sources you can check for yourself... not just words flashing across a screen that the general public is just supposed to take as fact.

Not trying to give a "cruel review".. but you did want honest feedback.

I applaud the attempt though... it is more than most do.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions.

I would rather not switch to another vpn in order to view your video, so if you could embed it in here it would be much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Convincing to non believers ?
Umm no of course not !
I suspect you already know that .
Can I ask you why you think it would ?
A few words on a black screen listening to blink 182 , lol , it will take more than that my friend .
IMO the only thing that would convince your average joe is actually seeing a UFO or Alien for themselves .
So you say you are a contactee , care to elaborate on that ?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I don't think your video is convincing for non-believers.

I think such a video can only stimulate discussion - nothing more. But that would be OK.....that would be a start.

In order for your video to stimulate discussion, you need content that is a lot more interesting. You need to mention specific cases & you need to include interesting points about those cases.

You need to present arguments "for" & arguments "against" each case. That way, you will demonstrate to the non-believers there might be a balanced & rational way to consider this difficult subject.

You should also drop that music & use something more conservative.

Those are my humble thoughts, for what they are worth.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
embedded for your viewing pleasure

great vid by the way DD, i appreciate what your doing

i will pass it on

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Greatly appreciate the gesture

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

No. Im sorry, it is not. It is not showing facts. It is showing personal opinions. And personal opinions are never enough to sway people - well at least logical thinking people. There are no facts presented in this. I think the best information that can be presented to "non-believers" are many of the long in depth research threads presented here....filled with lots of evidence/facts.

Though I do not believe there are any convincing evidence to show "aliens" are visiting us. UFOs - yes.

Id suggest doing some research and presenting all the facts/evidence. Very time consuming, but that is what is needed. That would help

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Good gesture (liked the music), but that is not going to convince anyone because there is no sources or backed research to your claims, even though your 'facts' may be facts you did not source them and all of that is already known anyways. However it was presented in a short and concise manner, but it takes very long studies and research to do what you are attempting. Like greeneyedleo said, look at some of the in-depth threads already on here (and the ones to come), use those as your argument and do some of your own research and come to your own conclusions. By the way I am curious about you being a 'contactee', could you elaborate?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Along with the other good advice by many especially greeneyedleo and jkrog08 let me throw my two cents in.

You alienate (ha ha) 80% of your viewers by how fast the information scrolls. I can speed read, most people cant.

You have got to include references. There is plenty of info on here alone to track them down for most of your "examples".

Jimmy Carter stating that he had seen an Unidentified Flying Object is no where near a presidential admission that "Aliens are here". Many people in the military (especially those of us who have spent a lot of time at sea) have seen numerous Flying Objects we could not identify. Doesn’t mean they were aliens.

Considering Blink 182 are from Poway (I'm from San Diego proper) Yes, they ARE considered Hillbillies by most of us. But I don’t hate them, or on them.

The title is also a little presumptuous, may I suggest that you call it "My opinions on why aliens exist?

Good effort though. I look forward to Aliens Exist 2.0

Next time use some David Bowie, preferably Ashes to Ashes or Man who sold the world

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks for all the advice - Part 2 will come soon, probably within a week.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here is what Jimmy Carter said:

"One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists." [8]

Despite his earlier pledge, once elected, Carter distanced himself from disclosure, citing "defense implications" as being behind his decision. [9]

That's admission to me!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
embedded for your viewing pleasure

great vid by the way DD, i appreciate what your doing

i will pass it on

Thanx dude!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
What do you think?

www.youtube.com...

In a word..... no.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Love the vid. I am a believer when it comes to these things.

S&F for you

new topics

top topics

join