It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cern Amidts Hadron Collider created a small Black hole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Cern Amidts Hadron Collider created a small Black hole

www.thetechherald.com< br />

A spokesperson for the European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN) has confirmed the fears of many in the scientific
world after revealing that the reason for the sudden closure of the Large Hadron Collider, the world's most expensive physics experiment, was not due to "technical problems" as previously stated, but because its controversial particle collisions have sensationally rendered a "tiny black hole" in the fabric of space.
(visit the link for the full news article)

If someone else has posted this sorry I didn't find anything about it.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Barkster]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Is this for real? I mean if it is than we are in big trouble. I have said and still believe that the Hadron could possibly be Apollyon's key the Pit from Revelations. They say in the Article that they have it under Quaranteen, The Hole that is. WTF? How do you Quaranteen a Black Hole? Someone tell me this is a hoax please so I can sleep.

www.thetechherald.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)
OH # I feel dumb as a rock now. please delete it was dated april fools day. Sheesh My friends got me again

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Barkster]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It's fake. Happy April 1st.

Edit: Just saw that the poster before me figured it out, too lol.

The Obama administration's shadowy Special Crisis Operations (SCO) executive, Mr. C. Norris, told Washington reporters at a hastily-arranged news conference that his elite team was monitoring the situation closely and was ready to resolve any emerging crisis once it had "sorted out this global warming business and the current financial mess." The Tech Herald wishes all its readers a very happy April 01.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
ok hold on...IF this is true..then this tiny black hole was only operational as long as the machine is turned on...as long as the Haldron colider is off, then the balck hole should dissapear... or am i wrong?
You know, these mad scientists shuold have put safety first,..sometimes even if its a theory, turning a mchine on with even the slightest doubt it could cuase a black hole, shuold have been a sing to NOT turn it on.
Wasnt this god forbidden machine built at taxpayers dollars? thought i read that somewhere...if it was BOY O BOY do we the people deserve a huge refund check...
Persoanlly, im all in favor of getting as many people togethr to gang up on this mchine,a dn beat it with lead pipes, taser it till it has an eletromagnetic heart attack, have it dismembered, and persoanlly witness its remains melted down, to the last microship wire and scre till it has been erased from human existance.... ide hope yuo all feel the same!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
ok..hold the press.. so this tiny black hole was just a prank they made up?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yes it was a prank sorry I got excited and posted too soon. My friends are always sending me stuff like this and I guess thats what I get for reading email when it's late and I'm tired. Although I find it funny they use this as a joke. I remember what my Dad used to tell me, "lots of times theres a lot more truth to a joke than the jokester is telling you"

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ummm did you actually read the date of the article ? It's clearly stated twice

1 april 2009

I rest my case

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN)????? EONR? This is mucho bogus! Bueno vista mi amigos!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
They just want to soften people up with April fools jokes to make them more accepting of an black hole that will suck our Earth (or hopefully just the LHC) into an infinitesimal vortex once this beast starts smashing atoms.

top topics

join