It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Al Queda Member Cites Jewish Roots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

American Al Queda Member Cites Jewish Roots

www.therightperspective.org

In his latest anti-American, anti-Israeli video rant, American al Queda member Adam Yahiye Gadahn has acknowledged his Jewish roots.

Also known as Azzam the American, Gadahn then calls on his fellow Muslims for “our weapons, funds and Jihad against the Jews and their allies everywhere.”

Born Adam Pearlman in Oregon, Gadahn grew up in rural California and embraced Islam sometime in the 1990’s before moving to Pakistan to become an al Queda video spokesman. The FBI has a US $1 million bounty on his head.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Pay very close attention to what i am about to tell you.

Don't write off the past two weeks of "domestic terrorists" as some coincidence;

The shooting at the Holocaust Memorial Museum by a white supremacist wrapped tragedy around atrocity, an abortion provider was shot dead in Kansas, and a military recruiter was killed and another wounded in Arkansas, allegedly by a man who converted to Islam as a teenager and said he was upset at the killing of Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

...and now we have a former home grown jewish zionist converting to islam and spouting off threats.

...we are all being groomed for the coming martial law, prepare yourselves, the next big false-flag operation is heading to a theater/major-city near you.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
With that said, i am reminded of a shocking report by Paul Craig Roberts
(Reagan's Assistant Secretary of the Treasury)

On October 16, 2004, President George W. Bush signed the Israel Lobby's bill, the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act. This legislation requires the US Department of State to monitor anti-semitism world wide.

To monitor anti-semitism, it has to be defined. What is the definition? Basically, as defined by the Israel Lobby and Abe Foxman, it boils down to any criticism of Israel or Jews.

Rahm Israel Emanuel hasn't been mopping floors at the White House.
As soon as he gets the Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 passed, it will become a crime for any American to tell the truth about Israel's treatment of Palestinians and theft of their lands.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I

Considering Pearlman/Gadahn's u.s. upbringing and family zionist ties...

Pay very close attention to what i am about to tell you.

Don't write off the past week of "domestic terrorists" as some coincidence: ie white-supremest 911-truther attack on The Holocaust Museum and Christian zealot's attack on an abortion doctor.

...we are all being groomed for the coming martial law, prepare yourselves, the next big false-flag operation is heading to a theater/major-city near you.

President George H.W. Bush, Sr. turned 85 this week and took his nationally tellevised celabratory Parachute Jump to celebrate, which is a tradition for the fomer President and reputed leader of the New World Order cabal.

Oddly strange things happen in the world right about that time often carried out by people who years ago worked for Military Intelligence.

An 85 year old former President who was also a former Military Intelligence Officer, CIA Station Chief and CIA Director takes a parachute jump...

an 88 year old man who coincidentally used to be in Military Intelligence attacks the U.S. Holocaust Museum.

Well I guess the elderly just enjoy being active these days?

Bush Makes Parachute Jump on 85th Birthday, Talks About Issues

There are a couple interesting links on the above, Above Top Secret Thread regarding another man in Military Intelligence who claims to have been recruited by George H.W. Bush, Sr. while Berlin Station Cheif of the CIA and asserts Parachute Jumps have significant meaning to some who have had past associations with the former President.

An interesting read for those interested in Brainwashing and Manchurian Candidates and Sleeper Agents.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This Adam Gadahn or Azeem the American as his Islamic masters refer to him as is nothing more than a pariah. I have nothing against anyone choosing the religion of Islam as a faith. However, I do have something against some moving into a religion and advocating violence against their own people and human beings in general.

Come on folks, Gadahn is a Jew and yet he has no probablem preaching hate toward his own people! This man is a sorry excuse for an American, Muslim, and former Jew. How can he hate himself. That is something I can't understand one bit. He can disavow his own heritage and family because they are Jews. He is truly a twisted human being and completely indoctrinated in fanaticism. He doesn't even realize that he is being used by the fanatics and is no different than someones' lap dog.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Jakes51]

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

So are you saying that your biggest problem with this picture is that he is a supposed "self-hating-jew"? I think there is a much bigger picture here worth paying attention to. Rest your heart strings for a moment and reconsider your knee-jerk reaction. Could it be that this Adam Pearlman/Gadahn is being used by the psyops as a tool to elicit this very response you have had. You are in essence giving them exactly what they want... someone who will champion their next 'security' proposal.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Jakes51

So are you saying that your biggest problem with this picture is that he is a supposed "self-hating-jew"? I think there is a much bigger picture here worth paying attention to. Rest your heart strings for a moment and reconsider your knee-jerk reaction. Could it be that this Adam Pearlman/Gadahn is being used by the psyops as a tool to elicit this very response you have had. You are in essence giving them exactly what they want... someone who will champion their next 'security' proposal.

That's just the way I feel about this Gadahn/Pearlman/Azeem what ever the heck he calls himself. All BS aside, I agree with you they are ratcheting up the tension no doubt about it. I do have may reservations about his true intentions as well. I was gonna mention earlier that he may be a double agent either working for Mossad or the CIA. However, I didn't want to bring it up because that can't be verified. However, I still believe he is a pariah and a lap dog. Personally, I think he is a clown.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Jakes51

Yes it would seam the catch, ship, train, and then release process of the Terrorist Training School at GITMO of Iraqi and Afghani combatants just is not churning out the level or numbers of firebrand Islamic Zealots needed to keep the War on Terror something worthy of the occassional "Shock and Awe" that Pentatgon planners and American Politicians and TV News Viewers so love.

I guess if you want something done right you need to send a real man to do the job!

So lets get a Zionist (since they are experts on terrorism) to go over there and scream and shout and holler how it ought really be done since the mostly peace loving Muslims of Islam don't really have any interest in the "War on Terror" game.

I think it would be more accurately called the 'War on Peace and Happiness' we use to have World Wars now we have Word Wars and Wars on Words...

Who better to champion the War on Words than a Zionist? That seems to be their favorite passtime when they aren't actually dropping bombs on innocent men, women and children.

Chances are this young man's appeal for funding and membership and action will enlist more Zionists to the Al Queda cause, so the other Zionists can say "The scourge and mennace of terrorism is growing!"

It sure would be great if the Military and Security Industial Complexes could just switch to making widgetts or hula hoops!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Excellent summary to what looks to be the black-ops Plan B in practice and i fully endorse your proposal to the MIC to make widgetts & hula hoops from now on.

Originally posted by Jakes51Personally, I think he is a clown.

Absolutely, a rodeo clown to be exact... but we have to be aware of the power such clowns can yield on the national/international stage. ie our former commander-in-chief, majority of the 08 presidential candidates and the mob of MSM celebrity disinfo agents (beck/hannity/limbaugh/savage/o'rielly)

Originally posted by Jakes51
That's just the way I feel...

I understand the emotions but it's more important not to be lead by our hearts in such matters. Each and everyone one of us factors into what the directors of the world rodeo can get away with. Good to see you are thinking in the direction of a tag-team effort with the mossad to give this/their puppet air time in fanning the flames of discontent... and as PPT has eloquently pointed out the MIC has a lota widgetts and hula hoops to sell.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
More information on the "rogue" Pearlman:

He is also the grandson of an ADL member.

Adam Gadahn’s nom de guerre is Azzam al-Amriki (Azzam the American)... Sometimes Adam would visit his paternal grandparents, Carl and Agnes Pearlman, in Santa Ana, where he would swim with neighborhood children and family friends. Carl Pearlman was a respected urologist, a patron of the arts, and a board member of the Anti-Defamation League ... In June, 1995, when [Adam] was sixteen, he left [his parents'] farm to live with his grandparents in Santa Ana.
www.newyorker.com...

Adam gets 'sheep dipped' into Islam during his stay with his ADL board member grandfather:

It was during Adam's stay with his ADL board member grandfather that he decided to "convert" to Islam [see: "Holy Apostasy" ala Sabbatai Zvi, Jacob Frank]. He joined a local Mosque which was run by a man who "reached out" to Judaic organizations which prompted conservative Muslims suspicious of him to call him "Danny the Jew." While living with his grandparents in suburban Santa Ana, [Adam] made his first trip to the nearby mosque in 1995. "He was here every day, all day," [Haitham] Bundakji recalled. "He performed the five daily prayers here." [Adam] even asked Bundakji for a job at the mosque and soon began working as a security guard ... As mosque chairman, Bundakji emerged as a particular target of [conservative Muslims'] wrath. They criticized him for wearing Western clothes, for not wearing a beard, for trying to reach out to local Jewish communities. Seizing on his American nickname, Danny, they circulated fliers around the mosque calling him "Danny the Jew." www.washingtonpost.com...

Does Mossad agent and operation come to mind with regards to the American Al-Q?

Lets not forget that the Mossad has been busted before using agents as fake Al Qaeda members:

Officials from the Palestinian Authority have accused the Israeli spy agency Mossad of setting up a fake al-Qaeda terrorist cell in Gaza. Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat said that Israel had set up the mock cell in order to justify attacks in Palestinian areas. Source:BBC

Full story at Anti War

Israeli posing as Al Qaeda in Philippines:

In Baguio City: Israeli terror suspect falls; cops eye link to al-Qaeda By ARIS ILAGAN Philippine National Police (PNP) operatives apprehended an Israeli suspected to be a member of the al-Qaeda terror network in in Baguio City on June 7. Arrested was Mera Doutvsky. Reports reaching the PNP headquarters in Camp Crame, Quezon City, disclosed that Mera was nabbed at about 2 p.m., by joint elements of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Unit and the Bureau of Immigration at the vicinity of the Department of Social Welfare Development in Baguio City. Authorities also said that Doutvsky was also found to be an undocumented and overstaying alien. Police said the information they received from the Bureau of Immigration revealed that Doutvsky is asuspected member of the al-Qaeda terrorist cell, an information still unconfirmed by other intelligence agencies. Doutvsky was turned over to the office of Alipio Fernandez Jr., BI commissioner, in Manila for proper disposition. Last week, authorities reportedly prevented a possible terror attack coinciding with the 106th celebration of Independence Day. Explosive materials plenty enough to sink a passenger shipwere seized by authorities from arrested terrorist suspect Alejandro Aguirre. The explosives were seized before these could be shipped to Zamboanga City. The arrest came following an announcement by the Australian government that terrorists have entered Indonesia from the Philippines in recent weeks to plan a new strategy on assassinating diplomats in lieu of bombing western targets. The suspect was held on Thursday at Pier 18, North Harbor, Manila allegedly trying to ship seven boxes of explosives, including blasting caps and rolls of detonating cord and fuses. Source: www.mb.com.ph..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Manila Bulletin Online (Thanks to Wayback Machine)

The more you examine the story, the more it appears Adam Pearlman was either a Mossad recruit. operative, or asset and was sheep-dipped into Islam under his grandfather's care in order to carry out a disinformation operation by posing as an American Al Qaeda member.

If true, why?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Swing Dangler]

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Swing Dangler]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing Dangler

SwingD you kick ass and take no prisoners

Thank you for confirming our suspicions... reminds me of when the Israel based newspaper, Haaretz scrubbed a story on the IDF impersonating Hamas that was written by the most intelligent and courageous of their reporters Amira Hass, who has been branded and harassed as a "self-hating-jew" at every opportunity by the zionist cult and government.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Thanks, and never forget the Mossad Motto 'By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War'!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Knowing that Mossad has boasted that it has penetrated every radical arab and muslim terrorist group in the world, I'm more inclined to believe that Adam Gadanh is actually a Mossad agent, who has either infiltrated Al Qaeda or more likely is just pretending to be a member in order to make these provocative videos on behalf of his Mossad masters in the same way the CIA produces phony Bin Ladin videos.

top topics

join