It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Director issued secret directive denying President Kennedy access to UFO files

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
In regards to JFK's speech, WOW! I have never heard this one before. Any idea as to the exact date that speech took place? I really don't know what to say. I have only been reading ATS for a short time now, but the amount of factual, hard evidence that our government is all a lie is downright amazing. I literally feel sick to my stomach.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
Where are these documents coming from...the Examiner? Can't say that I fully trust these are genuine. Now if you tell me that "Batboy" has personally giving his blessing on these documents...then maybe we may have something here.

Doesn't seem to be the same Examiner I was thinking, but still where did they get these documnets from?

[edit on 16-6-2009 by DazE777]

While i cannot say whether i believe this or not (i haven't read it all yet), i can support your apprehension just a little.

For Kruschev to refer to being worried about God's forgiveness could be seen as something that would cause a political downturn for him. The USSR was staunchly materialistic and worked to completely remove spirituality from the daily lives of the populace. The "State" was their God.

Other than that, thus far it is all plausible and believable.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
After the Bay of Pigs JFK fired CIA Director Allen Dulles, and swore he would smash the CIA.

Dulles had the last laugh as a member of the Warren Commission.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join