It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Director issued secret directive denying President Kennedy access to UFO files

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

CIA Director issued secret directive denying President Kennedy access to UFO files

www.examiner.com

President John F. Kennedy’s desire to cooperate with the Soviet Union in joint space and lunar missions led to him asking the CIA to release classified UFO information to the Soviets. On November 12, 1963, Kennedy issued two Presidential Memoranda and participated in a Hotline discussion with Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev to finalize details for future joint space missions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I guess this answers many people's question regarding disclosure. To those who did happen to across my answers to another persons initial thread, this should put you into the spectrum of what the term "disclosure" and if ufo's are real.

Back then, the C.I.A. handled this type of information. Times have changed and various organizations have taken over the more sensitive areas of information.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The documents will require you to have pdf reader and a descent connection, you can view the various documents here

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

President John F. Kennedy’s desire to cooperate with the Soviet Union in joint space and lunar missions led to him asking the CIA to release classified UFO information to the Soviets. On November 12, 1963, Kennedy issued two Presidential Memoranda and participated in a Hotline discussion with Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev to finalize details for future joint space missions.

just this quote alone proves that this whole "ufo thing" is REAL.
and it sits atop of a mountain of government papers that also discuss the entity.

good find.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
the last line of that page is also great:

To be continued: Part VI - Documents reveal CIA counterintelligence chief ordered Kennedy assassination to stop UFO files release

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The burned document dates from the Kennedy era and has the characteristics of a government document. If its contents are accurate, it provides smoking gun evidence of a direct link between Kennedy’s efforts to gain access to UFO information and his assassination.

Sounds very promising, who made it so the documents after James Angleton (back in the 60s the CIA’s chief of counterintelligence,) was burned in 1987 ? If true that smells of a coverup.

Star and flagged, its several mysteries waiting to be solved with one swat.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I have spent well over two days reading through and all i can say is, now we can see why the assassination was/is and never will be fully disclosed. The reading continues...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I guess this should keep that "disclosure now" and if "aliens" exist into perspective for the few out there who e-mailed me.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So what this really means is, the CIA and other entities are running the country, and not the President.

It also means the government is in possession of information and or technology that can not be told to enemies.

Could this technology or information be used to better the world? To help people? The answer is most probably yes. It could probably be used to harm people too..

If you work in absolutes, this means the CIA has something BIG that they aren't telling the world. The public pays tax money for the CIA, so we should have the right to know.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Where are these documents coming from...the Examiner? Can't say that I fully trust these are genuine. Now if you tell me that "Batboy" has personally giving his blessing on these documents...then maybe we may have something here.

Doesn't seem to be the same Examiner I was thinking, but still where did they get these documnets from?

[edit on 16-6-2009 by DazE777]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

So what this really means is, the CIA and other entities are running the country, and not the President.

Yes Sir, this is what i mentioned in another thread regarding the term "disclosure". Denial of "disclosure" is "disclosure" in itself, therefore one needs to move on and beyond what has been successfully programmed by the various ufologists and organization who are adding to, with or without their knowledge to what was agreed upon in the early 50's. Why do people continue to quote the term "disclosure". Well almost all are civilians who use this term as frequent as possible and others are simply miss informed or they are unable to comprehend the plethora of data which is all around them. Many of these "disclosure" advocates are second generation employees who consider it their duty to maintain the term and idea of when that term is used either in public or in private conversations as a matter of national security.

It also means the government is in possession of information and or technology that can not be told to enemies.

Enemy's as you simply put do not exist in this circle of agreement. It is the collaboration of pre-defined sector that have been active well over 80 years but time warped ahead of every nation in the mid 60's. It has been said that these two nations are estimated to be around 250 years in advance when referring to technology which is considered far beyond any human life value.

Could this technology or information be used to better the world? To help people? The answer is most probably yes. It could probably be used to harm people too..

If you work in absolutes, this means the CIA has something BIG that they

aren't telling the world. The public pays tax money for the CIA, so we should have the right to know.

Naturally this technology can be used to increase growth in all directions when referring to human evolution. But that would require them to allow neutrality and access to material which if it were to happen will only breed more miss trust.

The C.I.A. was in charge as you put it, but up to a point when all its access was stripped and has never been mentioned nor will it ever be re assigned.
Those who know or who have access are a small body who are always seen but never can be placed at a single particular moment in time. In other words, they are without identity.

A healthy example is if i were to say to you, look at that full stadium with people, do you see the person with black hair ? , can you point him out to me ? .

You know that a person exists with black hair, but can you point him out to me ?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone has pointed this out, but this file is from the national archives, and linked inside the article. It basically is hard evidence that a group named MJ-12 did or does exist.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well, it's not a surprise...and it might have nothing to do with "Aliens" and everything to do with the Cold War...it's well documented that Kennedy had sexual relations with a Russian spy...Hoover of the FBI blackmailed him for it to stay as FBI director. I would have denied him access to, especially if it contained top secret military information...the Russians would have seized upon his love for women to gain secrets...just like they had done prior.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

To deny the obvious and accept the denial is what has been most successful. Read my sig, surely its there for a purpose, or is it..?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I will enjoy reading the PDF's, thanks.

Now as for President Kennedy's curiosity, could his connection to Marilyn had anything to do with his need to know? Was she in fact an Abductee? Did she press him for the truth? For disclosure?

The 60's were a powerful time and I always suspected that the coming wars were used as coverups to the real agendas.

It was a time to pay the Alien Piper and the CIA was not finished yet, so...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Marilyn was was purely there for sexual relief and nothing more. If she was an abductee, i doubt it, or i am not that informed of such an incident.

However, the speech given above by the former president is very powerful that if you listen to the words rather than view the image it tends to send a chill down your spine. He obviously knew what was going on and with who.

It is shame that no other president has come close to his status as president. His private life may have been like a tornado but then again who doesn't have problems within his home/family.

Given the web that was woven around this person's life and death, its an indication as to how far he was able to get.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

thanks again TRISTAR you have excelled again.

Great work my friend.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join