It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve Sandwiches Daily To A Better Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A friend was having a difficult time finding a new job, and I had this introspection it might be his energy. He was born in a country with much of poverty, and I felt his soul needed to have an experience that he could get in that environment.

So instead I suggested he hand out sandwiches, and let his energy be resolved and that might attract his new job. And guess what, it worked!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Helping people is always a good thing but you should help without expecting anything in return. Selflessness is the key to good energy.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have recently tried to dedicate myself to service to others, and weirdly enough, business chances and stellar career opportunites have come flooding in.

It's a funny old world, but I think STO is one of the keys to it all. The Service to Self experiment has largely failed.

[edit on 16f20090amSun, 14 Jun 2009 02:28:45 -050045 by HiAliens]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Selflessness is suicide in the long-run. One's highest moral obligation is to oneself. Selfishness is the key to happiness and striving for this happiness is your moral obligation, not the happiness of others. Sacrificing yourself to others is immoral because you are exalting their neediness as a virtue.

Should neediness be the measure of worthiness, and success the measure of evil? This is what you are saying. If all humans believed as you do society would collapse under it's own weight because all would beg, none would produce, and there would be nothing left to distribute. Then why must a few successful people sacrifice themselves for others who hold this toxic, suicidal view? I'm declaring THAT the greatest evil of all.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Petchy29
reply to post by SoulOrb

Helping people is always a good thing but you should help without expecting anything in return. Selflessness is the key to good energy.

Possibly for you. The point here was the concept that during meditation he came into my mind, and that he had a cyclic issue of these things happening as if he was being undermined possibly by himself.

I got thinking about why souls incarnate somewhere, and for example since he was taken out of his place of choice when it came to incarnation the possibility for the same lessons is not as apparent, since for example the things required in NA might not be the same as in a third world country for example.

You say that a person should give without expecting anything. Is this your experience, and can you please tell me the two examples, and if not, who taught you that and why do you think their knowledge should apply to my friend?

In his case it was simply that energy was blocked. In the past as he did those things he seems to free up some energy or be better aligned.

So in his case I believe, he has no choice, he simply must do it for life, since that energy wants to come through, his soul needs that experience, and this was an experiment into that concept.

Additionally many people do not see that there is a total different system in NA. In India for example you might go a be a person who ferries a person across the river in a boat. And if you do that, you get a little money, and you can do it your whole life. You are often appreciated as well, and you do not need to compete so much for that job once you have it because your father had it and your grandfather. It is a different set of lessons.

However here a person needs to compete, constantly self educate, and those who do not focus on money and greed and focus on self often end up doing the menial jobs as well, but are looked down on many times, and not seen as an intergral part of society.

So, inside this society, he needs to created a small experience of giving to satisfy his soul so he can live in a more materialistic self to self environment that was against his soul choice.

So in this case his giving had little to do with what he was trying to get, but resolving energy that was at an imbalance. Him not getting a job here was the perversion, since he was not being supported.

And I by the way do not accept that rule that you must give with no expectation. That is a rule that has been passed down as well, and not one a person has to accept. I think they can tell what the rules should be by the effect on their life, and progress or no progress.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational
Should neediness be the measure of worthiness, and success the measure of evil? This is what you are saying. If all humans believed as you do society would collapse under it's

Well, no, I do not think this is correct what you are saying, but that concept really had nothing to do with this video.

In this video, I am saying the same as you. That he must for his own selfish reasons give, and this is because the energy of giving is not getting out there in his life.

And that need to give that energy I suspect base on his constant need for spirituality is soul related, and life lesson related, and those lessons are not readily apparent or available here in North America without seeking them.

If you watch this again, you will see that I am saying he must do this, for his energy. Did you see me say anything about the recipients of the sandwiches. I could care less if he handed out cookies, or tied peoples shoes. That energy and flow of giving needs to be there or his higher self of soul might constantly undermine his choices until that energy is expressed, much like how a driven artist must paint.

And this is for yes, his own selfish reasons, not doing so is blocking him.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
I have recently tried to dedicate myself to service to others, and weirdly enough, business chances and stellar career opportunites have come flooding in.

Wow, well I recently have tried to do more about service to others, but mostly I need to do this because of my strong traits for justice. It comes through like a blazing sword and if I see an issue where peoples divinity is being robbed, I need to write a letter or something just to get the energy out there, or I feel frustrated.

If it works in your case, that is great. I am not suggesting that every person has to be a service to others in order to survive, although I think the world with more of a service to others approach might be better balanced, but for you this might need to be the case, there might have been some soul choices that were not expressed in your daily life.

And well, here in North America there could be some souls who need to be service to self, and want to do everything for say money and fame and glory. That is good too, we need them as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Wow, well I recently have tried to do more about service to others, but mostly I need to do this because of my strong traits for justice. It comes through like a blazing sword and if I see an issue where peoples divinity is being robbed, I need to write a letter or something just to get the energy out there, or I feel frustrated.

I feel similar, I feel compelled to do things otherwise I feel pent-up. In fact, I did feel pent-up for most of my 20's. There's a million ways to try STO and everyone's got to find their own path. If everyone did the 12 sandwiches thing a lot of hunger and begging would cease.

There might have been some soul choices that were not expressed in your daily life.

This is 100% true. I was going through some difficult times. I understood LOA etc, but I kept saying to myself that once the world helps me on my feet I'll help it. But the world was saying the opposite to me, "once you raise your flag we'll help you." I was not engaged with my fate and was flubbing my souls purpose, and when I engaged life things started flowing. I didn't even ask for the career doors to open, they just came as a natural side-effect, and put more opportunities to help others in front of me. I just do it because I feel really really alive when I stay on the STO path.

And well, here in North America there could be some souls who need to be service to self, and want to do everything for say money and fame and glory. That is good too, we need them as well.

true, maybe, but then it becomes complicated: Are Cameron Diaz, Michael Jordan, Benjamin Franklin, Warren Buffet STO or STS oriented?

The I Ching says, "to rule is to serve"

I like David Wilcocks writings on STO, do you know any other good writers on the subject?

[edit on 16f20090amSun, 14 Jun 2009 11:38:54 -050054 by HiAliens]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
I like David Wilcocks writings on STO, do you know any other good writers on the subject?

My understanding that David Wilcocks is Law or One by Ra, so I assume that has it. I saw it referenced a few times in George Greens book, messages for the ground crew. Alex Collier might be one of the first as well in his tapes in 1996 where he was told this by the Andromedans. So there is small snippets from different sources.

Eventually people will need to see how they can be in service to others and still take care of their own needs. It is just that it seems out of balance. And yes, movie stars for example, are in service to us, and service to themselves in many cases, so the line is blurred, and we need to be cautious we do not enter judgement.

new topics

top topics

join