It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human race needs to die!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

Well, I can understand your view and think it to be a rather short sided. I won't join the others howling for your blood for daring to even state it though. I will say this though:
Or, we need to evolve beyond what we are now. I vote for that.
Annihilation is too easy a cop out. We do have redeeming qualities and not all of us are deserving of death.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Never take the red Pill and blue one at the same time, Doctor told you so many times what the effects will be. Please listen next time. And don't forget your appointment with the Psychologist on Monday.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DezertSkies

Or, this could simply be the birth pains of us becoming something better. It's all well and good to cry doom and condemnation but you really got to remember one important fact, regardless of how you feel about it, you are human too. And no problem was ever fixed by crying about it.

Here's a shameless plug that fits into what I am saying to you: Stop it!!! Or Watcher's tips to make a better world

And some G'Kar Quotes for you:

G'Quon wrote, "There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities; it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain."

It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past.

If I take a lamp and shine it toward the wall, a bright spot will appear on the wall. The lamp is our search for truth, for understanding. Too often, we assume that the light on the wall is God, but the light is not the goal of the search, it is the result of the search. The more intense the search, the brighter the light on the wall. The brighter the light on the wall, the greater the sense of revelation upon seeing it. Similarly, someone who does not search - who does not bring a lantern - sees nothing. What we perceive as God is the by-product of our search for God. It may simply be an appreciation of the light... pure and unblemished... not understanding that it comes from us. Sometimes we stand in front of the light and assume that we are the center of the universe - God looks astonishingly like we do - or we turn to look at our shadow and assume that all is darkness. If we allow ourselves to get in the way, we defeat the purpose, which is to use the light of our search to illuminate the wall in all its beauty and in all its flaws; and in so doing, better understand the world around us.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Not unlike many diseases which the OP seems to have quite a bit of disdain for, human's are quite capable of guardianship that transcends kin. All the signs point toward humans creating more life than destroying, in the long run. Contrary to Agent Smith's speech, humans cultivate guard and grow (Other things.) spreading to new areas to continue a truly righteous and harmony infused path.
OP you are a cancerous entity to that path. A rogue cell that ought to cure itself or be cut from the collective like some infected limb.
That's what they mean when the others tell you to "Lead by example."

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
[edit on 30-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Look at all of you not being able to face reality...If you want to fix the problem, you're part of the problem. I can't remember mother nature EVER demanding anything other, than to stay alive and reproduce from every creature on this goddamn planet...We're the only organism on this planet which thinks the laws of nature don't apply to us...that we're not part of the balance and harmony of nature...that we're somehow above nature and can do as we please...Well...guess what...Nature always wins. Humans are like a guy, who set up his tent right next to a sleeping bear's cave, thinking nothing will happen when the bear wakes up. We put nature to the test, and we're getting what's coming to us. Sooner or later...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Indeed, in many ways we are digging our own graves...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
We are filth
We are scum
We are the infectious disease of this planet.

We destroy nature
We destroy each other

We are filled with hate
Greed
Gluttony
Pride
Lust

We are a perverse being.

We have no morals, we have no real feelings.

We are ruled by emotion, we are ruled by our greed and lust, but mostly our pride.

We murder, rape, pillage and torture.

We wage endless wars, causing endless misery.

We are the scourge of the earth, of the universe.

We, humans are far WORSE that those that walk on four legs.

We deserve nothing but death and destruction.

My only wish is that all humans die off this planet, so that once again it can return to it's former beauty.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by SkitzoFrenic]

Roughly 10-20% of humanity are effectively functioning sociopaths. Until advanced methods are created to spot and identify these people early on they will continue to create individual and collective chaos.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Ah yes it was once taboo to ask the question, 'is humanity a kind of cancer on the face of the planet?', that was the early 90's, now it's common to see this sentiment, didn't realize depeche mode but makes sense.
I have been playing the role of this guy for decades now, the only non-humanist around, I'm kinda harsh in my theorizing I guess, just get to be free, I like to say I'm not in politics, not in law enforcement, so it shouldn't really matter what wild unicorns run through this mind.

So I like to tell a story: The dinosaurs were like us, wearing suits, smoking cigars and drinking in bars, and going out to run in general depravity, eating eachother's flesh in murderous canibalistic run ins in traffic on the way home at the end of a busy early earth day. Most just told each other to go out and get laid and drink and smoke some more, and do some more of that murderous carniverous stuff, but there were three dinosaurs, walking on two feet, who looked around and realized their species was evil. And when you realize your species is evil, isn';t self destruction, on a grand scale, the right thing to do?

Well these three dinosaurs gathered one evening in the what is now the yucatan peninsula in mexico. They put on their conical hats, dark magicians that they were, and bowed their heads, dancing around a campfire counterclockwise for three days, while waving their tails above their heads in clockwise circles the whole time.

They stopped and slept for a day, then turned around and did three days in a clockwise circle, tails this time twirling counter clockwise.

After the second three days the asteroid came right down and hit the three of them on the head, and it took the rest of their "evil" world with them, stored the entire jungle world in the most brilliant emeralds on the planet, as the dinosaurs now travel forward in time un encumbered by the turbulence we now shoulder.

And with the weight of the universe on our upright walking shoulders, we now are starting to hypothesize about the nature of our own species. There's you, that's one guy with a conical hat. I'm sitting this one out, but two more guys with concial hats you can call down quetzalcoatl, the nearby asteroid in resonance that threatens our species. Do it, you three call it down, like I said I'm sitting this one out, as I was one of the original three dinosaurs in the story, but you go ahead, I'm rootin for you!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Every one of these god-forsaken pigs will die. No one's getting out of here alive.

Now, go say 10 Hail Marys, 10 Our Fathers, and 10 Acts of Contrition.

And drop a C-note in the collection plate - in an envelope. Most of these Sunday morning jack-offs haven't seen a C-note in years and I don't want it getting stuck to anyone's shirtsleeve on its way back to the alter.
edit on 2/18/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The human race is a part of this Earth and is just as natural a species as any other species on Earth. The one thing that makes us unique is that we are the only species on Earth that hates itself.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by onderdonk

Do I have to have my own conical hat, or will one be provided? Either way, I'm in. Here comes the rain again.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

this schizo agrees with op schizo. nuff said.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bismos

To the OP:

You obviously dont know who the human race is.

Wake up from your self propagating disdain and smell the coffee.

Super Novas destroy entire solar systems.

How dare they destroy everything - they are so much worse then we are.

No wait, they are just doing what they are doing, there is no hatred towards them.

We are doing what we do, there is no hatred from the planet towards us.

You just hate yourself - I recommend you seek professional help.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
If we aren't natural, why are we in nature? Should sharks all be executed because they attack innocent animals? We're just doing what we do as a species.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
My only wish is that all humans die off this planet, so that once again it can return to it's former beauty.

You first.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The creator of this post is a Misanthrope (search google if you dont know what it means), and so am i. I hate humans also. Normal people dont get it. To me, they are dumb and live their 'normal' life like some mind-controlled zombies. And dont start arguing about this, I dont wanna hear it. -.-

Seeing the things that the human race (yes, each and every person) does each day... makes me sick.
Im even a vegetarian: hunting, or even hurting animals is extremely barbaric to me. And meat is disgusting, makes me puke even seeing it.
And if someone wonders that since i said 'each and every person' - yes, that means myself also. I hate myself too.
-.-

A dog gets confused and hurts a human, it gets killed. A human hurts a dog, nothing happens, maybe they get slightly talked to or they pay some money or whatever. A shark or maybe a lion or any wild animal is starving and wants to eat, so it hunts, and maybe it finds a human to eat, and after it eats the person, it gets hunted down for that and killed. But humans simply go to a shop and buy food......You seek Vengeance for every single kill or even a simple injury that an animal makes to a human, but humans kill and hurt massive amounts of animals each and every day...And what happens after that??? Nothing

How fair is that????????? You think you make the rules of Nature, and choose who gets to live and die.....

Well you are wrong. Someday things will change.

edit on 11-3-2011 by Stormlordhideticus because: posted accidently, before it was ready

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is just the nonsense spewed by those who believe in the Climate Change hoax and the UN Agenda 21 Gaia hypothesis, believing that humans are parasites and causing Mother earth to have a virus. It's utter nonsense. This earth is here for us to evolve.
Anyone who wants a more esoteric understanding can google Theosophy root races and you will get the big picture of our evolutionary progress.
This is not to say we don't have issues with toxic waste and so on, but the UN Agenda is truly far-reaching and the goal is depopulation and control of all the world's resources by the Power Elite. They also want a Global Tax.

green-agenda.com...

But I have to admit some of the responses are hilarious.

edit on 11-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The Earth isnt here for "us" to evolve. How self centered, and just factually incorrect. The Earth may be here for LIFE to evolve, but humans in and of themselves are entirely expendable.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Humans have potential and some have a great heart
dont put everyone in the same bag

but i have to agree .. the ones filled by greed are the worst
they can kill their own mother for money

those people dont diserve to live
but its not our job to judge them .. let that judgment made by the Creator

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join