It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human race needs to die!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zoonie

and you have just wasted many kilowatts of power writing that comment, your no better than me or anyone else!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

You know,skitz, I am sure that you have and will continue to get some fairly critical comments in regards to your statements. However, I have been saying for quite some time that of the 7 billion people on earth today, at least 1/3, perhaps even half, of the population shouldn't be here.

I mean, it's a sad thing to say, but at times, that is how I feel.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
"
.....the human race needs to die.....
" Apparently that's going to happen on December 21, 2012....

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I had similar views when I was younger I suppose. But I guess I was more annoyed by people not caring about changing anything or not "loving others as yourself". Even the vast majority of Christians I met in the past didn't care to love others. On one hand I saw the awful, stupid things we do and on another I wanted an answer or solution. No one else even bothered to notice the stupid things we do, let alone trying to find a solution. Very frustrating at the time.

We really need one solution to this mess. I know some people are worried about a one world religion but the way people are being educated now isn't working. We need an accurate concept of God, one that the whole world can follow. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with religion, but on top of what people follow there has to be a new understanding. Religion alone for most people doesn't seem to be enough considering the world today.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Just to clear a few facts up...

I am not a druggie, i don't shoot anything, smoke anything, or insert anything anally...

I have a job, I work hard, I have a girlfriend, I go out, i have fun, I do all those things.

But when I sit down and look at the broader aspect of life, watch the news, see how many people were murdered today, stabbed, beaten, mugged, robbed, blown up, commited suicide.

How our governments control us, lie to us, lead the western countries to war killing millions and millions of innocent people.

And all we do is sit back and flap our mouths about how bad our governments are while we sit and watch tv all day long, stuffing our faces with genetic foods.

Millions starve, millions die every day.

This world is screwed, we as a human race are screwed.

And yes, I hate the fact I am a human, because all I do is flap my big mouth about how bad things are, yet, i don't do much to make it better.

But nothing we do today, or can do today can change things.

Nothing but complete destruction, WAR, World War 3, the war to end all wars.

Everything needs to be destroyed, all governments, 99% of the world population needs to die...

Then, then we need to start over.

Perhaps those who survived would know better than to go down the same path again.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
OMG STFU. You know nothing sorry excuse for a human. You seem to have forgotten something. Human beings are a 2 part creature (dont worry most people have forgotten this, I BLAME RELIGON). Firstly, we are a thinking being, with free will, and a sence of self awareness. Second, we are animals. And most people have forgotten that second half, which is sad. We have all of our animal instincts and we need to use them instead of ignore them. It is that second half, that ensures we survive, and its the 1st half's fault for making us seem more evil than we are. Example, WAR, its war people, its not nice, and it has no rules. If we just faught our wars how they should be, they would be over fast with less casualties, instead of dragging them on and playing nice.

We as people really should drop most religons, they were a way to keep people in line before we had working legal systems and reliable science. God does exist, but really dosen't care for us staying stupid, he gave us powerful minds fora reason.

Humans are the meeting of animal and divine. All we have to do is find our balance point. We are the greatest creation of all time (earth wise at least), whether you believe the christian we just poofed into existance theory, or that we evolved, we are the most complex and wonderous sepcies this planet has ever known.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Quite so, but you are only half way there if you dont accept this fallen human nature as YOUR nature as well and receive Christ as saviour from it, which is the whole reason he came in the first place.

God bless you.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by voudew

Kudos on the great intro. Personal attacks. How 1980s.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Bah, Zombie Jew.... accept some1 as your savior. Christianity is based around the fear of hell, which dosent exist. seriously, how can you believe in a firey pit of torture, you soul can't possibly feel physical pain, it dosent have a nervous system. And being away from god, as pain? At least when your a spirit you can comprehend god... if you tried that witha human brain your head would explode.... And Earth is far worse than any hell you can imagine, and here is why (dip sh*t) On earth you have the hope of something better after this... If you are condemed to hell then you have no hope, you can just accept your fate and deal with it. Living on earth with the hope that it gets better makes any pain you feel here far worse than any pain you will feel in "Hell" and since hell is to be the ultimate punishment, and earth is obviously worse, hell does not serve its only purpose, and thus does not exist. BAM!!!... EAT IT, and F*ck that religon which controls its followers by fear.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm sick of reading this disgusting filth. Take your nihilistic garbage and bury it under a rock, no one wants to read your self-hating rant. Maybe your view on humanity is so negative because you've detached yourself from it.

The point of life is to live, and to learn. Obviously, if you have this viewpoint, that we should all be wiped off the earth, you aren't learning very much.

You must be a huge pessimist, I don't see how you can live like that. Walk around all day knowing how much of a "piece of filth you are," hating your existence and feeling guilty for being here.

If you are here, you were MEANT to be here, you aren't just a random expression of genes in a species. You are a unique individual, with a spirit. We all have spirits, we all have the potential for good, and the potential for evil.

Frankly, I don't think I could EVER hold the view that all humans are filth, because I know it's not true. I think you need to get out more, talk to more people, and maybe do some service work. There is way more good than evil in the world, maybe you've just shut yourself off too much to notice.

EDIT: Maybe the problem is that people think like this, and don't think positive on how we can change. You limit yourself by saying that the human race needs to die, and is incapable of changing our direction.

You don't see the potential for greatness, you only see the potential for failure. If everyone began to think that we needed to die, hope would be lost. If we all think that we can change, and act to change our world, we can succeed and take to the heavens (literally).

[edit on 15-6-2009 by JipStix]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ignorance is bliss, right?

Pessimism and optimism are two sides of the same coin. Sometimes you can find the brightest of lights in the darkest of regions. It's a matter of perspective. Perhaps as an optimist you're being ignorant by labelling the original poster, forgetting about his opinions and sentimentality and continuing doing whatever it is that you do.

Ignorance is bliss, right?

Rrrrrrright?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

And I thought I had it bad! Damn! Threads like these are popping up every minute. There’s a sick feeling in the air for sure.

My little theory about those knee-jerk "kill yourself first" responses is that, again its all about primitive instincts. They think they are preying on vulnerable minds; that they have that survival of the fittest power to make others kill themselves.

It always seems that the most proudly ignorant and vile are usually the most arrogant, never minding relativity. There’s probably another predator out there above us in the food chain anyway so...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
We have no morals, we have no real feelings.

We are ruled by emotion, we are ruled by our greed and lust, but mostly our pride.

We have no real feelings, yet we are ruled by emotion....hhmmm...

My only wish is that all humans die off this planet, so that once again it can return to it's former beauty.

You go first.

Also...if no humans were here to observe the Earth...there would be no beauty.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Praetorian Guard]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JipStix
Maybe the problem is that people think like this, and don't think positive on how we can change. You limit yourself by saying that the human race needs to die, and is incapable of changing our direction.
[edit on 15-6-2009 by JipStix]

Here's the deal...people like this will never wield any real dominion in this life. Their philosophy is a dead end.

So, we simply keep chugging on, building society and eventually rising up over them. Time will forget them because they have nothing...literally nothing, since they are nihilists...to offer. They have no influence...they have no traction...and they have no hope in overcoming human destiny. So don't worry about their tantrums. They've defined themselves as meaningless.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

Wow. Just so I understand this properly... If somebody tells me to go die and I reply with "You first." it makes me an archaic and animalistic predator who, in essence, is the weak trying to manipulate the weakness of others? With all due respect I can't even empathize with or understand the logic here.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

And all we do is sit back and flap our mouths about how bad our governments are while we sit and watch tv all day long, stuffing our faces with genetic foods.

Millions starve, millions die every day.

This world is screwed, we as a human race are screwed.

And yes, I hate the fact I am a human, because all I do is flap my big mouth about how bad things are, yet, i don't do much to make it better.

But nothing we do today, or can do today can change things.

If you have nothing of any value to add, then just STFU. It is YOU the world doesn't need, that apathy, resignation and cynicism IS the problem now, and if you are not being part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

I hate to think of what will happen if people with your worldview come to power, when all the while, an increase in education and economic well being throughout much of the world could easily halve the population each generation, and with a change in our way of being, and thinking, and through the use of technology, there isn't ANYTHING we cannot do that we set our minds to. In fact, relative to the as yet unborn future realm of possibility ALL things are possible.

Get thee behind us world killer, the likes of you are now at the very root of our collective problems. You offer nothing, and contribute nothing, nada, ziip. So unless you have something of value to add, STFU.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Don't worry, nature will decide is we are a blood thirsty destructive invasive parasitic species upon the Earth and she will ultimately deal with the humon race appropriately. Swine flu, mad cows, sick chickens, earthquakes, volcanoes, droughts, tsunamis, mass floods, hurricanes, asteroids, etc., these are the things that will decide the worthiness and fate of humanity.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Who are you to tell him to shut up? His mom? My, what potty talk.
Its HIS thread and its STILL somewhat of a free internet.
If you dont like it, dont friggin' read it!
He can write whatever he wants, just like you did or I am now.
Your just mad because he's 100% right.
Seriously without divine or alien intervention, something will get us.
May be a million years from now, but odds is odds.
We better get our heads out of our butts and start thinking of
some ways to fix some things now, cuz we got alot of problems. IMO

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Retracted by author, Sorry.
Things will all be fine!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
again, yes i do believe there are far far too many evil people on this planet but why all the hate? it is for god or the creational source to decide who goes, not us

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join