It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speed up water fluoridation for children's sake, minister urges

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It seems to me that the world governments are doing less and less of what the people want and more and more of what they want. This is not a good trend.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Well that's it.

I've been buying bottled water for over 5 years now and refuse to drink the tap, or allow my kids to since we don't have a well.
~Keeper

The problem is the authorities are planning to add it to bottled water (in some cases they have already) aswell therefore, no matter which way you look at it we are screwed.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reverse osmosis is pretty much the only affordable way to take flouride (and mecury) from your drinking water

I found a place online that does a home system for around 250 notes, which, when considered a water softener system can be a grand at best, is bloody cheep!!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reverse osmosis is pretty much the only affordable way to take flouride (and mecury) from your drinking water

I found a place online that does a home system for around 250 notes, which, when considered a water softener system can be a grand at best, is bloody cheep!!

Care to share with us which site you got the softener from? or is that against the rules? ifso u2u me if poss?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Fluoridating the water supply for the whole community just because some kids don't brush they're teeth properly is like killing off the Muslim world because a FEW might be terrorists.

Its a blanket policy for all simply because we are near the end game for TPTB to make sure we the people are under control, the more that get fluoridated now means the next generation will not only be censored with internet 2.0, MSM will only show false news reports and the children fed on this generations fluoride will be susceptible to easier control, we at least have unlimited net access at the moment and have our faculties based on logic and not dumbed down by all the toxins TPTB want to put into both our food and water supplies.

This generation , you and me are the last of a dying breed people. we have free thought, even that is being trodden on in all the countries of the world, no matter how much we complain, protest or rally it will do us no good until we totally get rid of TPTB that run our governments, Governments that should be for the people BY the people and with the people. NOT go ahead even agianst major opposition from the people , its simply for a few people to get rich , who then die and can't take their illgotten gains with them so who actaully loses out? not us. TPTB are LOSERS of the first order and they can't even see it.

[edit on 15/6/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It seems to me that the world governments are doing less and less of what the people want and more and more of what they want. This is not a good trend.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Heh heh. This thread reminds me of Dr. Strangelove. Just remember not to get too worked up about this issue, folks... especially if you're an Air Force commander...

In all seriousness, though, flouridation does have some positive effects. Doesn't it clean water? You have to weigh the negative effects of unhygienic water against those of somewhat damaging water. I don't actually know the stats for this, but it may be possible that in some extremely poor places of the world, flouridated (flourized?) water is the lesser evil.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Care to share with us which site you got the softener from? or is that against the rules? ifso u2u me if poss?
Well, i didn't post it, as i wasn't sure if it broke TnCs but as you've asked, iwill. Obviously if this is a nono, then a mod will swiftly deal with it.

www.detox.co.uk...

It's a uk based company (should have said that) but they look pretty good to me

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Cheers for that my friend I wonder if they sell these type of machines where I live did you say they were osmosis machines? I will check them out. Sounds a better alternative than bottled water as the price will soar when everyone gets the wake up call about fluoride.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zomgoose

No, not really. The lesser of two evils would be to give out free fluoridised toothpaste and toothbrushes to those so-called poor areas.
Fluoride is poison, the only reason it's good for teeth is because it's good at killing things, eg. the plaque producing acid loving bacteria in your mouth. Swallowing the stuff causes far more health problems than the benefits of killing plaque.

There was an excellent thread on here with a lot of information about fluoride and its effects somewhere. Unfortunately I'm on my phone so I wouldn't be able to link you to it if I knew where it was now

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The sad fact is that until the Bilderburgs are disbanded and/or charged with treason - which is unlikely to happen in our lifetimes - there will always be sodium flouride in the water and in our food supply. It's the easiest way to dispose of it. What do you think major Bilderburger Klaus Kleinfeld, the CEO of Alcoa (one of the largest producers of flouride on the planet) thinks? I know... let's get Klaus, Burnham and Obama to mix a powerful dose of the same sodium flouride materials they put in our water, and then in full view of the public watch them make their kids and family members drink it.

If the gov't is so concerned about our nutritional intake, why not then place vitamins and minerals in the water instead?

I would love to know how many millions or billions of OUR tax dollars the gov'ts spend collectively in the US alone to flouridate the water. And what company provides it all? Anyone know?

Just for the record, if you drink Aquafina or Dasani, and the city they bottle it in flouridates their water supply, then your "bottled" water has flouride in it. Check it out - call the toll-free number on the bottles! I did.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
It would be interesting to conduct a study of the homes of the pushers and advocates of medicating the public water supply with flouride to see whether (1) they are themselves connected to a flouridated water supply, (2) whether they drink tap water or bottled water, and (3) whether they have a water purification system that removes flouride. I expect the data would reveal a stunning level of hypocrisy, i.e. what's good for the public ain't good for them.

I'm with you all 100%, but I really wish people would STOP using the word 'medication' in relation to this issue.

Flouride is NOT a medicine. It has zero medicinal value (yes, it even rots your teeth).

It is a poison, a toxic byproduct of various industrial processes, which if these bastards had to dispose of it any other way than shoving it down our throats, would cost them a fortune. Through back handers (bribes, hush money) and aggressive lobbying, the devious gits have convinced the people in power that it's good for our teeth. Ever since most of the world has swallowed the lie (litteraly).

Flouride = POISON, not medicine.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Also if you own tropical, marine or generally any type of fish that are kept in a tank reverse osmosis water is way better for them than tap.

It's something to consider if your thinking what reverse osmosis water is good for and what other thing's it can be used for.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 15-6-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We bought a Reverse Osmosis system from Sears after researching about the FLuoride contents in water & all the horrible effects it has in the body. I would suggest Reversed Osmosis to Everyone as the only real safe option there is, since theyre handling our bottled waters without us knowing which ones specifically.

Im curious, if anyone knows if different Brands make a difference in which Reversed Osmosis system you use?

Before we bought the RO from Sears we were using the RO filtration system from Walmart were you fill your Gallon of water their, & Comparing the 2 together I notice a different Taste from Both.
I actually liked the taste of RO from Walmart better than the one from Sears....but there both the SAME RO, why is that??
(Anyways, atleast we save from using plastic containers)

Here is the Video of Fluoride that really helped to "Open" my eyes:

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Inspiration1911]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

History

"Dear Sirs:
It is our understanding that the Aluminum Company of America is one of the largest producers of sodium fluoride. The demand for this material will soon reach astronomical proportions ... P.S.: The attached list of cities is only a starter and it will catch fire in other states very soon."

Nowadays, fluoroaluminate complexes are extensively used in biochemical studies for their known effects on the so-called "G-Proteins" whereby they cause considerable toxic effects (25). (Will it make a difference whether the aluminum and the fluoride are ingested separately (with food and drink) and meet under the favorable conditions for complex formation in the stomach?)

Source:www.fluoride-history.de...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Of course they want to speed up water flouridation!

People are waking up! and we can't have that! can we?

NO! the people need to be sedated now - FAST!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Of course this is coming from a minister...If it was from anyone else I would be concerned...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiningSabrewolf

You might be talking about this thread The Nicotine and Fluoride link. What should grab your attention is the impact that flourides or fluorines have on the pineal gland.

Another thread that touches on flouride What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
(Material. Safty.Data.Sheet.
Fluorid e MSDS Sheet.

Wikipedia Fluoride

Fluoride Poisoning symptoms

Who thinks Fluoride is safe.

Google search "Fluoride is poison" 3350 results.
Google search "Fluoride is beneficial" 408 results
Google search "Fluoride is healthy" 27 results
Google search "Fluoride is bad" 4770 results

If I were to give an educated guess I feel that fluoride use is PUSHED for reasons other than teeth.
What that reason is, I am on my way on finding out !

In what other way does any government mandate that a drug is given to the general public for drinking bathing and general use. ?
The more we dig the more we shall find.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Inspiration1911

I worked for a company that sold water purification machines. 95% of our products used an RO system.

Did you flush the RO's before use? You need to run a considerable amount of water out of an RO filter before the taste stabilizes. If not you can be left with almost a plastic like taste.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join