It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speed up water fluoridation for children's sake, minister urges

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Also, I wanted to say;

Not to long ago in southern California, my friends mom was involved in a major tort lawsuit with the local water company because they accidentally leaked to much fluoride in the water!

It turns out that my friends mom now has to take medications for life because the fluoride destroyed her thyroid!

FLUORIDE HARMS YOUR THYROID! This will KILL the children! Putting fluoride in the water is an act of MURDER!

THIS WILL PISS OFF THE WATCHERS

[edit on 14-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Doesn't have to involve violence or unpleasantness, just all stay off work for a month, unless lives depend on you going to work, stay home!

There sits the catch 22.

Our lives do depend on it. It is their system we live within. It is their rules we adhere to.

How silly do things have to get before people decide enough is enough?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
the flouride weakens the bones, so now, we have this big problem with osterowhatever.....which, well, they've come up with some nice pills that will supposedly strengthen the bones.....anyone notice that just about every medicine they perscribe now seems to come with problems with acid? so, well, you take the funny little pills and tear your stomach up...and of course they have some nice little pills that will take care of the acid in your stomach....ALL the acid in your stomach, even the good acid, so then your stomach goes into overdrive producing the acid you need to digest your food.....
seems to me that they've taken a perfectly healthy body, and just managed to substitute the natural chemicals and processes that the body used to function with a bunch of artificial crap, making it appear to you, that you are permanently in need of that artificial crap to function. and well, that artificial crap doesn't come cheap!

they ain't trying to kill us, they couldn't make that much money on dead bodies, they are trying to screw us up just enough to have to live the rest of our lives taking their funny little pills!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ok...was waiting on this. This is the email to let him know how you feel about the issue.

dhmail@dh.gsi.gov.uk

I have arranged that over 200 contacts and friends email today. Next step the local papers.

respects

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
When I read that Andy Burnham MP was proposing to increase fluoridation of the water supply I wrote to the Secretary of State for Health asking why this was being done and explaining how poisonous it was.

I also pointed out that a three-month public consultation concluded that 78 % of more than 10,000 responses were against the proposal yet that they have still decided to go ahead with the scheme.

Then I found this in the Times Online :
(www.timesonline.co.uk...)

''... Mr Burnham had decided to step down from the fluoridation society with immediate effect “as he appreciates that there could be a perceived conflict of interest ”.

So it is not his concern for children's teeth, he has been bought and paid for !!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mumblyjoe

So it is not his concern for children's teeth, he has been bought and paid for !!!!

Well he, and anyone who passes this fluoridation, just sold their soul.

-

How could they only focus on the positive effects on teeth, but totally ignore the negative effects it has on everything else??

That's like enjoying getting a tan from the sun, but ignoring skin cancer.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mumblyjoe

Yes, the Times outed him as the honorary vice-president of the British Fluoridation Society. More proof, if it was needed that our so-called representatives in government dance to the tune of more powerful players.

I know a dental nurse who was at loggerheads with her tutors during her training because she remained adamant that water fluoridation was bad.

The numerous readers' comments posted after the article are almost 100% informed and against fluoridation.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Commie plot to pollute our precious body fluids!

PEACE ON EARTH!

PURITY OF ESSENCE!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I am in Australia,
I wrote a letter recently to Mr Rudd, and was answered by one of his co-horts, and I was explaining the dangers of water fluoridation, and that it should be removed from our water, I got a heap of facts together and quoted a number of doctors etc. I waited around 3 weeks before I finally got a response, and it pretty much said, there is not a problem, we dont use enough of it in our water to hurt anyone so ping off (in nicer terms of course). They are hell bent on stuffing up our bodies, either by slow poisoning or just not giving a toss about anything.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If this wasn't so serious it would be laughable.

I live in one of these 'deprived areas' and see kids crowding the local shop every day, on the way to school and on the way home, stocking up on rediculous amounts of sweets and fizzy drinks. Its certainly not a poverty issue.

I will not be medicated because some parents are not very good at their job.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What a surprise...Religion trying to take more control over lives.

Why is a minister demanding anything. Who cares what he says? He's clearly got issues if he's trying to affect the masses on a new chemical level. Yet this man preaches to hundreds of people weekly probably who take his advice....

Sheeple deserve to be dumbed down if they listen to this dribble. It seems everyday there's someone new trying to screw you over in some way. There is nothing more disgusting than whats going on today.

I look forward to people who do things like this getting what they deserve.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
What a surprise...Religion trying to take more control over lives.

Why is a minister demanding anything. Who cares what he says?
Sheeple deserve to be dumbed down if they listen to this dribble.

The UK "Minister" of Health is equivalent to what we call a cabinet "Secretary" in the USA. It even says "health secretary" in the opening line of the story in the OP. It's a government post and it has nothing to do with religion.

Yep the fluoride is working over here too. And this is the "AceofAces"...yeah we're all going to die, NWO is going to win, there is no hope.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by 11andrew34]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If it wasn't for all the fluoride in my water I would probably be really angry about this! *Goes back to watching TV and buying junk I don't need*

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It is not necessary to drink ANY water. It is just another fallacy perpetrated by the bottled water industry.
For 3 years I drank almost no water and had zero ill effects. I actually urinated more than ever. All my water came from uncooked fruits and vegetables. These are over 70% organic water with all life supporting enzymes intact.
A person needs to drink water to FLUSH all the toxins out.
One bottle/can of soda requires 32 equal bottles of water to neutralize the acid in that soda.
An acidic body is prone to all kinds of disease and cancer whereas an alkaline body will not support any disease or cancer.

How dumb some people are... A minister is not necessarily a person preaching at a church. In England this is what they refer to as an ADMINISTRATOR of...whatever.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It would be interesting to conduct a study of the homes of the pushers and advocates of medicating the public water supply with flouride to see whether (1) they are themselves connected to a flouridated water supply, (2) whether they drink tap water or bottled water, and (3) whether they have a water purification system that removes flouride. I expect the data would reveal a stunning level of hypocrisy, i.e. what's good for the public ain't good for them.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I cant understand why they are doing it even, dental health ? People use toothpaste with fluoride every day, its just a a thing you do yourself so there is no need to add anything to the drinking water.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
We sat and discussed this thread last night.......our whole family.

We are disgusted that the British government want to poison us all with rat poison.

But then look at their situation.
Should they call a general election the whole lot of them are likely to be unemployed.......immeadiately.

If, any of them know of an incoming Brown Star that might rock the world in a few years time, or potentially even sooner, they would be desperately trying to make sure they had a safe place reserved in an underground bunker.

So what do they do?

They dumb us all down with mass fluoride poisoning.
They order in 90 million influenza vaccines for this coming winter and attempt to knock off as many of us as possible. They call a state of emergency and cancel the what was inevitable general election by next June at the latest, and bingo.......self preservation....of themselves only, at its best.

Call me a 'conspiracy nut' if you want......but this government is BAD!

I'd say 'run for the hills people!' but there is no where to run on this tiny Island of the UK!

So I'll say, get a berkey water filter if you can, refuse the flu vaccine this winter, stop using fluoride toothpaste .....then let's see what they do!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Elliot]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
One more thing some of you might find interesting is that we all stopped using fluoride toothpaste a while ago.

All my toothache and sensitivity went away within a couple of weeks and we all feel we have healthier and cleaner teeth!

So no problems to report from ditching the poisonous acid that is fluoride!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is what concerns me the most:

A change to the law in 2003, em- powering health authorities to make water companies act, allowed the first new fluoridation scheme in Hampshire this year, despite strong opposition.

Despite strong opposition they went ahead and did it anyway. Where is the democracy? I fear that even an educated public standing in protest against these b@st@rds would still not be heard.

This truly is an NWO move in my opinion and one of the most blatant.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Even bottled water is not safe in my opinion. Whenever I buy bottled water I double check to see if it has fluoride and I have come across a few (lesser) brands that do poison their water (however, this could be within the source water as the article mentioned the East coast has naturally fluoridated water).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join