It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speed up water fluoridation for children's sake, minister urges

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Speed up water flouridation for children's sake, minister urges

www.timesonline.co.uk

Andy Burnham, the new Health Secretary, yesterday urged health service managers to press ahead with the controversial fluoridation of water supplies.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-6-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Germany fluoridated the drinking water of POWs during WW II to keep them in a subdued state of mind. Flouride an industrial waste product has been proven since to cause 'dental fluorosis', cancer , lower IQ, among other ailments... www.youtube.com... There is so much data proving that fluoride is a toxic chemical and we are still are adding it to our water !!!

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-6-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Disgusting, isn't it?
But yeah, the minister said so, so let's up the already-ridiculous flouride levels to unprecedented amounts! I personally cannot wait to be lobotomized in a slow-roast-esque fashion. Luckily the minister is an expert on the effects of flouridation on the human body!!!

Industrial grade flouride is so delish, and I can taste just a hint of mercury in there too. mmm mmm good.

S&F friend!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
disgusting evil pigs, when will politicians be held personally responsible and accountable for their actions, maybe then they would not be so ready to stick their necks out for some devious agenda

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
That's their excuse for everything. "It's for the children"!

How sick. Especially considering they KNOW exactly what they're doing.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Oh, this is horrible to hear!

Anyone who has done research knows that fluoride is deadly, in a quick way if too much is consumed at once, and in a very slow way if administered in small doses over time.

And any politician that advocates fluoridating the drinking supply should be removed from office because either:

1. They are lazy and ignorant - to the detriment of those they (ostensibly) serve, or;

2. They're in on the efforts to kill us, control, us, sicken us, and are therefore pure evil.

Either way, this comment should be met with a fever of effort to oust the creep.

EDIT to add: The article suggests "natural occurring" fluoride, but does not explain that natural fluoride is CALCIUM fluoride. The garbage they spew into drinking supplies is SODIUM fluoride, or other manufacturing waste containing fluorine. None of what they put in is CALCIUM fluoride.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Amazing, isn't it? In the Poisons Act of 1972, fluoride was classified as a class 2 poison. This industrial waste is used to make some of the strongest commercial pesticides and as others have stated, they know this. I mean, they HAVE to know this. It's their job to know, yet it continues to be poured into our water supplies and I have yet to see concrete evidence that fluoride, either in the water or at the dentist, does anything beneficial for teeth in the long run. There is more to the contrary on that one, I mean just look what it does to your bones! Children are more sensitive to this stuff and are more likely to develop dental fluorosis and low IQ from fluoride exposure.

I know it's hard for some people to buy into, but we are being intentionally poisoned with this stuff. Then, there's the chlorine and the lack of iodine in foods (especially bread where it was replaced with another toxic halide, bromine) and the fact that iodine displaces and removes these toxic halides as well as heavy metals from the body. Without enough of it, these halides cause a lot of damage to the body. Less iodine and more fluorine, chlorine and bromine is a very bad combo for human health.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Make those that want to flouridate everything take it first for a few months to 'show there is no danger'.
Watch how many take up the challenge.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well that's it.

I've been buying bottled water for over 5 years now and refuse to drink the tap, or allow my kids to since we don't have a well.

But I guess I'm just going to have to have one built, my house is on top of the aquifer. I can't believe that people even stand for this type of thing while there is SO much information that declares fluoride as dangerous.

This more than anything scares the crap out of me. If they can actively and lawfully put TOXINS into our water supply then we are only one step away from Codex Alimentarus.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Well that's it.

I've been buying bottled water for over 5 years now and refuse to drink the tap, or allow my kids to since we don't have a well.

Notice the demonization of bottled water lately? Coincidence?

To get their point across they always use children, and the enviroment.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Well that's it.

Notice the demonization of bottled water lately? Coincidence?

To get their point across they always use children, and the enviroment.

S&F mate.

I was thinking the exact same thing a month or two ago, when i heard they were bleating on about bottled water being bad.

They were saying that the bottled water in supermarkets etc is unacceptable on the grounds that it's production and packaging adds to global warming and other damage to the environment!

WHAT?

And bottles of Coke, Fanta, and Lemonade don't??!!

The soda fizzy pop, wasn't mentioned...at all. The bottles and production of these drinks must somehow magically be good for the environment then eh??!!!

I thought then what the hell are they up to now? What are they planning to do to the municipal water supplies, once we don't have a choice to buy bottled?

And now i know...the bastards.

Things are going from bad to worse, and quickly too.

They want to ban home schooling, so they can have exclusive 'brainwashing' access, now they want to poison us all with this crap.

I'm not standing for it, YOU HEAR ME?!

Screwing around with me is one thing, even dare to think about harming my beautiful, bright boys, and we're way out of browsing around on ATS to fill up a couple of hours and get the latest news, and into a whole different area of wakefullness.

I've never protested. I've never gone on marches. I've never carried a banner. But not this time...if this gets the go ahead, i'll be devoting some serious recruiting and planning time to organising a resistance movement.

I'm in Kent, England. If this goes ahead, anyone else with knowledge about this care to join me in orgainising something?

Bastards..

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Thanks for posting L.Hamilton.

I knew they did this in the U.S. and several other places (Never understood why you Americans put up with it)

There's over 250,000,000 of you people! Why don't enough of you get together and tell these few thousand arsewipes in no uncertain terms you are not having it any more!

Doesn't have to involve violence or unpleasantness, just all stay off work for a month, unless lives depend on you going to work, stay home! Go on that world trip you've dreamed of...visit those relatives that keep asking you to come over...go wilderness treking for a month...sit at home and write that novel you've always known was in you! Anything at all...just all do it together!

Let them know that this will happen continually in a randomised schedule, until they do their jobs and do what the majority of the public, their employers, want them to do.

Waiting four years to be able to sack a minister or government by the ballot box is unacceptable when there is grevious risk to public health and our childrens future.

This will have them begging on their knees.

Especially with the economy the way it is now. It's time these people learnt once and for all, they are no better or deserving of special consideration than any of us. They are employed BY us, for US.

Any of you have any experience of organinsing 250,000,000 people? (well, 1,000,000 would ruffle quite a few feathers, i'm sure)

[edit on 14/6/2009 by spikey]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well that's it.

But I guess I'm just going to have to have one built, my house is on top of the aquifer. I can't believe that people even stand for this type of thing while there is SO much information that declares fluoride as dangerous.

This more than anything scares the crap out of me. If they can actively and lawfully put TOXINS into our water supply then we are only one step away from Codex Alimentarus.

~Keeper

Don't be so quick. They now are adding it to bottled water as well. We are all doomed. Notice the date of this article 2006.

FDA Approves Flourine for Bottled Water

Check this article out. This is just amazing, the audacity these guys have concerning their statements about children.

For the first time in decades, some dentists are concerned that kids may not be getting enough fluoride, which strengthens teeth and prevents tooth decay. The mass fluoridation of municipal water supplies that began in the 1940s has been called the most effective public health measure ever made to improve oral health. But the growing popularity of bottled water may mean kids aren't drinking as much from the tap. And it's not just water in a bottle or office cooler that presents a problem, dental experts say. Some home water-treatment systems that put tap water through high levels of filtration -- such as reverse osmosis -- also might take fluoride out, the ADA says.
quote from: Source:

They are actually trying to dissuade people from filtering this poison from their water by lying about its menacing side-effects. I hope Jesus does come soon, because we are all going to die with our children as we know as well as anyone that we are going to do NOTHING but complain while they do everything to kill us in every way possible.....and we are just going to let this happen as we always have. Too bad for us.....and the dance goes on.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Fluoridation has been proven to have no beneficial health effects. What is the human body's minimum daily required does of fluoride? Zip! Zero! Nada! Nothing! Its only effect is to add to your daily load of poison which you must unavoidably ingest and which over time leads to chronic health problems which "require" medical and drug intervention, thus perpetuating a system that's corrupt down to its fluoride mottled teeth and bones. Don't agree to let them medicate and sicken you through your water supply.

Someone in the UK should "follow the money" and see whose pockets are being lined by the effort to add this poison to your water supplies. These people and their true motivation and agenda must be exposed.

Is it not criminal to add poison to the water supply that everyone must rely on? If so, then it should be equally criminal to do so through so-called "legal" means such as the passage of legislation or the edict of people such as your health minister.

Don't let them turn you into the dumbed-down lethargic zombies that fluoridation of water supplies has been proven to create.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Maybe God will protect the minister from any ill effects.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
S&F

TBH I don't think getting them to no put it in our water will make a difference.

have a read of this site

www.fluoridealert.org...

It's everywhere, however a lot of those source products assume that the water used in making the products has fluoride added.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I am very diligent about my water lol

I buy cases of Fiji, which as far as I know ,is the best source for bottled water.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Do they realize what they are f'ing with?! They are f'ing with evolution!

First off, it should be ILLEGAL for ANY person, or government, to make health decisions for children, without the consent of their parents!

Second, water should be as PURE as possible. Water should not have ANY chemicals in it AT ALL. Humans are already pushing the limits by having chlorine and other chemicals in the water left over from their stone age purification methods. Let alone the trace amounts of hundreds of different medications!

Third, if they want better dental health in children how about teaching them how to brush their teeth, and avoid teeth destroying foods and snacks!

The humans in this world are losing their minds! Medications and chemicals are not perfect solutions. They are not special little robots that go to work on specifically targeted tasks.

Medications and chemicals used for ANY type of health issues are equivalent to using a nuclear bomb to open a locked door when you can just use a key! It's like using an axe to cut your hair, when you can just use scissors! It's almost like using Niagara Falls to wash your hands! NOTHING ABOUT IT IS SAFE!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm annoyed how most of the public just sit back and accept this. If a politician or doctor says it's good for me then it must be true, right? People need to think for themselves and do a little research.

Looks like I'm going to be buying bottled water before long.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

I was thinking the exact same thing a month or two ago, when i heard they were bleating on about bottled water being bad.

They were saying that the bottled water in supermarkets etc is unacceptable on the grounds that it's production and packaging adds to global warming and other damage to the environment!

WHAT?

And bottles of Coke, Fanta, and Lemonade don't??!!

The soda fizzy pop, wasn't mentioned...at all. The bottles and production of these drinks must somehow magically be good for the environment then eh??!!!

Excellent point! Those products have no beneficial health effects, yet the water gets demonized. Something is not right with that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join