It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everybody! Hope we all can be friends :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hello everybody! My name is Wilt456 and I hope to become friends with all of you! Although I have just made an ATS account, I am quite familiar with this website, as I have been visiting it for the past few months. Anyway, here is a bit of information about me. First of all, I would like to say that I am a conservative person. I believe that everybody is entitled to their own opinions and I love to hear both sides of every story-even if I dont agree with that person. Secondly, I want to point out that I am a major conspiracy believer. I think that the (USA) Government is holding tons of information from us and I do think that UFO's are real- because I have seen one before. Anyhow-finally, I want to say that I am a very friendly and and hard workng person. Also, in my spare time, I enjoy web surfing, reading, traveling, organizing events, and volenteering. I hope that I have established myself properly and I look forward to befriending and discussing issues with all of you!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Your attitude is perfect for this place and I'm sure you will fit right in.

Great introduction. Will see you around the boards.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the site, Wilt456!

I knew there was a reason I felt like we were being watched around here, thanks for making yourself known to us. Hmm... I still feel like someone's watching though, there must be more.

You should fit in here just fine.

My only advice:

A) Take everything you read with a grain of salt (especially personal attacks)

B) Tread carefully, for there are very many rabbit holes (lol)

Also, people seem more comfortable reading short paragraphs (3 or 4 lines) rather than longer "blocks" of text. Just a heads up, so your ideas don't just get glanced over by some people who might benefit from reading them more thoroughly.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hi, Wilt456! Welcome. I am a paranoid schizophrenic. And I am released every few days from my cage to participate on ATS. I only believe what my eyes show me and what Gawd tells me.
Although sometimes my wife tells me what to believe and I adopt that for a few hours.

Nice to meet you, friend.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Good to meet you Wilt, I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward
to participating in future discussions with ya!

top topics

join