It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ways to Counter Fluoridation Damage to Body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I want to know what I can do to counter the effects of fluoridation, which include bone problems, and it also acts as a neuro-toxin and effectively lowers IQ according to a Chinese study. Many European countries have also found it doesn't really fight cavities and banned it.

I just read the other day that boron acts as a nutrient, and your body needs it, but it's left off of nutritional information. Supposedly it strengthens your bone mass as reduced by fluoridation. Fluoridation has also been suggested as a cause for having sensitive teeth, as I do, for the same reason: it damages bone mass.

On an ATS thread titled The Nicotine and Fluoride link the OP contains the following:

REmember how fluoride inhibits choleric activity? Nicotine excites them, rebounding and undoing fluorides effect. Nicotine is being used as a treatment for ADD and ADHD, Alzheimers, Parkinson's disease. I will not list the rest, for every single ailment fluoride is known to cause, nicotine has the reverse effect.

So this really has me wondering. What are all the things we know that counter fluoridation?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
actually, this is pretty much exactly what i made this thread for:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

also, we're discussing this very topic on another one of my threads right now:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i hope this helps you, at least somewhat!!

...read them and let me know if it answers your questions!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ive read about the borax treatment.. 1/4 a teaspoon mixed in 1 liter of water,a nd drink throughout the day. I read about 2 guys who mixwed 1/8, a tab bit mroe, and complained about kindey pains and painful urination, that stopped after discontinuing the borax treatment..it would see, the 1/4 a teaspoon is the MAX.
Boron, i read, can be bad too... i forget he website i was looking at, thier very limited info out thier about remeides and treatment for fluroide detox.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I was doing some surfing on this very topic recently and came across some interesting information. Apparently, iodine removes fluoride from the body as well as heavy metals like lead and mercury and also removes bromides as well. Here is one of the sites I read about it on.

Iodine for Health

You won't find "iodine" supplements. Instead, you'd want kelp supplements. You have to be a little careful about how much you take, though. If you started supplementing, there would be a mass release of these toxins from your tissues as it tries to get them out via urine. Having too much released at once can cause some nasty unwanted effects. Iodine is also present in something called Apple Cider Complex which contains several other things like cayenne. Both are available at GNC.

The best natural sources, to my knowledge, is seafood. Kelp, as I mentioned above, absorbs tons of the stuff from the water. Iodized salt is also a source, obviously, but increasing your intake of salt just to get more iodine probably isn't a good idea. Do some research on iodine and it's benefits.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

You do realize that 1/8th is much less than 1/4th do you not? or, did you simply make a mistake?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Haven't seen the pineal gland thread, and I forgot to mention in the OP that your pineal gland also suffers in particular. I was following along with the other thread for a little while, and S&F'd it, but I'll read more of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Iodine can help detox your body. It is available in pill form from certain places ( i got mine at costco ). Oriental foods have iodine im told, though im not sure which.

Fluoride has a nasty effect on the pineal gland, its sad but true many of us cannot reverse the damage done thus far to us. Vitamin C can be used to help stimulate the pineal, although the effects are minimal.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
Fluoride has a nasty effect on the pineal gland, its sad but true many of us cannot reverse the damage done thus far to us.

I disagree, and I think that mentality is harmful. I think anything can be remedied if you tackle the problem on the right level. Even all of our cells eventually die and are replaced. And I believe there is an even more subtle level of energy that healers use, akin to awareness itself, that can remedy any problem. We just ultimately have to get more in touch with these energies.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

S&F. We all know how we have been poisoned and short of blowing up treatment plants there is little we can do but counter the effects.

I am using Gold Colloidal water. There is not much scientific evidence to show that colloidal water, boron or even iodine help eliminate fluorine from the body, but years of use by others has shown some positive results.

I have been using the Gold Colloidal for just a couple of weeks and can already feel a difference. My understanding is that Au Gold ions attract the Fluoride binding to it so your body can get rid of it.

I have also read cases of folks using Boron but would caution everyone to do their research.

Sunlight and sweating are another way of ridding fluoride.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I read online somewhere a while back that fluoride actually over time calcifies the water within the pineal gland. May have been from one of David Willcocks videos now that i think about it.

I agree with you on the subtle energy, the pineal only aids in visualization/trance. It is not however a vessel like consciousness is.

I have not noticed a difference, since according to previous knowledge my pineal must be a rock
I visualize just fine.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The Effects of Flouride On The Thyroid Gland

Iodine and Chelation

Here's some more reading on iodine and how the other three halides fluorine, chlorine and bromine displace iodine and causes a lot of nasty things in an iodine deficient person including thyroid dysfunction. Sufficient iodine displaces these halides though. It's interesting that iodine used to be added to bread, but it was later replaced with bromide.

Anything one can do to accelerate the process of eliminating this toxic trash from the body should be explored.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I was always under the impression Iodine wasnt all that healthy for a human? Im ean in tiny doses tis ok. i wa alwasy taught, mostly read, iodine can reak havoc on teh thyroid.... maybe thats why it was pulled from bread?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Any local entheogen will get the pineal gland working again. Might be a bit of a shock to the mind; the 3rd eye is like a rusty old door that hasn't been opened in a while (you might have to give it a blink a few times, to get all that calcified crust out). Even one session should be enough to facilitate some improvement in dreaming, which hopefully will spill over into your waking life in the form of a more grounded "higher self".

One way to get rid of the toxins is just by adopting a more ascetic lifestyle. Its a less sophisticated route which basically uses the brute force approach of just not letting anything into your body. If the toxins don't get in, then you don't have to eat "such and such" new age medicines to take them out. Nutrients don't get in as well though, so its a tough balance.

Happy 3rd eye awakening!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DiscloseExpose

Ya entheogens....Makes sense now considering the massive pounding headache I experienced right in the center of my forehead.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Ive read about the borax treatment.. 1/4 a teaspoon mixed in 1 liter of water,a nd drink throughout the day. I read about 2 guys who mixwed 1/8, a tab bit mroe

1/4 of a spoonful is more than 1/8 of a spoonful.

1/4 = 1 out of 4 parts of the whole.

1/8 = 1 out of 8 parts of the whole.

With fractions, a bigger denominator means smaller pieces.

new topics

top topics

join