It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clear ufo photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96216c1d1fc3.jpg[/atsimg]

Clear UFO Photo Authenticated

13-Jun-2009
At 2:34 in the afternoon of May 31, the husband of an Unknowncountry.com subscriber happened to glance out a window of their Eden Isles, Louisiana home, which overlooks Lake Ponchatrain and has a wide view of the sky. To his amazement, he saw an unusual silver object hanging motionless in the clear blue, and took what has turned out to be one of the clearest and most detailed images ever made of a UFO.
The shot was taken with a 15 megapixel Sony digital camera with a 300 MM lens. It is not a computer generated graphic.

Unknowncountry's photo analysts, special effects artist Steve Neill, filmmaker Dan Drasin and web designer Daniel Stegall have examined the image, and offer the following comments:
courtesy of whitley strieber's www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Perhaps it is a Bentusi scout ship?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

I'm not even going to ask

man, you're real quick to reply

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I can't belive I am going to say this.
...but honestly it looks like a balloon..and I hate to say it honestly I do but it even looks as if you can see the inflate tag on the right hand side.

ADDED

looks kind of like this...

images.amazon.com...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Looks like one of those tin foil looking birthday balloons filled with helium floating away!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokinbbl

reply to post by pop_science

Originally posted by Steve Neill
"Whatever this is, after looking at it for some time now, and playing with different filters, I don't believe it's a Mylar balloon that's losing gas and collapsing to form this shape. It very well could be, and I think Dan has made an excellent observation. But the form just seems to angular and sharp to me. Also the pod on its back is very precisely formed and symmetrical. It doesn't appear to be Mickey mouse ears or any other such appendage that may appear on the balloons they make today. They make such a wide variety today, everything from butterflies to dragonflies I have purchased for my wife on occasions. This doesn't look like any of them. It's certainly not a CGI image either."

[edit on 13-6-2009 by reject]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This has got to be a party balloon.
Here are some reasons why I believe so:
*It looks so much like one!
*The lack of skyline or other objects in the video deprives us of a size scale.
*Just fuzzy enough to hide the image on the bottom.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

i actually agree... i was even at a kid's birthday party this afternoon, and as soon as we got there a kid released one of these balloons in the air. i was joking with my brother-in-law that i resembles a UFO when it gets high up in the air - even to the point of reflecting the sun, so it looks like it just "disappears" when the sunlight doesn't hit it anymore...

anyway, with the way the sun is reflecting off of the UFO in your OP, it makes it look like it's a very small object...

EDIT:
also, am i even seeing a string hanging from it there?!!

[edit on 13-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
is it just me or does it look like its got a smiling charecter face on the bottom of it , kinda looks like Ren or a baby or something cartoony like that...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I've had/let go(when I was young and ignorant to the environment)/seen many mylar balloons in the sky and they all look exactly like this and I can go on about my experience with balloons and so on just like everyone else could with their own perspective and opinion added on.

It could possibly be due to the shading or coloring of the balloon like the image I had posted it in my other reply that makes the "pod" looks so well formed and have depth.
After enlarging and looking at the lighter areas I can see ripples in the object just like a balloon would have, along with the inflate tag like I said before.

I am an open minded person and do not typically reply like this to threads but I'm simply saying what I see so take no offense.

Also adding this www.rctoys.com...

balloon designed to float on its side like a "ufo".

[edit on 13-6-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
my wife thinks it looks like caspar

but it doesnt really look like a UFO

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A horse shoe engine, thats a new one.

The Tesla bulb drive are the bright circles in front pulling
in ether carriers, not even electrons perhaps.
We don't know cause the ETs won't tell us what Tesla did.

ED: The ripples could be the wave action of the air molecules.
The large doughnut coil underneath seems distorted by the same
ripple action into a horse shoe.
The metallic glow and ball lightning on the body is same old light
electric field distortion on all saucers starting with the Foo/Phoo
in 1943.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Eh, another photo that is not the original, not unaltered and no frame of reference.....therefore, it is absolutely impossible to analyze.

We can spend all day and zillions of posts guessing what it could be. Thats what we are having to do: guess
Unfortunately, we will just never know.

With that said....my guess: Mylar baloon. IMO, you can see the little tag where it is filled with air and the string would hang from.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Looks like Tweety Bird, slowly deflating into the sunset.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Is it me, or does it look like there's a pic of spongebob on it?

[edit on 13-6-2009 by KEMIK]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
One of the biggest UFO fail pics in HISTORY. A Mylar balloon FFS!! you can clearly see it. UGH!!!! why!! why!!!????

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I also say it's a balloon.

There must have been at least 5 or 6 threads started in the past few days with balloons in them.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I say its a UFO disguised as a balloon only to fool all conspiracy tin foiled paranoid people who will end up flanging posts like these with over 50 pages in reply's

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/43ab90b344d1c527.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Guys, I dunno about you, but I think it's a potato!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
LOL ... If you enhance the contrast you can see the string.
In what sense is it Authenticated?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join