It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is One Big Lie - Designed to Steal Your Chi Energy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

Hi Ctj, yeah, our universe expands.....yet there are many-a-conciousness imploding!!!

But we are a wake-up! Chi Vampires beware

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moodle
if they're stealing our chi energy wouldn't it be counterproductive to feed us grey beef with pesticides in it?

sorry but i dont' think you've thought this through in the slightest. if we're being pumped for energy we should be forced to do PT every morning at 6 am, drink nothing but water and eat nothing but vegetables and maybe protein shakes.

I take your point, but surely if we were all doing this crap, then we'd be psychically healthy enough to see through the BS. By keeping us medicated they keep us subdued and are able to steal our chi.

If we followed the above pattern, we would have a lot more chi to give, but we wouldn't be able to be controlled and the whole thing would fall apart.

I'm not 100% convinced that the OP is right, but it certainly feels right. What I do know is that if someone is doing this, then they need us to be docile in order for it to work.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This thread is too weird even for me, ambiguous to say the least. Picking things out of your imagination because of how you felt at certain times is far from solid information.

This is schizophrenia zone.

Decent enough hypothesis or good plot for a sci-fi/spiritual fictional book or script though.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

OK, life can be boring and difficult, but we are here and now. So earth is not a lie. Earth is a reality.

It is the only reality we know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join