It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Introduction to Natural Health Alternatives"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

"Natural health alternatives harness the human body's amazing ability to keep well and heal itself of almost any condition."

"I view natural health and healing and natural health alternatives as having two main aims - the first a more general one, i.e. the attainment of good health; and the second a more specific one, i.e. the tackling of particular ailments, diseases and conditions."

I believe in this to.

How about you? I was thinking that this might be some good info.

I believe in helping regardless.

here is some ideas if you don't wanna goto the link.

"This is done through a few main steps, namely:"

>removing from the body and reducing the intake of harmful substances, which include chemical poisons, environmental toxins, and harmful organisms such as parasites, bacteria and viruses, i.e. Detoxification;

>providing right and effective Nutrition for the body;

>getting the body's systems, for example the circulatory system (blood), the lymphatic system, the eliminative organs, circulating, moving and working properly;

>strengthening the body's immune system in various ways;

>dealing with any emotional or spiritual issues which may exist, such as an unresolved traumatic or grief experience; and

>having a positive attitude, outlook and mindset. This is rarely emphasized but very important.

So your welcome. . .I know this is good info to have? commonsense that most people ignor.

rehab

opps forgot the link my bad. . hope you read.

www.all4naturalhealth.com...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by rehab]

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Sun Jun 14 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes, all of that is true.
all you need to fix yourself up is roots, seeds, weeds, grasses, teas, 'shrooms, and marajuana.

The last two will work for 2 reasons:
1) they produce a chemical that your brain already produces from the pineal gland called 'melatonin', a psychoactive chemical that causes a euphoric feeling/sensation, I think. All I know about it is that are brain makes it so it isn't bad.
2) It will also work because the Government made it illegal.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
Yes, all of that is true.
all you need to fix yourself up is roots, seeds, weeds, grasses, teas, 'shrooms, and marajuana.

The last two will work for 2 reasons:
1) they produce a chemical that your brain already produces from the pineal gland called 'melatonin', a psychoactive chemical that causes a euphoric feeling/sensation, I think. All I know about it is that are brain makes it so it isn't bad.
2) It will also work because the Government made it illegal.

Nice come back your on my path to eden..

rehab

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sorry to have posted anything illegal. Though it's only illegal because the government can't make money off of it.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Very Good Very Good. But Now I have Detoxed My Self from Everything, My Brain Started To Get Sore. . .But Now I Am Finding out that Life Is Love, No Matter How Evil It Can Look So Time To"Relax" Somemore and Play it Safe. God Is Love The Creator Made All Sorry But True -Just Be Happy Give The Wisdom Through Love Not Fear. And Smile That's A Big One. . .

rehab

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Good thread 'cept the illegal stuff.

With the health care bill coming up, I have been working my way towards getting away from all my prescritption medications and using natural alternitives. I am lucky in this regard because I have a friend who is a holistic practioner. I wouldn't be surprised if he hangs out here at ATS.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

You can decalcify your pineal gland naturally by sitting in a dark room for a few weeks i think. Though i don't think its as pleasant as most people expect.

5 MEO '___' is a natural substance made by the brain just before you die. Thats a much more earth shattering experience.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
yea it sux that we as humans can't make tha ryte choices here and their i mean makeing the right choices is or are easy? just ask yourself is this gonna bring God Glory? and If you can't answer "yes" then make the better choice. . . Don't abuse your temple it holds your soul. but don't confore to the NwO. . .

rehab

new topics

top topics

join