It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair Launches “Mission Antichrist” for His Party Friends: the Rothschilds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Don't know if this is the right board to post this on so if its not plaese move it and I am sorry, I never know where to post.
I came across this article when I was searching for something to ask someone about anyway, here it is, I didn't find any other posts about it.

The Mail Online March 5, 2007: Shortly before Tony Blair´s resignation as prime Minister Lady Lynn Forrester de Rothschild arranged a party at 10 Downing Street for the incredibly rich elite of London on behalf of Mr. Blair who was in search of a suitable globalist job. Apparently it is usual for the Rothschilds to support political favourites, like US presidency candidate McCain. Immediately after Mr. Blair´s resignation he sold himself to J.P. Morgan, Rothschild´s US agent and Rockefeller´s partner/successor in the mighty Chase Bank. Now he is returning the favours of his Masters of the New World Order preparing their world state:

euro-med.dk...

I am not understanding what is trying to be acomplished.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Dude, I knew there was a reason Blair never sat right with me.
He is starting the NWO mass genocide.
Doesn't the name "Antichrist" mean anything? Huh? Huh? Huh?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Tony Blair is an agent for the Rothschild (flying Rothschild airplanes, going to their parties, and is an agent for them) and that is why I am most certain he will be the first President of the EU, when that system is implemented with the Lisbon Treaty. EU (European Union) will become more like USE (United States of Europa) and we will have a four year full-time president like USA.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Librarian]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
He works now as the head of the Iraqi bank.

The Iraqi bank is where the oil thats still in the ground (oil futures) are sold so that the Iraqis can pay us to rebuild all of the stuff that we blew up.

I understand that they are paying also for all of the weapons we used to blow all of their stuff up with.

Of course Mr Blair makes sure that we get to buy the oil at a big juicy discount, thus ensuring that we get to rape the country of it's oil while claiming to be bringing them demcracy & freedom at the same time.

So you see, you scratch the Rothschilds backs & they'll scratch yours.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Um........so the Rothchild's had a favorite with John McCain, and he didn't become president? Sheesh. And he is what now? Good job, John. You got ............ something....... and Tony Blair is what now? Not saying I don't believe this, but if the Rothchilds back you, then, dang, they sure take their time. McCain has how many years left on this earth?

I've got no proof, but I have a strong belief that the Rothchilds engineered Obama's rise to power, But , then, I could just be the lil paranoid whacko lil brother that my sisters believe I am.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Do you have a link to this story at all. Good post

I found it very interesting that Blair came out gushing as a born again catholic not long after his stopped being prime minister.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei

I found it very interesting that Blair came out gushing as a born again catholic not long after his stopped being prime minister.

yeah I never understood that. i mean if you've been Church of England all you life, why go to the Pope to be ordained as a catholic. The fact that he lied to the British people to go into an illegal war with Iraq makes this man a War criminal. I really dislike Blair. he should be hunted down for war crimes

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by Imago Dei

yeah I never understood that. i mean if you've been Church of England all you life, why go to the Pope to be ordained as a catholic. The fact that he lied to the British people to go into an illegal war with Iraq makes this man a War criminal. I really dislike Blair. he should be hunted down for war crimes

I guess when your a puppet of the illuminati New World Dissorder, you have to do what your told. Even if it means appearing to recant on a faith that you never even had in the first place.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh great...

The politically correct mob here on ats doesn't freak me out enough

Now i'll get to read nonsensical religious posts from these nutters too who will assuredly gang up

wondering what the buzz lines will be?

Already coping with "that is not acceptable" "that's racism" and "that is not okay"

gotta wonder

"There can be only one?"

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Oh great...

The politically correct mob here on ats doesn't freak me out enough

Now i'll get to read nonsensical religious posts from these nutters too who will assuredly gang up

wondering what the buzz lines will be?

Already coping with "that is not acceptable" "that's racism" and "that is not okay"

gotta wonder

"There can be only one?"

Umm, what exactly is polically correct about any of these posts? And dont you know there is nothing correct about politics? The word is an oxy moron, like your post, moronic

Only one what? Moron? Surely not.... I like tearing people up a bit too...

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Looks like Tony Blair might of walked into someone's fist. It's about time he got his just rewards.

www.dailymail.co.uk...#

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It's no surprise that Blair went catholic, as it is the organised church of idolatory.

As for the religious 'nut' element, it is Satan which rules the Earth at this time, and therefore also these so-called secret societies, whether it be under the guise of aliens, reptilians, illuminati, jesuits, occultists or whatever. The common thread which links them all is in ignoring Jesus Christ as Saviour.

Those who follow conspiracies without understanding who is ultimately pulling the strings, will find out when it is too late. Satan is playing you like a fiddle!

top topics

join