It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is where my hatred for authority came from?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Mods: I wasn't sure where to post this, since it has to do with religion I put it in the religion conspiracy forum although was going to post in the my story forum only to realize that it is no longer there. Since there is religious stuff I put it here.

When I was in the fifth grade I started a little club with me and my friends called the O.F.H. (Outlaws from Hell). Yes me and my friends were quite mischievous especially for our age. The initiation for the club was to toilet paper a couple houses, steal a couple milk cartons from the school cafeteria and a few other silly things. One day our teacher found us off campus during our lunches and saw our hats that said OFH and asked what it was all about. We told her it stood for Outlaws from Hell.

Later that day we were all called into the principals office where he threatened expulsion and we were immediately suspended and I was labeled as the leader of a satanic cult. On my way home my dad came and picked me up and was furious, so I explained everything. My parents at the time were going through a divorce, so naturally if I ever did something wrong I would blame it on the divorce. Even if it had nothing to do with it. My dad as well as other parents of my friends were called in and the problem was resolved and we were allowed to come back to school.

Now this is the part I did not know until much much later. My father was outraged at the principal of the school for callling me a ring leader of a satanic cult and got him fired. (At the time I had no idea what a satanic cult even was.) Anyhow my father later told me that the principal passed this message on to the people who wouild be recieving us next year in middle school and none of us were even there yet and didn't realize that some of the teachers in middle school and even the principal there had it out for us. Because this principal told them that we were all in a secret satanic cult.

That year I was quite literally in the principals office everyday. Sometimes two or three times a day. The smallest joke would get me there or even speaking out loud in class whne not spoken to became an immediate trip to the principals office. Not just me, but I had three other friends who were in the OFH and they were their everyday too. None of us were aware of any conspiracy, we thought we were just bad kids.

The next year I got out of that school, but in this very short period of time I became very rebellious and always had an acute disposition towards authority ever since. In fact I started getting in more trouble with the police and by the time I was eighteen my legal record was longer than most peoples are in their entire life and it still haunts me to this day.

I know it sounds silly right? Well, my dad recently told me about all the drama that unfolded because of my little club. Apprently this was a very serious issue that I had nearly forgotten about. I had no idea that the principal was fired and that the school district had a board meeting because of me. So it started to make sense. I always had this animosity towards authority and even felt like people conspired against me for little or no reason at all. Then I come to realize that it all spawned from this stupid little incident when I was in elementary school, it all started to make sense.

Out of the other three of my friends in the OFH we all became reckless and rebelious teenagers. Two of them ended up even worse than I did and one of them I heard is doing time in prison.

None of us had ever imagined that there was an actual conspiracy, not until the age of 29 did I ever imagine that my teachers and pricipals had conspired against me as a child. The sad part is, had I realized this at a younger age I probably never would have had so many issues growing up.

Not that I live in regret, it's just funny though. I thought people just sensed something about me and trated me unfairly at times. I will admit I brought it upon myself, but I can't help but wonder how things would have been different if my teenage years were not such a struggle.

Just thought I would share. Sometimes religious beliefs bring out the worst in us all. And they do have everyday reprocussions. I am glad that I finally did realize this however, now I just wonder how things might have been different.

Honestly though I have a disliking for authority that most would never believe. I always have since I was in fifth grade.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
My parents at the time were going through a divorce

You hit the nail on the head right there. When both parents are in a unhealthy relationship with each other most of the energy is wasted fighting with each other rather than actually raising a child the right way.

I feel you are a victim of not being raised right. When your parents were fighting and they got a divorce it left you with one parent and not the other and you were not raised to be civil, fair, or have respect for rules.

Do not blame it on yourself, blame it on your Parents LACK of parenting skills and priorities ! They are most of the reason for screwed up people in this world.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ha! Nice read. Was your "Principal" by any chance "Catholic". They weren't looking for "Satanists"..... they were scouring the meat puppets for rebellious kids......... rebels who were not "rebellious" in a "criminal" way. These good ol' boys were looking for resistance to the "system". Your "acts" were construed as rejection of their "kingdom".

I've been through something similar to what you wrote above. "They" never got me as in anything "criminal". But... I was followed from childhood by the kind of thugs that you describe above. Many of these "teachers/principals" are in the kind of whack job cults that are often written about on ATS.... Freemasons/KnightsofColumbus/etc... and worse.

My only suggestion is that you consider how these "gang/cause stalkers" think and act and ask yourself if you could ever become like "them". If you could not do as they do..... then you are in the middle of "something else". If you are like "them" in spirit... then you just got caught up in the "pecking order"...... c'est la vie.

Do you "dislike authority"???? Or..... do you hate and therefore reject the system/world?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

I don't hate authority, I despise people who want to meddle in others lives. If people mind their own business and left each other alone I think people would get along fine, but they don't.

I am not really angry about this, I find it interesting though that through all other peoples opinions about religion or whatever I was marked. Like something that was broken and needed fixed. But really it was the ones where responsibility lied that misconcieved and treated me differently because of a misunderstanding. They took something that was innocent and made it worse.

I don't know if the pricipal was religious but the interesting thing though is that the prnicipal I had in middle school's office was like it had been pepper gassed and everytime I sat in there my eyes would water, it was so bad my father even said something to him about it cause it made his eyes water too.

reply to post by wiredamerican

I don't really blame my parents, I know they tried to do the best things they could. They could have told me about the principal getting fired but I guess they decided not to. I do feel like the teachers and principals who reacted the way they did and had 'marked' me and my friends and try to 'fix us' was a very ireresponsible way to react.

I was lucky enough to go to another school after that but my other friends had that follow them all throughout high school and probably never knew it was because of that incident in 5th grade.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
told your ohp friends yet?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Good story and I'm sorry you feel you were robbed of the most influential time of your life. However, I don't think you were being rebellious as you have stipulated. I think you formed the club to make your parents notice you by your outlandish acts. You wanted to show them that you were being affected unfavorable by their marital strife.

Divorce and separation is a horrible event for any child to tackle or even an adult. You grow up with parents whom you adore and you think they adore you, but if they did; they would have worked through their struggles to give you a stable and nurturing environment. However, when the divorce happens it is like love is a glass half full. It's not pure as it was with your parents together. I don't know the details of the situation between your mother and father and I'm just speculating. However, I think the act of divorce is selfishness on the part of the parents and the only one that truly loses out is the children involved.

I'm not trying to single out your parents in anyway but if they gave a damn they would of put their petty differences aside and noticed and got together to see that you got back on track. In my humble opinion, I think most divorces are a product of petty problems. Although, sometimes divorce is warranted if there is violence or self destruction involved. After reading this I hope you don't think I am telling you to think of your parents in a negative light. On the contrary, you should talk about your childhood with them and tell them why you were acting out. Oh yeah, I know where you are coming from because I am a product of divorce as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican

My parents at the time were going through a divorce

You hit the nail on the head right there. When both parents are in a unhealthy relationship with each other most of the energy is wasted fighting with each other rather than actually raising a child the right way.

I feel you are a victim of not being raised right. When your parents were fighting and they got a divorce it left you with one parent and not the other and you were not raised to be civil, fair, or have respect for rules.

Do not blame it on yourself, blame it on your Parents LACK of parenting skills and priorities ! They are most of the reason for screwed up people in this world.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by wiredamerican]

Wow what an idiotic response.

There is no "right way" to raise a child, and divorce doesn't necessarily mean the child is not raised right, or that the parents had a lack of parenting skill...

Yes I agree that parenting is the key to a society... however, your generalizations are way off base...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am definitely not upset with either of my parents, it was a long time ago and they both had their reasons and in this incident both my parents went to bat for me with the schoolboard and the principal was fired as a result, but my parents both must have decided not to tell me that he was fired because they didn't think that it was something that I should know.

The thing that pisses me off is the way other people react when something is just hearsay. But anyways we see this all the time on ATS when somebody has a view point that is different they sometimess are called luciferian or satan worshippers.

It just goes to show a religious bias and short sightedness that we rob each other of because of our own beliefs. Thats why I posted it. Its a kind of funny story now. Back then, not so much.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I don't hate authority, I despise people who want to meddle in others lives. If people mind their own business and left each other alone I think people would get along fine, but they don't. I am not really angry about this, I find it interesting though that through all other peoples opinions about religion or whatever I was marked. Like something that was broken and needed fixed. But really it was the ones where responsibility lied that misconcieved and treated me differently because of a misunderstanding. They took something that was innocent and made it worse. I don't know if the pricipal was religious but the interesting thing though is that the prnicipal I had in middle school's office was like it had been pepper gassed and everytime I sat in there my eyes would water, it was so bad my father even said something to him about it cause it made his eyes water too.

Pepper Gas Principal sounds like a reptoid. Did the Principal in question also show any signs of eye irritation? Hey.... this is ATS! I have a right.... maybe even the duty to ask mondo bizzarro questions on this board.

Now about that "religion" shiznizzle...... Are you absolutely positive that all that happened to you and your friends was due to human animalistic behavior? Are you positive that Planet Weasel is not designed in such a way that if you step this way or that way rather than... The Way...... shiznizzle happens. It has to me. It did and still does to the Jews.

Maybe what happened to you is a gift. You now know what most seem to never know. Sorry..... but gotta get a bit preachy...... Yahuah chastises those whom He loves. What I have been through in my life has made me who I am....... and like Job...... I am better for the "experience". You may be primed for a great awakening.

Back on cruise control...... no more sermons if it is not wanted. :-)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

When I was in the fifth grade I started a little club with me and my friends called the O.F.H. (Outlaws from Hell). Yes me and my friends were quite mischievous especially for our age...

Isn't 5th graders supposed to be mischievous?? Are we the same or just strange, lol!

I had a pretty close experience with you at school. I just grew numb and smiled at it. I really don't mind what people has to say about me. Just value your uniqueness.

I may not have hatred towards authority but I'm awkward towards authority

new topics

top topics

join