It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke's Next Parlor Trick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Bernanke's Next Parlor Trick

www.counterpunch.org

Federal Reserve boss Ben Bernanke is getting ready to pull another rabbit out of his hat and he's hoping no one figures out what he's up to. Here's the scoop; the Fed chief needs to "borrow up to $3.25 trillion in the fiscal year ending Sept. 30" (Bloomberg) without triggering a run on the dollar.

But, how?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
As soon as Paulson and Bernanke had pulled off their multi-billion dollar heist, the Fed chief created lending facilities (completely unrelated to the TARP) which provided government guarantees on money markets and commercial paper. This lowered LIBOR and TED spreads immediately and relieved the stress in the credit markets. The crisis had nothing to do with toxic assets. To this day, none of the junk securities have been purchased from the banks under the TARP program. $700 billion has vanished in a puff of smoke. Poof!

www.counterpunch.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

These people live by the addage that it's only a crime if you get caught. The government is like a faithful dog that won't bite it's masters hand. The FEd will never be questioned or prosecuted for anything as they are the law.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I want to rant and rave about this latest outrage that goes against everything this country stands for as well as endangering everything, but I've run out of ways to say it. How can they continue to do these things that are not helpful to anybody but their own power structure? will the bill to audit the fed in any way interfere with this latest? I so hope bernanke is eventually held accountable and ends up in jail. i know, i know, wishful thinking.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Both Daddyroo and Earlywatcher couldn't have said it anybetter...

It's frustrating to see the crap they're pulling on us as if we truly are that stupid lol...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I read Karl Denninger's market tickers (usually 2-4) every day and it's good to see that other bloggers are beginning to reference his work. He did call it when it happened (back in September).

Ok, then, what this article is saying is that the NWO elites have stolen trillions of dollars from the American taxpayers through their proxies Bernanke and Paulson. In a nutshell, that is what this is saying isn't it?? If not, where's the money? Anyone who believes this story (as I do) absolutely has to believe that there is a group of world elites that is running the world. They most assuredly tell the POTUS what to do and when to do it as this particular scam has been over two administrations. This is the proof, if you still don't believe it then tell me where you think trillions of dollars has gone.

Edit to add: I don't think I've ever responded to a thread like I just did. Although, I thought I believed that there was a "group of elites running the world" before now, I think I just believed in the concept. Not anymore, for some reason, this article resonates very differently with me than all the rest. This is serious... very serious.

[edit on 13/6/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think this thread also relates:
ats thread

that some player is buying. it's very creepy. this is all so convolute but if people like us, unconnectd people who just watch the news feeds and try to understand can find it, why can't the others. this is not okay. must stop. (I wish i knew a stronger way to say that_

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
you know. i am almost willing to bet..Bernenke, paulson, bush, cheney, adn friends..have accoutns or an accoutn hidden somewhere, and thats where hudreds of billions of taxpayers mney was laundered too.... i sense it so much... maybe each of them should be autdited as well...
Remember, government is a bsuniess, full to the brom of cheaters, liars, backstabbers, moaney laundereres, skimmers, ripp ofss(kinda sounds like the mafia dostn it)...jsut like ti is in buiness world..anyway to make a dollar, so the fewiin chrage are set for life. I would not be the least bit suprised, if a suprise audit on paulson and bernenke turned up a secret hidden bank accout with lots of highly questionalbe dollar figures.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

absolutely! how can we get them audited? I'm sure they have secret financial lives, though it might not be that easy to find. they are probably clever about such things. though on the other hand, they are probably so used to being shielded that maybe they don't cover their tracks that well.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Look at madoof..and his walls treet conections..why would it be any different with Bernenke and paulson or Bush for that matter? It woulndt, because thats how it really works , sad to say. Their nothing but a group of thugs n pickpocket thieves, who found loopholes via legal laws WE abide, so they can skim mega millions from us, filter it to them.
Its one big scandal ladies and gentleman..pure and simple. MAdoff, and some other guy who lived near me earlier this year, both caught in aponzi scheme...via wallstreet, and the ones who were supposed to be watching over how they made their money, neglected it..for over 10 years , an entire decade if not more. Thiers yur answer thier... goverment is the same as them...the only difference is, their untouchablwe like emperors or dictators are. So that pretty mcuh means, the ssytem guarnatees them immunity and no trail so they can contiue steeling more money, as long as teh FED can make a profit on it, while the rest of us, sturggle to make ends meet. IN a certain perspective..we have totaly paid for thier huge houses, mercedes and lexus's, thier enormous ebach sized swimming pools, and thier dinners of roasted elephant tusk mustered in caviar.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well I am only Human, I guess you are not alone in your thoughts and the way you think about the NWO. I'm very happy that I was able to post a thread that touched you to the point of being able to make such real comments from within.

Appreciate your input.

new topics

top topics

join