It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just seen something that changed my life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well, as I said, I have seen at least one true UFO; it was years ago, though. And it definitely wasn't a plane

Venus is lovely, though; I recently moved, which was the only reason I didn't catch the difference. At my old house I'd memorized where stars and planets appeared; here, though, I'm still getting familiar with the way things are positioned from my back porch.

I do wonder if those flying lights in the sky are really alien, though. I mean, I'm certain that my one sighting was not of anything man-made, but I can't believe aliens are really so interested in us as we'd like to believe. Curious, maybe, but not so much that thousands of people would see them a year.
Anywho, I suppose I'll have to start re-memorizing the star charts. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Malfeitor

www.stellarium.org...

There you go, no need to physically memorize them now, just go to the site and it will tell you everything you need to know regarding positions of bodies in your celestial sphere.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Im so glad i found this place !!!
i thought id be ridiculed im goin to post the film but you guys wont see anything just me talking and a drak sky!

and for one poster they dident look triangualr they moved in a triangular formation. if an one has fotage post it i want to compare to what we saw.

and ye ofc it was a ufo unidentifed flying object !

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ganzi
I dont know if any one will believe this or if im even sane!!
im a swedish student living in czech republic where i study medecin and about 5 min ago i was called dow into the yard by one of the guys i study with !
he showed me 5 flying object flying at very fast speed but at an extreme distance they where glowing red and the for they where flying in was like a triangle i dont think these where planes cause they would STOP every now and then and just stand still in the air WHAT can it be if any one is in czech republic (in the town plzen ) plz look at the sky and confirm what im saying some strange things ae going ON!!
i don believe in UFO's well i dident i dont know what i just seen in the sky ?????

Im sorry but i dont believe anything about your story.

this whole post stinks and reads like a kid making a joke. Happens every summer here.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
OP congrats on your experience and try to be more alert of things in your life from now on like dreams and emotions and see if there are any kind of changes, maybe keep a journal and camera near by.

A side note something I just find interesting..

Anyone else ever notice how often when these kinds of posts are made and you go to check the country or location along with UFO's and all news web or the sun or a few other not so credible media outlets links pop up with a story telling of something similiar happening sometimes a week to a month before the OP's experience?

I don't know what this means but to me it just seems odd.
I've had this happen to me about four times within the past 2 or so months after reading one of these experiences.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

i dont have any reason to lie and if you want i can give you my email adress and ill tell you all about it . im not looking for fame if i was i would paste some Id i just wantes to see if i was crazy or if others have seen these things

and im srry if the spelling is bad but my mother language is no english..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yes many things are changing in many countries, Including Australia concerning people's world views recently.

Starting at the age of about 6 years old until 12 years old, I questioned my parents about the possibility of the existence of other life on other planets.

My Father's response was "we are only 1 of many planets/galaxies, and there are other beings in those galaxies. "They have been here before us and still come today"

My Mother's response, was "I'm not sure yet". She is sure now though!

After using my own two eyes, my brain, a lot of reading, researching & studies in Psychology, UFO activity ET activity, I believe that some of these things are in fact true.

I also conclude that the offical 9/11 story is far from the truth, and that (UFO's ET's exist, and I am nearly 100% sure that most E.T's mean us no harm, but then again No one can be sure if some ET's are either hostile towards or intentionally confusing the public.

I am currently in the process of getting some physical evidence examined and I also have 3 witnesses to support my claims.

It is being investigated properly this time due to the fact, that I made a mistake of putting some of the evidence on the internet.

This has been called a easy hoax and debunk, it is in most peoples eyes.

I would to call it a hoax if someone showed it to me, but it happened to me, and I have better things to do than start hoaxing people.

I will have the evidence investigated by independent investigators/Ufologists and Nick Pope.

Hoaxes are just disinformation, just like all the disinformation put to the world regarding 9/11, and UFO's /ET existence.

Any one using there own two eyes/brain properly can see that the Official 9/11 story is a flat out lie. Anyone who are using there eyes/brain properly would see that some UF0/ET activity is true

This time I have credible witnesses.

When all this started for me, I didn't think about the significant research/investigations that have been done into linking ET activity (Walk-ins/The New Age) and Ghosts.

It is related to the fact that, I never really believed in ghosts, & I thought I captured one and didn't research them enough, because I always thought from from a young age that the possibilities of ET life/activity are better supported than most, but not all ghost stories
I let the evidence excite me to much, and didn't explore enough.

Things have been changing since the 1990's. They are still changing now and will continue to change over the next 3-4 years, I am sure of it.

As many of you are aware, some very credible researchers/investigators and witnesses that have written books and have made their findings/testimony public.

The investigators/researchers & witnesses I am talking about include:

Jacques Vallee
David Jacobs
John Mack
Budd Hopkins

Nick Pope & all of his investigations/research/collaborators & books about the phenomenon regarding E.T existence, just like all the others listed above the before he did.

Stanton Friedman

Kenneth Arnold
Major Jesse Marcel

Whitley & Anne Streiber
Timothy Good
John Spencer
Jenny Randles
Peter Robbins
Betty Hill
David Pritchard,
Roy Lake,
Tony Dodd
Phip Mantle
Harry Davis & many more.

edit spelling, grammar

All edits, spelling & gramma

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Skyline666]

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Skyline666]

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Good

The more people that have seen the things I've seen, the less annoying ridicule comes my way. I believe you. Now, if only everyone in the world believe in these things.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i live in MI. and i was just outside looking at the stars and me my mom and dad all seen the same thing it was five or six object that surrounding one outher object and thin we seen them what look like thay shoot at it. this is the 3rd night we seen that its starts with one and thin the outher outhers come round and it happions next to the big dippersome times north of it

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It is life changing when you first see a UFO that you pretty much know for sure is not conventional. You should report it to MUFON. Way to Go!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ganzi, ladda upp videon/bilderna ni tog med mobilen så vi kan kolla. This could be interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by noroman
Its not rare to see these lights anymore...More and more people see them, and I expect this is only the beginning...
Experience a being appear in your bedroom is a different thing
Uhm yeah! I'd have to punch it in the face!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malfeitor
I keep almost seeing something; do you know how annoying that is? Glimpses out of the corner of my eyes, or I'll spot a light which shouldn't be there, and when I look again, its gone. Nothing worth getting excited about, but its enough to irritate me.
Its was hilarious the other week, though; my roommate and I saw something bright and flashing in the sky. It was flashing reddish and blue, and was very large and where no star should be; we spent like an hour watching the thing. Turned out it was Venus passing almost directly between the Earth and Mars; while spectacular, it was not what we thought.

Its been so many years since I've seen a real UFO, be it extraterrestrial or what. I do wish I could see something conclusive again.

My husband once saw what was a blue/red light in the sky. It was during a thunderstorm, a real nasty one, and he was looking out of our upstairs curtain, and he said he saw the sky open up and saw a blue/red flash of light, and then sky closed up, and he was like WTF was that? I didn't see anything but a huge flash of light. My husband is a skpetic with everything, and his voice sounded freaked out. I believe him but wish I could have seen it. That was back in 2004. A lot of strange things happened that year.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Also anything that is moving and is solid colors like gold, red, blue, etc are possible UFOs.

It could also be a meteor, or a number of other things.

Originally posted by jkrog08

Meteorites (shooting stars) obviously appear very quick and disappear very quick, they also have a tail.

Ummm, this is blatantly bad info.

Firstly it's meteors. Meteorites are rocks from space that make it to the ground. A meteor is the luminous phenomena we see when a meteoroid enters our atmosphere.

Secondly, not all meteors are fast though many are. Some are slow, and can be almost indistinguishable from a satellite pass, even to a trained observer.

Thirdly, not all meteors have a tail!

Please take the time to do a little research before you post misleading information in future. If you want some tips on identifying meteors, take a look at the thread I created here: Seen a swift/very swift moving light (colored or white) in the sky?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
who cares, just some russian saucers patrolling

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I actually wanted to start a new thread, but since I have never posted before, I can't do that yet. Anyway, since you mention satellites, I figure this is as good a place as any to ask my question...

My sis and I watch the night sky as often as we can. We mostly do it just to watch satellites, but as you mentioned, occasionally, there is more to be seen. Last night, we were watching the sky and several times we saw lights to seem to be about the size of satellites, but these were moving very erratically and definitely not in a set orbit like a satellite. Sometimes there would be just one and other times there would be 3 or 4 at a time. They didn't move together in a formation. They were just kind of going crazy all over the sky. We would see them for about 10 seconds at a time and then they would be gone. They moved VERY fast. Oh, and they flashed. Anyone else ever seen anything like this? Just curious. I'm not jumping to conclusions or anything. I do believe there is other life out there, but I'm not saying this was it... I would suspect a government first, but that's beside the point. They just didn't behave like any satellite I've ever seen and as far as I know, sats don't move that fast. Just curious as to whether anyone else has seen something similar.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Wow, I am sorry I made you mad for some reason. I did say it could be UFOs, not that it definitely was. And yes I am familiar with bolide meteors (more commonly mistook) and your more basic ones. I am sorry if I made a mistake with my terminology( I did not realize I was writing a scientific paper here), but I don't think it warranted you trolling the board and lashing out at me like you did. By the way; VERY REARLY will you see meteors streak SLOWLY across the sky like a sat, that would have to be something that is in the high atmosphere or in space (in that case you would not see a tail now would you?). Anyways thank you for pointing that obvious mistake out.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by satgirl

They were solid white in color? Did they change direction in midflight (like go one way then instantly change direction another way)? Did they just appear over the horizon or just 'pop' into the sky?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

They were white. They looked like satellites in every way except that they were MUCH faster and yes, they did change direction. They seemed to just appear out of nowhere, but honestly, they were moving so fast that they could have appeared at the horizon and then been seemingly right over top of us in a matter of seconds. They didn't seem to be going in any set direction at all really. They turned and changed directions very quickly and a couple times they even made circles and left in the direction they came from. They didn't move together at all. If I hadn't been watching satellites for so long and didn't know that they don't act like that, I would have thought that's what it was though. They looked like satellites in every way except for speed and they way they moved.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ganzi
Oh my god they looked just like the pictures on the news storie!!
and moved in just the way he talks about !!

Then you have only seen some lanterns...
I won't jump to any conclusion in your case, because there are no pics/vids etc, but the ones in thesun are lanterns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join