It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just seen something that changed my life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I dont know if any one will believe this or if im even sane!!
im a swedish student living in czech republic where i study medecin and about 5 min ago i was called dow into the yard by one of the guys i study with !
he showed me 5 flying object flying at very fast speed but at an extreme distance they where glowing red and the for they where flying in was like a triangle i dont think these where planes cause they would STOP every now and then and just stand still in the air WHAT can it be if any one is in czech republic (in the town plzen ) plz look at the sky and confirm what im saying some strange things ae going ON!!
i don believe in UFO's well i dident i dont know what i just seen in the sky ?????

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ganzi

It's a pity you couldn't get a video or picture, but if I were you I'd keep my eyes open, maybe someone did and the media in your area or country may get a copy.

Then you can post it here and prove you were right!

Lucky you, I've never seen anything!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
IM Seriously confused i dont know how to react im scared and amazed and happy!

i dont know.....

we filmed it but with a mobile cam and you cant se any thing they just looked like dots to uss not like saucers or discs just strabge behaving red glowing dots.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ganzi

i dont know.....

we filmed it but with a mobile cam and you cant se any thing they just looked like dots to uss not like saucers or discs just strabge behaving red glowing dots.

Oh don't be scared. Just be happy and amazed over having met the neighbours.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Your story reminded me of a news story about 1-2 weeks ago, they described them as red/orange and flying in groups:

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh my god they looked just like the pictures on the news storie!!
and moved in just the way he talks about !!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yeah. You should consider yourself lucky. =)

And these red/orange orbs have been reported alot.
many believe them to be chinease lanters. But that would be some darn hightec lanters if they were traveling fast and then came to a stop to later continue in a rapid speed.

What you have witness is UFO's. And they are UFO's because you couldn't identify them with anything you know.
So welcome into the UFO believing society =)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ganzi

i dont know.....

Definitely DO post the video or photo, I'd like to see it even if you think they look like dots.

[edit on 13/6/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How lucky are you? Man I would love to see something like that. Have seen some weird stuff but please, like the previous poster, post the footage

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
''i don believe in UFO's''

xD sorry had to have a little giggle at that one, the things you saw were objects right? these objects were flying right? you could not identify these flying objects right? then BAM! you got yourself a Unidentifyed Flying Object (UFO). Don't make the mistake of thinking that a UFO instantly means aliens because it doesn't, it just means an object that flys and you cant idenify it. These objects are top-secret government craft IMHO, what better way to spy on a #ry than with your classic 'UFO' you cant tie them to any one country and they all have 'plauseable deniability'

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

And that is how top secret vehicles have been tested for many years. Although I do think some are extra terrestrials

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Try not to freak out if any of you see snother, or more. While its undertandable you would be upset over this, the former USSR along with the west is doing a huge oamount of development into RPV's. You could be seeing one of ours, on the other hand, could be one of theirs to, don't forget picrures!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by Ganzi

Watch the sky on a clear night for a few hours, you will see something. There is some strange activity going on recently. In particular look out for the "bright, satellite looking objects" that fly across the sky. You may see some of them stop in mid flight and take position in a star formation.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Its not rare to see these lights anymore...More and more people see them, and I expect this is only the beginning...
Experience a being appear in your bedroom is a different thing

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by Ganzi

Watch the sky on a clear night for a few hours, you will see something. There is some strange activity going on recently. In particular look out for the "bright, satellite looking objects" that fly across the sky. You may see some of them stop in mid flight and take position in a star formation.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by jkrog08]

Mate, I live in the UK, there's more chance of me being abducted up on a UFO for tea and scones than there is of this bloody country having a cloudless night!

Why did I EVER leave NZ!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

LOL, well when you do get a chance try it, there is definitely some heavy activity going on.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ganzi

You said it was triangular shaped? It could have been a TR-3B, or something else non-alien related.......Or it could have been an ET craft.

Either way try and have a camera handy from now on.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yeah, In all seriousness I believe you're right.

It seems at least a couple of times a week there's a sighting in the msm. And that'sjust the ones with video/picture proof, there must be dozens more that are just eyewitness accounts.

I'll have to get a decent pair of binoculars, and head out to the hills in the nice weather.

All the best mate.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I keep almost seeing something; do you know how annoying that is? Glimpses out of the corner of my eyes, or I'll spot a light which shouldn't be there, and when I look again, its gone. Nothing worth getting excited about, but its enough to irritate me.
Its was hilarious the other week, though; my roommate and I saw something bright and flashing in the sky. It was flashing reddish and blue, and was very large and where no star should be; we spent like an hour watching the thing. Turned out it was Venus passing almost directly between the Earth and Mars; while spectacular, it was not what we thought.

Its been so many years since I've seen a real UFO, be it extraterrestrial or what. I do wish I could see something conclusive again.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Malfeitor

Yea, Venus is commonly mistook for a UFO. The atmospheric interference can cause apparent blinking and color changes. With Venus being our closest planet it will always appear brighter in the sky then anything else. What to look for is bright objects in the sky that do not have the classic "red-blue-bright white" light sequence that appears linear, those are planes. Although some rumors suggest UFOs now take the appearance of plane light sequences this is pure speculation. What to look for is solid, bright colors-usually sphere shaped, possibly with a red, fast blinking rotational light sequence in the center. Also anything that is moving and is solid colors like gold, red, blue, etc are possible UFOs. Satellites usually appear as SMALL WHITE dots streaking across the horizon in about 30 seconds, however some may be slower. Meteorites (shooting stars) obviously appear very quick and disappear very quick, they also have a tail. The best thing to watch for is seemingly intelligently controlled erratic movements that no satellite, plane, helicopter, space shuttle, ISS, or meteor can do. In most cases that is a true UFO. Now whether it is ET controlled or a government black craft is another thing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join