It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

as i said, if you see someone roll their eyes into their head and then come back with a different set of lids and pupils literally two feet from your face, you would believe it. Who knew working in a mall would expose me to that. Unbelievable yes, shocking yes, but no one is demanding that you believe anything. Just know that it exists.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ok i cheked some pics of Sonia Maria Sotomayor and found one where there is somthing wrong with the color in her eyes.
what is it?

and yeah..i didnt read all 11 pages so i dont knwo this vid been posted already..

that vid realy scared me abit
www.youtube.com...

sry i had problems embeddin it in my post directly.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Kerozinn]

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Kerozinn]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
There are some more really great reptile videos on You tube that have just been added but I don't know how to put them on ATS or I'd post them to your thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hey Sundancer, yep I've been watching them. A video I really like is from the MSNBC website. It's high resolution; so it's not as easily 'debunked' as the rest.

I'll be doing another reptile thread soon enough; with the newer videos

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Don't know if he's really Reptilian, of course.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

That was a good flick. I've not seen the Paul Mc... until now. I think it is decent footage; ligit. I've seen where they say Mccartney was replaced with a double.... I can see that between the real one, and John Lennon; they were promoting world peace............. I understand the reptiles feed off of fear; they don't like happiness, oor peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

That was a good flick. I've not seen the Paul Mc... until now. I think it is decent footage; ligit. I've seen where they say Mccartney was replaced with a double.... I can see that between the real one, and John Lennon; they were promoting world peace............. I understand the reptiles feed off of fear; they don't like happiness, oor peace.

Paul was definitely replaced with a double. I've done a ton of research into PID. amazing that you noticed that about John. I'm really impressed. You should check out this forum: only1rad.proboards.com... (I'm a mod).

That is true about repts. The best thing is to keep one's energy high, imo.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
check out this chicks eyes!!!
www.wat.tv...
these things are real!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012DragonSlayer

I couldn't get the video to work. There was another thread on here today on reptilians. Their video had been removed from youtube.... Maybe this one got removed. The theory behind reptilians able to 'hide' just outside of our visual perception is solid, to me.

Just like dogs hear sounds we cannot, or radio waves, microwaves, and the like are in the air constantly. Just because we cannot actually 'see' them yet doesn't mean they aren't there.

I think the reason there are more sitings is due to the changing of the Earth's frequencies up to "zeropoint time".... When the magnetics are nothing, and the Shuman Resonate Frequency is buzzing around 14 htz. We'll be able to see'em then.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The theory behind reptilians able to 'hide' just outside of our visual perception is solid, to me.

Just like dogs hear sounds we cannot, or radio waves, microwaves, and the like are in the air constantly. Just because we cannot actually 'see' them yet doesn't mean they aren't there.

Yeah, from what I've read, they're 4th dimensional, just out of range of our perception. There is some interaction, tho, w/ the "demons" sometimes.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

YES!!! From what I've been reading, the reptilian 'energy entity' does what we call 'demonic posession'.

I was wondering about that today. Apparently most aristocrats, and other people of prominance in this society are Reptilian. They have enough alien DNA as to make the body a good resonator for the reptilian energy. I was wondering how exactly from that one body they can manipulate others, or how many others they are able to manipulate. I guess they are somewhat masters of the "astral plain".

Which if you've ever had a lucid dream, in which you were able to control it, then that is basically astral projection.

I remember some cheesy 80's flick that had astral projection, and the main bad guy would shape shift into a killer lizard in the Astral plane.............They hide info right out in the open.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I really have a problem with the first video, especially the second clip (CNN reporter).

It is obvious that the video footage was stopped a few times (and probably doctored). It would be easy to integrate the reporter with the background (since the background change is consistant.)

At the same time, it appeared more like his eyelids had turned inside out while blinking ... pass the Visine please.

I'm open to receiving information, but I don't think videos on youtube are sufficient evidence.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

dont think that your the only one sancho i lost my girlfriend over the whole deal. once you get done watching these videos on utube. then start doing research of our past. from symeria to mayan to egypt. you will find that it appears that several statues depict us either worshipping these creatures or having us for lunch. the truth will set you free and maybe one less girlfriend as well
best luck man.
ps once you learn the truth you can never go back

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Flick

I don't have it in front of me, but there is an EXCELLENT video on the MSNBC website. wait here it is...link. Now if the link is still up, and hasn't been tampered with, then it's excellent footage.

You've got to skip all the way to the end. Past the first commercial, and the interview. At the end of the MSNBC website video the reporter's eyes morph exactly as in the youtube videos.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

YES!!! From what I've been reading, the reptilian 'energy entity' does what we call 'demonic posession'.

Yes, these are real beings that live in a different bandwidth on the electromagnetic scale. I think theirs must overlap into our bandwidth (or dimension), & they can perceive us, but we can't perceive them. They can mess w/ people who are weak or unprotected.

Apparently most aristocrats, and other people of prominance in this society are Reptilian. They have enough alien DNA as to make the body a good resonator for the reptilian energy...

These Repts can manifest human bodies in this dimensions, just like other beings from other dimensions. Souls are something like a mental projection from beings that actually live in different dimensions (think of being jacked into the Matrix). The Repts also just work w/ people here - promise them things. I'm sure you've seen the secret covenant?

... We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive the light and travel the stars...

www.librarising.com...

Which if you've ever had a lucid dream, in which you were able to control it, then that is basically astral projection.

Yeah... be careful. When you astrally project, you're straying into the 4D where the Repts live.

I remember some cheesy 80's flick that had astral projection, and the main bad guy would shape shift into a killer lizard in the Astral plane.............They hide info right out in the open.

Oh, wow. Have you seen "They Live" or "V"? Those are pretty obvious, too, but most people don't pick up on it, of course... "V" is being remade - just in case you missed it the 1st time. The original short story that "They Live" was based on was about Repts.

"Eight O'Clock in the Morning," Ray Nelson
www.geocities.com...

Some more Rept info on this thread:
only1rad.proboards.com...

[edit on 1-8-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Apparently most aristocrats, and other people of prominance in this society are Reptilian. They have enough alien DNA as to make the body a good resonator for the reptilian energy...

I didn't realise news readers were aristocrats too...

Imagine being of royal reptilian blood and being a lowly news reader...

How embarrassment

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It's a strange place over here in reptilian land

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Listen up all you Reptilianers (that's believers in secret reptilians), David Icke and Sitchin are disinfo agents. They take good facts, like an illuminati agenda, and mix it up with BS like reptilians so that it all looks like pure Mumbo-Jumbo. There's all kinds of bright lights and other stuff in studios that make reflections in eyes. As for the face being the only data scramble, it also happens to be the only thing moving. When you compress video data, the compression saves space by remembering areas that look the same for a lot of frames. Sudden movement can mess up the quality of the area with motion in a compressed video and maybe look a little reptillian?. Sorry Reptillianers, humans are more than capable of the things the elite do.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

i know there is such a thing as pupils which go vertical. I have seen them on someone i know very well. it is certainly true about the vertical pupils.

however i wonder if some people are 'possessed' when the shift happens. i.e. the person they ARE (human they are), DISAPPEARS. they become something else. the other entity, whatever it may be. Therefore, a person MAY not even be aware themself that they are one of them (altho i am not sure about this), or may have no control over it. In a way then, you could see the humans - the humans who have this genetic trait - could be victims of it. perhaps they become temporarily something else over which they have no control. perhaps they are being used in a way, the human them is, by the aliens who take over their bodies.

i do not know if bush and co. ... probably there are those who are aware, - evil humans - and take full advantage of their genetic traits and what they become. But perhaps there are others who dont even know what they are,or arent involved in the top rungs of this organisation. i dont know..

also, it may be that someone could come from a family where some relatives have these pupils, so they have this trait in their blood, and yet, they could wish nothing but the best for humanity... so be careful about lumping everyone together. if you look for humans who do evil that might be a start. there could be humans who have this trait in their bloodline - whether or not they actually have the pupils = but they could be in total opposition to the stuff thats going on. they might even be trying to help.

also i do wonder - i would not forget that there are probably and have always probably been other aliens on earth, besides these guys. here are some possibilities: BEKs, dwarfs/little people - (black dwarfs of taiwan legends who practiced magic, egyptian dwarf god bes, mexican dwarf magician who built a pyramid over night with magic according to legend); giants ('giants in those days/ giant bones found in mounds all over america/modern day alien giant sightings etc); blue skinned/green skinned people (blue people of appalachians, green skinned 'witches'?, vampires often shown w blue skin, are modern day blue skinned people just aliens under cover living on earth, with permission to do so?/ tuatha de danaan reputed to have green skin - of ireland; the 'green man'; blue skinned 'gods' of india, china and thailand - google demon photos and the country name for some interesting photos; osiris had green skin; etc), dropa of china - little yellow skinned short aliens who crashed in china and may have interbred with the locals there; elongated skull type: nefertiti, akhenaton are the most well known. he was a 'living god'. ha ha. these skulls found worldwide - nazca, paracas, malta, egypt, siberia/russia, marquesas islands - batuku the skull; === you are TOLD it is skull binding. just LOOK at hte skulls. then google images of REAL bound skulls and see the difference. it has been admitted from time to time, that some of the skulls show no signs of binding. of course they dont. normal people clearly bound there kids skulls in IMITATION of these aliens with long heads... believe what you choose; starchild skull, etc.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

however i wonder if some people are 'possessed' when the shift happens. i.e. the person they ARE (human they are), DISAPPEARS. they become something else. the other entity, whatever it may be.

Absolutely. I believe these possessions are "demons," which are actually Repts from 4D. From what I've read of MK-ULTRA, the brutal methods they used to create alters were encompassed w/in some sort of Satanic ritual. I believe that what they were actually doing was not "splitting" someone's mind (not possible to have multiple points of focus in this dimension), but rather, were bringing in dark beings to inhabit the person's body. This might explain why some programmed assassins like Sirhan Sirhan had no memory of what had happened...

i do not know if bush and co. ... probably there are those who are aware, - evil humans - and take full advantage of their genetic traits and what they become.

I've read from various sources that GW Bush has actually been cloned, which is a soulless being. Here's a thread on Bush w/ more info:
doppels.proboards.com...

also, it may be that someone could come from a family where some relatives have these pupils, so they have this trait in their blood, and yet, they could wish nothing but the best for humanity... so be careful about lumping everyone together.

This is a good point. A light-being could take on a dark role to set up some necessaryt circumstance & only seem evil to someone who isn't in the loop. I agree it's important not to judge if you don't have all the facts.

there are probably and have always probably been other aliens on earth, besides these guys.

Oh, no doubt. I know for a fact that there are beings (both light & dark) from other dimensions that have manifested human (& other) bodies for themselves.

here are some possibilities: blue skinned 'gods' of india

Yes... Higher dimensional (9D) light-beings assuming human form. I'm not sure if they were really blue, but it is certainly said that Krsna, at least, was blue. He may just have been pale... Or maybe he really was blue. I don't know. But anyway, don't forget cetaceans. I've put a lot of info about them in this thread:

Cetaceans from "beyond the stars"
www.davidicke.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join