It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by kindred

also, i have seen both hybrids and pures in real life. One when i was a child, and one last week. both almost made me mess my pants.

Glad your the 1st to say you have seen em.

As a child I also saw something very freaky, there was two of us, it did change.

I put it down to a ghost or imagination but Im convinced I really saw something as we both run off together..

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi guys, saw your tread, and remembered something i saw the other day. This is a dailymotion clip with a whole other topic, when i saw it i was no longer a disbeliever, so damn unbelievable. check it out and see for your self. www.dailymotion.com/video/x3orj8_david-icke-anthony-j-hilder-conspir_politics?from=rss&hmz=706c61796572 it is crazy look for george bush at about 1:26

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
accually it´s easier to go to dailymotion.com write david icke - anthony j. hilder and when search result comes up press the 1/2. sorry for the confusion but you won´t be dissapointed. Bush is a reptillian for sure. spread the love. From denmark

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thealiveone

well duh, what other person STARTS skydiving at the age of 70 on his birthday.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
did you see the look in Obama's eyes when he swatted that fly? hes for sure reptilian!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
sure did. although, flies are a reptiles primary meal, regardless of size

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Once at the DMV my four year old burst into tears saying the lady sitting next to us looked like a lizard. I didn't see anything but who's to say that kids can't.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

they see what is shielded from adult eyes. who really believes what kids say. They definitely do not need to shield from kids.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I think in no particular order...
George W. Bush,
the chick from "They Live" ... she has some scary eyes ...
The teletubbies ... they not hiding though.
The guy who tried to sign Dave Chappelle to that contract that made him run to Africa ... lol ... had to be a repto.
Jay-Z
and final and not least ...
The taco bell dog from back in the days .. jeez did you see his eyes ...

Thats my list

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jayded2012
The taco bell dog from back in the days .. jeez did you see his eyes ...

speaking of taco bell.... their logo looks to be a reptilian eye! notice the vertical pupil?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012DragonSlayer

Oh hell yeah ... I never notice that one before ... just check it out on youtube ... good heads up.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
I'm working on a theory based off of Muzzleflash's video of an aligator, and some other interesting stuff. I'll try to have it posted soon.

Get some truth:

[edit on 14-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

This audio gives reference to something that I have posted on a while back about the coin and coat of arms.
the lion/ dragon or reptile symbol...

Also of interest is the square within the square business or cube within cube.
In maths it represents another spacial dimension or 4th dimension.
an example of this has been achieved with the 4th dimension building in Paris. see link for picture below.

more evidence of lions and sumerian gods here below...

and also possibly a flying craft too...

weird it definetley is, what it all is Im not sure.

one last clip of David Icke appearing on a chat show in the U.K nearly 20 years ago becoming the laughing stock of the U.K, then a clip after on same show nearly twenty years later.

link not working, try this one...
www.youtube.com...
yeh the second clip nearly twenty years later, the crowd aint laughing so much now are they ? lol.

He had a great career with the BBC as a presenter so he would not throw that away for nothing, he was not and is not crazy.
he had great vision with seeing this stuff and had the bottle to say stuff that, well back in then days, nobody would understand.

As for the original clips on this thread, I wouldnt take evidence from the clips alone as I have seen digital, in its early days mess up, and change, kinda like pixelisation, lots of little squares that kinda get stuck sometimes.

Not sure about the Laura bush 1, video evidence is very easily able to be tampered with and messed around with like on photoshop.
even though I did notice the presenter act worried for a second looking down.

Need more evidence, ive shown some with the lion and sumerian symbology, but is it enough?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimminycricket

Originally posted by star in a jar
I would be convinced it was digital artifacts if someone provided an example of it occurring away from faces.

If it is digital artifacts, then why is it replacing analog? Digital looks terrible, yet interesting, if only the camera operators would let the transformation play out from newscaster to reptile or demon, but we won't see that happen.

Many of the threads of this type rely on youtube videos. Most youtube videos are encoded at 320x240, and a very low bitrate, I believe less than 350kbps. The low bitrate will cause artifacts within the image. You can see this most clearly in scenes with action, or high detail such as fire.

Even DVD quality, which IIRC, is 720x576 (PAL), and often around 4000kbps can show these artifacts at times.

Most footage on line is somewhere between these two levels of quality, and is just not acceptable to make any kind of judgment from. Serious researchers should be using at least HD at a very high bitrate, but I've not seen any videos in HD that show the same 'reptilian' effects.

Digital is replacing analog in part because it is much less bandwidth intensive, and still is capable of delivering quite high quality. I forget the details, but in the same space broadcasters output an analog TV channel, they could fit multiple channels in digital.

if you have such knowledge of these things then make a replica?

IMO this isn't just glitches, and the fourth video was also a glitch in your opinion?

I don't know, also its weird that it happens with Americans always, I never see # like that in my country or i never see it on other newscasts and I watch soooo many youtube vids and never NEVER do I see stuff like that only on the reptiilian footage. whats your explenation?

ps: I got a question, do I get notified if my comment gets replyed too? cause I don't see mails and stuff and its really really hard to keep track of every topic iv posted on by manual searching.

help me thanks

[edit on 19-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am not an expert on video compression or anything like that, but I have watched plenty of youtube videos. I can safely say that I have never seen any errors such as these ... bad quality video or not.

Even with the laura bush video .. if you watch the video on a player with frame step functions, you can actually see her eyes taking on weird colors and what appears to be slits coming and going from her eyes. And the reactions of the host is creepy to say the least ... psy-ops maybe?

I am not totally sold on these video .. however it is interesting for me to read people say ... that they believe in aliens and other unexplainable phenomena ... yet they absolutely do not believe in reptillians

Why is the idea of reptillians so "out there" for so many people? I mean if you can swallow the whole roswell, hollow earth, Steven Greer, etc .... then why not reptillians? I am new here and I would really want to know why this subject seems to rub people the wrong way ....

well anyway I do think these videos are interesting ... but far from any "slam dunk" evidence of anything, however one should keep an eye out .. no pun intended....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Bush and Cheney are the King Lizards.
And shape shifters because we could ever find them to do anything right.
When you do left all your life how could they ever do right.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Bush and Cheney are the King Lizards.
And shape shifters because we could ever find them to do anything right.
When you do left all your life how could they ever do right.

From what Ive heard, whoever Pinaar is apparently is the Lizard king and top dog, from what ive read, it aint the windsors or Bush's or Cheney.

its a mystery that 1 because I cant find nothing on this Pinaar character.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

That was just a guess on my part.
I'll give you guy a check on Google.

But what the dynamic duo of terror have to be up in the lizard spices.
And they were never around for the JFK JR recovery.

Reptilian Shapeshifters it is for those two.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I can't believe so many people buy into this rubbish!

Reptilian Shapeshifters? Give me break.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

If they believe it, they need medical help.

If they don't believe it, they're hoaxers.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

as i said, if you see someone roll their eyes into their head and then come back with a different set of lids and pupils literally two feet from your face, you would believe it. Who knew working in a mall would expose me to that. Unbelievable yes, shocking yes, but no one is demanding that you believe anything. Just know that it exists.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join