It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I started watching these Youtube 'reptilian shapeshifter' videos. They are convincing. I've looked at the originals, and still the morphing is there. Also, in looking at the original videos, there is no background distortion. It isn't the forefront lighting; as these people have eyes, and other features which are completely changing. I've been watching regular tv, and on occasion have seen some really weird things happen to tv personality faces. I've noticed tv personalitites facial complections are becoming at the very least, horrorable. I'd have to wonder if the ability to shape shift, or hide is becoming more difficult in a run up to 2012. I think most tv personalities are reptiles. Also, if you fit these reptiles in with the NWO agenda, then you can see how they over take all 'arenas'. I listed 4 videos of shape shifters, and 4 pictures of who I think could be reptiles. Tell me who you think could be a reptile, and why?

CNN News Correspondant

Military Advisor

Financial Advisor

Homeland Security Secretary

President's daughter, and author

Below are people that I think could be reptiles. I do think the NWO agenda is a reptilian one. It is the only way I can see the absolute Evil nature of their complete destruction of the Earth.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I wonder what Jenna Bush's face, among others would have looked if they hadn't suddenly cut the cameras away from the subject, as they always do.

I don't buy that they are digital anomalies. These HD cameras may be picking up on something. Moods, spirits, vibrational levels, dimensional planes... something because it should be happening in the surrounding area and not just the faces/ eyes.

I would be convinced it was digital artifacts if someone provided an good example of it occurring away from faces.

If it is digital artifacts, then why is it replacing analog? It would be interesting, though if the camera operators would let the transformation play out from newscaster/ public figure to reptile or demon, but we won't see that happen.

I wonder If I could project my demon onto a HD camera by making angry faces and thoughts.

I remember one time a newscaster lady on Global tv in BC flashed the black eyes thing for an split second on my parent's set and I was like, wth?

I couldn't see these things on my analog signal, just my parent's digital subscription. I would see people's face scrambling, just their faces and it was downright bizarre. It's not supposed to happen IMO.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I know exactly what your talking about. Since watching, and REALLY studying these videos, and others, I've seen TONS of anomilies.

Your right, the cameraman always pulls away right when it is getting good. Right when the face is becoming really distorted, and the background is PERFECT.

My theory on that is they are no longer able to hold their form for very long...for whatever reason, and that's why the sudden change of camera, or person in the interview.

Have you noticed the complections(sp) getting worse?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I would be convinced it was digital artifacts if someone provided an example of it occurring away from faces.

If it is digital artifacts, then why is it replacing analog? Digital looks terrible, yet interesting, if only the camera operators would let the transformation play out from newscaster to reptile or demon, but we won't see that happen.

Many of the threads of this type rely on youtube videos. Most youtube videos are encoded at 320x240, and a very low bitrate, I believe less than 350kbps. The low bitrate will cause artifacts within the image. You can see this most clearly in scenes with action, or high detail such as fire.

Even DVD quality, which IIRC, is 720x576 (PAL), and often around 4000kbps can show these artifacts at times.

Most footage on line is somewhere between these two levels of quality, and is just not acceptable to make any kind of judgment from. Serious researchers should be using at least HD at a very high bitrate, but I've not seen any videos in HD that show the same 'reptilian' effects.

Digital is replacing analog in part because it is much less bandwidth intensive, and still is capable of delivering quite high quality. I forget the details, but in the same space broadcasters output an analog TV channel, they could fit multiple channels in digital.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
For starters: The reptilian-hybrid “elite” is the greedy New World Order/Illuminati scum that are actually on the way to destroy the whole world. I hope they – and all those who help cover up the issue and their crimes – will simply get what they deserve, probably in 2012. And I don’t think it’ll really help them to hide in those underground bunkers they’ve zealously been building.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

When I first saw these videos I thought it was a load of cr*p; however, after studying them for a while I'm seeing similar, or the same things on the boobtube. It is not hysteria, schizophrenia, or any other 'steria'. I'm actually able to see odd things happening on the tv, and it seems as though in these last few months there are more 'anomilies'. Besides the silly answer of "your nuts", why?

Do you think there are reptilians?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ive seen the double eyelid effect before

in alligators

hmmm

[edit on 13-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 13-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

I've got my list, and I want your list of who's a reptile. I'm serious. My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts; because I'm seeing more, and more of them on the boobtube.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I just want to add, that in the case of the 'reptilian morphing', I believe that part of the problem is the codecs used to encode the video. One way they save space, in simple terms, is like this.

If a section of a frame differs very little from that same section in the previous frame, then (in simple terms), it will just use the same section from the prior frame. Now, as you use lower and lower bitrates, the threshold for this will become higher, so even sections that changed quite a bit will use parts from the prior frame. Often to compensate a blurring effect is used. This would be my most likely explanation for the way the faces shift a bit sometimes.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

When I first saw these videos I thought it was a load of cr*p; however, after studying them for a while I'm seeing similar, or the same things on the boobtube. It is not hysteria, schizophrenia, or any other 'steria'. I'm actually able to see odd things happening on the tv, and it seems as though in these last few months there are more 'anomilies'. Besides the silly answer of "your nuts", why?

Do you think there are reptilians?

Personally, I do not think there are reptilians, however I am open if strong evidence is presented. I think that just because I know a little about how digital video works, I can never accept low quality internet video as evidence.

I try not to call people "nuts" for their beliefs, I prefer to just try and explain why I disagree, and suggest better ways of researching. I think that if you could provide high quality HD footage of this 'morphing', that alone would not convince me to 'believe', but I would then put more research into the topic.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So do you think there are reptiles, or not? Also, your going way over my head with film quality. However, why is even with poor film quality that only their faces are messing up? Why do the part messing up, happen in a uniform demon like manor?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I can see putting further research into it, but...... I think the research is there. Most people on ATS seem to realize that the "ancients" were not dummies. Taking that view point, Serpent men are through out all ancient script. They even worshipped serpent gods.

thoughts?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I've read alot about the underground 2012 bunkers. Where I'm jaw dropped is the 'help' from builders remaining quiet. Sure, they rotate work crews, but at some point they know.

I've heard that these builder's have been promised refuge in the bunker's in exchange for silence. Can't they see they are working for evil? Evil lies. It amazes me the level some people will stoop to; in order to save their skin.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
look, the jenna bush vid may be easily explained away as codec issues /artifacts

But...those double eye lid things? man that stuff is weird

i just don't see why a PROGRAM would only cause issues with peoples eyes, and never any other part of their body

why do the good vids always center around the eyes?

why aren't there any videos of noses, ears, ties, t-shirts, and background objects having bizarre side effects?

just an honest question

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Dude!!! Now I'm going to really be looking when I caress my girlfriend. She seems a little cold sometimes.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sorry if the technical details are a bit too much, but really they have to be understood to understand the effect. Here is a shot from the first video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02a53aaa9665.png[/atsimg]

Now, if you look where I have put lines in the right hand side, this corresponds to the blocks in the image. This is a clear indicator of poor video quality. You see the way that section appears to be shifted?

This is part of what I was trying to explain, about how internet videos will use sections from a prior frame to save space. Videos tend to be broken down into blocks of 8x8, 16x16 and such, and it shows that in that frame, it has used some blocks from prior frames, making it look shifted. This is a clear indicator to me, and to others who understand digital video, that the source video was just not high enough quality.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

I've got my list, and I want your list of who's a reptile. I'm serious. My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts; because I'm seeing more, and more of them on the boobtube.

Download ANY video of good quality containing sports/politics/media VIP interview/speech close ups, then watch in slowmo, brightness/contrast turned up, and ... LEARN (you can't always see it though, David Icke/Stewart Swerdlow explained why: the eye morphing depends on mood/fatigue/concentration of the interviewee/speaker)

btw, I'm not quite convinced of the "face morphing", could be a technical issue. But the eye morphing certainly isn't. It's a CLEAN PROOF these elite members have “very special" genes. What we see are NOT "camera effects"

Here's just 1 example of HUNDREDS. Cute Georgie Ball is one of the nice "elite" guys who so much love to "bail-out" us.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99ba895a6a29.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28426ddca4fe.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40a04e864dd7.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b86b5b5c51a1.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7aab638bf11b.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
ya and since the "apollo moonwalks" were in such low quality, we should not believe them or accept them as evidence right?

sorry dude, these videos are pretty good quality

except that jenna bush vid, that ones complete crap (and i agree thats most likely artifacts)

the 2nd and 3rd videos are very clear and good as far as i am concerned, i can see the freckles on the guys skin...

so the words "low quality" is an opinion based on reference really

i just want to know why these artifacts only center on the eyes AND BOTH eyes too! not just one eye like i would expect from "digital artifacts" but instead it affects both eyes and does not even screw up his nose at all

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

thanks so much for taking the time to explain the compression and these anomalies.

Apparently, David Tice's suit can also shapeshift, as well as Jenna Bush's blouse.

cheers

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I take the view that the term 'reptilian' when applied to politicians and celebrities it refers to their cold hearted and self serving mindsets.

Also there is the possibility that the societies we have allowed to develop has facilitated the concentration of psychopaths at highest levels of government and commerce. Psychopaths display a number of reptilian like features and is an apt description of them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join