It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wet Monitor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yea, I thought about that movie too.

And about the blood dripping I can't do that anymore because that was in my old house, which I no longer live there any more. BUT, if it happens to happen in my new house I will be sure to do that.

Thanks for all the feed back guys!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Guys the creepiest $hit just happend to me right now. My heart is jumping. Right now I am studying and decided to come check the forums out one last time before I shut the computer off.

Before I leave this site, I think to myself "let me check my hotmail email account before I shut down" and when I put my fingers on the keyboard to type hotmail on my address bar, before I even put the name in, it goes directly to hotmail???? What the f*ck is going on? My head is hurting too now and I am f*cking scared!

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
While it is still posible, there are some other courses that need to be checked out.
Is there a bathroom/waterpipe above this room?
Does the ceiling have dripmarks/sags/etc.
Were there windows open?
Was it raining outside (whether or not the window was open)?
Before getting freaked out, think of the possibilities.

If there is sonething there, getting freaked out will do you no good.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The answer to all your questions is "NO"

And how can you explain my last experience last night. When I was thinking of checking my hotmail.com email and before I typed in the name in my address bar, it went there directly. To hotmail.com

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yeah...maybe your wall was hurt. You should have put a band-aid on it you mercyless pig. Walls have feelings too, you know. I believe in paranormal stuff, but the water drops on your screen..that could easily be from anything. My screen always winds up dirty and I have no damn clue how it got that way. The hotmail thing...weird. Do you have like shortcut buttons on your computer? Is there a wheel on your mouse? Maybe after you typed in ,"H" and the sites under "H" that you visited popped up (if any), you accidentally scrolled down to it...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by subzero360
Guys the creepiest $hit just happend to me right now. My heart is jumping. . .when I put my fingers on the keyboard to type hotmail on my address bar, before I even put the name in, it goes directly to hotmail???? What the ___is going on? My head is hurting too now and I am f___scared!

By any chance...did you actually LOOK at THIS picture???????

Oh and Herman? It'snot "winds up", it's "wynds up", if you really want us to pick up on your context.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What is that picture about? I am confuse on it???

To me it looks like a drawing. And I think in the background I see hands???

But I think it's a picutre drawing, not a real picture.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by subzero360]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Poor thing, there too much peanut gallery says k...shut up Brain!

What, if ANY buttons did you poke at that point?

Not everything IS nor OUGHT TO BE expalinable. You just do your best to rule out everything possible.

Try not to be so freaked out by it; if there is an it there, it is feeding off your emotions--just like ther's something in this room trying to scare me by it's mere presence, right now--when I ignore it, I get nothing more than a flicker of something not right and I settle back down into focus.

Now, I DO know that if someone has you IP address AND you don't have good firewalls, they can acces you DOS--sub programing below Wondows XP, or whatever you have. you can access ALL shared documents there. You can even start up programs, if you know what you are doing...THIS IS ILLEGAL!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join