It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wet Monitor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Something weird just happend to me. I was reading one of the threads here, and all of a sudden my computer screen had wet dots on it. 3 dots to be exact.

You know like when you wet your computer or tv, that it shows a spot of the drop in different colors on the screen.

I was reading and my mouth was close, so no I didn't spit or anything. Weird huh?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
ORBS They're Everywhere!!!

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Sapphire]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Can you tell me what or who is an "ORBS"

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Oh boy, I don't know what the hell is going on with my computer, now a few seconds ago, the computer made a noise. Then the screen turn black and a colorful line came thru the middle of the monitor. Wa da hell is going on?

This computer is not even 1 month old, so there can't be something wrong with it. I'm going to bed now, I'm freaked. Been hearing different $hit in my house lately too.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
i smoked pot once... got really high, read some conspiracies, got paranoid.. freaked out.. thought i saw stuff. .... wow

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
That's cool, but I can't relate to you. I don't smoke pot. Sorry bud..

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
What thread were you on when this started and have you experienced ANY paranormal activity before?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well maybe it is condensed air or somethin, You got to intrested in ATS went right upto the screen reading with joy and breathers and it heated up real quick and you saw water droplets?

Either that or you got hacked, Just hope for the first one

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
lmao at the pot rmark... mayb it waz magic mushrooms herd dat does sum weird thingz 2 ....u probably had a hacker on ur pc, or ur monitor is faulty, i suggest sendin it bak 2 the store....and if weird stuff still happens then your in trouble lol....

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ok...people...PLEASE PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE at least TRY to be literate. Jesus christ we have the privelage of free schools, yet some people can't even spell the word BACK. And don't give me this $hit "I'm too lazy.". Your Damn fingers aren't too lazy to move one extra letter. I'm not even asking you to always spell everything right, or use proper punctuation EVERYWHERE. (God knows my grammar isn't perfect) I'm just asking you to make your posts legible. Just spell words like ,"was" (which is actually harder for most to spell with a z), and "Maybe" correctly!!! Most people don't like to have to analyze what you typed in order to find out just what the hell you're trying to say. Maybe you think it makes you look cool to spell ,"that" with a D. I assure you, it doesn't.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well you learn something new everyday they say.

Been working in IT technologies for 3 or 4 years now, I never knew a hacker could make your monitor sweat !

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i hate how mother f'n hard is it to get fingerprints of my monitor

(use warmwater with a little soap) then rub dry with a 100% cotton cloth

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yea I don't think it was a hacker that made my screen wet, lol. I don't know a few weird things happen in my house.

Do you guys think that the water spots on my monitor was some type of paranormal sign?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Ok...people...PLEASE PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE at least TRY to be literate. Jesus christ we have the privelage of free schools, yet some people can't even spell the word BACK. And don't give me this $hit "I'm too lazy.". Your Damn fingers aren't too lazy to move one extra letter. I'm not even asking you to always spell everything right, or use proper punctuation EVERYWHERE. (God knows my grammar isn't perfect) I'm just asking you to make your posts legible. Just spell words like ,"was" (which is actually harder for most to spell with a z), and "Maybe" correctly!!! Most people don't like to have to analyze what you typed in order to find out just what the hell you're trying to say. Maybe you think it makes you look cool to spell ,"that" with a D. I assure you, it doesn't.

And what exactly does that have to do with this post? I'll admit i get annoyed by it but I deal with it. As to the thing with the computer monitor, you may want to get that looked at. The monitor could just be faulty.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Its a strange thing really.
Have you had anything else wierd happen in your house?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes, last night too, I had a candle on in my room. A few minutes after the monitor thing, some how the candle made a noise and turned off. I was a lil freaked out about that too. My windows were shut down so no wind was circulating in my room.

After that happend, I decided to go to bed cause I thought it was freaky enough allready, that my monitor was wet, that the monitor turned off by itself and a colorful light came in the middle and then the candle turned off by itself and made a weird noise.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by subzero360]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hmmm thats odd, the first thing that springs to mind when I think of a flame making a noise when being exstinguished is if it's done with water. Was this the sort of sound that you heard? I have heard it be said that spirits can find water a useful tool in communicating with the living. It would tie in with the water on your moniter maybe???

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by pantha]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Have you had anyone pass away, maybe they are trying to let you know there around!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh $hitttt! Yes. The sound was like when you heat something up like a pan, and then u place it in water, it's like a soothing sound.

Like if the candle was turned off by water or something. Oh boy, now I am really getting freaked out in my room.

But wa "Pantha" says make absolutely sense to what happend.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Funny u ask that. Not recently has anyone passed away from my family. But I was thinking about my father, he lives back in my home country now and we don't talk as much as we should. Yesteday too, I have a picture of me and him when I was a baby, and that picture fell about 3 or 4 times to the floor. And I thought about my father.

A few days ago too, out of no were I was thinking about one of my uncles who passed away a few years ago. Usually when I think of something out of no were I counter that. Like sometimes I'll think about a friend I haven't seen in a years and out of no were he shows up. Get what I am saying?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join