It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Discredited?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

The information in the video contradicts the information in the final NIST report. The producer did a good job of biasing the information as they mention the debris, which as I illustrate in the OP NIST said was not a factor.

The truth in the video is that the original claim made by Chandler was inaccurate. However NIST reviewed the data and changed their report accordingly.

So I admit that with no problems.

This does not discredit Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth any more than NIST however.

Anyway, no, it didn't really shed any light on the subject. I was working with the revised hypothesis that both AE4911truth and NIST both agree upon, which I made clear in the OP.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Star for you! You know it is so true. The vast majority of people do not know that WTC 7 fell, let alone at free fall speed.

You're right it worked! Controlling the information and investigation it's actually amazing when you think about it closely. Nearly every person I have spoken with, in a discreet manner of course, did not realize a 3rd building collapsed on 9/11. The BIG lie.

<< 1   >>

join