It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO doubters? Show them these videos of Presidents and Prime Ministers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Some people still look at me funny when I mention the New World Order. Especially when I try and explain to them what it is, its goals and members. I know these videos are not new to most ATS members but they are always good for a refresher and if you're ever trying to explain, just show them this thread. Kissinger really freaks me out, if there was ever an example of evil in the elite, then he's it!

Eisenhower's 1961 farewell speech was the starkest warning that the ruling elite were threatening the freedom and peace of the entire planet.

We pray that peoples of all faiths, all races, all nations, may have their great human needs satisfied; that those now denied opportunity shall come to enjoy it to the full; that all who yearn for freedom may experience its spiritual blessings; that those who have freedom will understand, also, its heavy responsibilities; that all who are insensitive to the needs of others will learn charity; that the scourges of poverty, disease and ignorance will be made to disappear from the earth, and that, in the goodness of time, all peoples will come to live together in a peace guaranteed by the binding force of mutual respect and love.

You get the feeling he new he'd been part of this march towards what would become the NWO, and was trying to say sorry.

Gordon Brown had a really subtle speach writer here, the way he introduces the NWO is so cleverly done(sarcasm), one instantly knows what he's saying is not to be trusted!

Global Economy---->Global Order---->New World---->Old World---->New World Order!!

Thank God he put it so plainly for us simple folk so we don't have to panic

Go to 00:29 to hear him, or watch the first forty seconds to see him build up to it!

It takes Bush just 6 seconds to mention the NWO!

Go to 0:57 for Clinton on the NWO!

Go to 0:23 for Kissinger on the NWO!

I know I know these are all old news, but in case there are some new members or people who haven't seen them, it's good to get them out there some more!

All the best people!

Kiwifoot.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Seen it. You wont kill the doubters with this. They will just give you several definitions of what New World Order they are referring to.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

We've all seen them, the point here is to use these videos as a foundation when trying to prove the existance of the NWO.

I thinks some people, who really have no concept of it, or have never thought hard about political conspiracies will find these clips eyeopening.

Kiwifoot

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
the problem with The NWO is that its a concept, an idea. There wont be a time when we can say, the NWO has won. There wont be an announcement heralding the birth of a NWO, its just something that will creep up slowly as it has over the years taking over more of our lives. People will be less awaare of a NWO than they are now and its not going to be called The NWO, that would be scary if it was.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by woodwardjnr]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
how come u forgot to include this one....for me its the best evidence since got JFK killed

top topics

join