It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming of Antichrist - all bad??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Originally posted by Jakes51
***snip***
Christians are taught to turn the other cheek and forgive their enemies. However, since the anti christ is said to be the Devil himself in human from; forgiveness toward him is futile because he will never change or get better.
***snip***

The reason for forgiving your enemies were not because they should change.

What if you forgive your enemy and he continues to do you wrong? When is it ok to finally retaliate?

In the book of Matthew Peter asks Jesus the same thing. Peter asks, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" Peter thought that forgiving someone seven times was pretty generous but Jesus replied by saying, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven."

Jesus doesn't literally mean that somebody gets exactly 490 chances for forgiveness, and then you stop. What Jesus is trying to say is that you give them how ever many chances it takes.

In other words - you should indeed forgive even Satan.

Good points! I don't know how to respond to your question. However, I'll take a stab at it anyway. Yes, according to christian dogma we should probably forgive Satan. Here's the problem, Satan or the anti-christ wants to take ownership of souls therefore he takes away our free will which is a God given gift. In all actuality we become wretches and lose our right to forgiveness from God because we choose to give it up by accepting the Devils brand. So I take it like this, we can pray for the anti-christ and forgive him but we cannot accept his way or his ideals because they are contrary to christian belief.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You don't have to forgive Satin. Just your fellow man- Satin is not Human he's a Fallen angel -doomed to destruction. He you can bind, cast out cast down etc etc etc .

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
You don't have to forgive Satin. Just your fellow man- Satin is not Human he's a Fallen angel -doomed to destruction. He you can bind, cast out cast down etc etc etc .

Christ says to forgive our enemies and Satan is one of our greatest enemies. Who are we to judge him? It is God's role to judge so let Him cast judgement and consternation on Lucifer His fallen angel. In terms of the anti-christ he will take mans form and isn't it a christians duty to forgive even the most wicked according to Christ's teaching. Forgiveness doesn't mean you are accepting what the anti-christ is about or what he is selling.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We can't include Angels and Satin in your forgiveness chart. The bible does not teach that. Even thought Satin will use People to do things against you indirectly, you forgive that person for what they have done, but you can still Bind and cast out The Devil. The bible teaches that you have this Authority.

The bible also says that we will Judge the Angles. So surely we can Judge Satin then. But God already has a plan for him and has already overcome him so we need not worry.

When Satin takes the form of a person, we not taught if its a form of Possession of a person or an appearance like the Angels did when they appeared in Human like form. When he starts wrong doing you know its Gods Plan so how then can you go against what God has planned?

Just pray for others to come to God and do your best as to what Gods called you to do.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Christianity is an anti-christ religion. It fulfills many of the prophecies. They will not be happy until the entire world is "Christian". How is it that Jesus says they will be persecuted until the end, and yet this church/religion gets to be the most powerful people in the world? They are the ones who do the persecuting in history and still do. True followers have been killed as heretics in history and so forth.

It's really not just about "Christianity". It's about those who accept authority as truth, rather than truth as authority. All those who accept authority as truth are "deceived". But one day, people will hold truth as the authority, and walk the path.

Matthew 7
20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
But wait, What if your God is the Devil?

As in the man whom bears the number of the beast 666.

That same man you will come to learn is the same man who wrote your entire New Testament, because if anyone here has ever been to church as of late, then you would know that they have been teaching to ignore the Old Testament.

Flavius Jospehus A.K.A. Arius Piso and the Piso Family wrote the entire New Testament to enslave the masses to worship the Beast and his Image.

Watch the video, It'll do some good.

And can anyone even point me to a scripture where The Christ who walked this earth asked people to make a book about his life and document how to dictate people's lives?

It seems apparent to me he walked this earth to save people from the bondage and close-mindedness of the competing religions that were in existence during the time of his walk.

I'm also rather confident of the fact he knew these sects were going to use his teachings for a source of power over the entire world

I mean why else would he challenged Priests at the Temple, the Pharisee's, the Essenes, etc??

It is because he knew these same groups would STEAL his teachings after he died to further enslave the masses and bring them along to hell with they're already damned souls. The Christ was AGAINST organized religions during his day and he will be AGAINST THEM ALL when he returns!

From John 10.

32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
(He's telling you that we all are gods!)

35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

(If its in the Holy book that we are Gods then we cannot break what the Most High has written as law and statue.)

36Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

He only asked his followers to believe in him and the father (the life source) and you will be granted salvation, he never said believe in a man about what he has to say about him or the religion that promotes his word.

That isn't believing in the father & son, that's just believing whatever comes your way.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by anarcissus]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

He is able to do it, but cannot as his word is above all things- His word says that we have the right of Choice. and he has laid out a plan for us. This is his word, if he goes against his word and interfere's with our daily world as you so wish God to do then he's Breaking his word which he cannot do as God is all perfect and unable to do that.
***snip***

So God is perfect and has given us free will. This perfection allows Him to not interfere with our lives.
Should you then do it? Isn't it against Gods will?

Isn't it a biblical fact that we are created in his image?
And does that mean we are perfect or that He isn't?

Another interesting fact about the Penultimate Battle is that Christ will give us a thousand years of rule.
I sure hope that those 1,000 years will be vastly different from the 2,000 years his followers have given us until now.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ again is given so many descriptions it can only be a literal man. His name is MAITREYA. Maitreya equates to 666. It's going to happen in all of our lifetimes. More people want to believe in aliens, so they will get what they want.

The End Times will be grander than any human imagination could muster. Yes it even includes UFOs.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

However, that was not the topic of this thread.

And ofcourse they will use Spaceships, why wouldn't they? Why do "WE" use Airplanes, trains, cars Etc? Because it is comfortable and even nearly impossible to move between areas otherwise.
They have been using flying crafts all since they came to this planet. Yes, even the entity that got called 'God' came down in a "UFO".

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Man this is going to be harder than I thought. Considering Maitreya is the son of perdition, it is all bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51

Christ says to forgive our enemies and Satan is one of our greatest enemies. Who are we to judge him? It is God's role to judge so let Him cast judgement and consternation on Lucifer His fallen angel. In terms of the anti-christ he will take mans form and isn't it a christians duty to forgive even the most wicked according to Christ's teaching. Forgiveness doesn't mean you are accepting what the anti-christ is about or what he is selling.

Christ says to 'love' your enemies. Luke 6:27

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

I think it is clear what side of the fense the ireverant Gary Glitter sits on.

Has anyone here heard the term "The Great Work"? Well the so called "Great Work" is a luciferian satanic plan to rid the world of the scourge of Christians and Christianity, the OP sounds very much a part of the so called "The Great Work" teachings to me. This and other new age dogma, for decades have been forumulating and planting the lies in their teachings to explain away the eventual rapture of true believers in Christ, and it is exactly this, that all the people who have been a hindrance to world peace. AKA those hideous evil Christians, have now been taken out of the piture so we can now all bow down to the anti-christ slap a number on our bonses or in our arms and party likes its 2012. But if it's on the history chanel it must be true right?

Yah right! Go for it people - go for it.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by anarcissus
But wait, What if your God is the Devil?

As in the man whom bears the number of the beast 666.

That same man you will come to learn is the same man who wrote your entire New Testament, because if anyone here has ever been to church as of late, then you would know that they have been teaching to ignore the Old Testament.

Flavius Jospehus A.K.A. Arius Piso and the Piso Family wrote the entire New Testament to enslave the masses to worship the Beast and his Image.

Watch the video, It'll do some good.

And can anyone even point me to a scripture where The Christ who walked this earth asked people to make a book about his life and document how to dictate people's lives?

It seems apparent to me he walked this earth to save people from the bondage and close-mindedness of the competing religions that were in existence during the time of his walk.

I'm also rather confident of the fact he knew these sects were going to use his teachings for a source of power over the entire world

I mean why else would he challenged Priests at the Temple, the Pharisee's, the Essenes, etc??

It is because he knew these same groups would STEAL his teachings after he died to further enslave the masses and bring them along to hell with they're already damned souls. The Christ was AGAINST organized religions during his day and he will be AGAINST THEM ALL when he returns!

From John 10.

32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
(He's telling you that we all are gods!)

35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

(If its in the Holy book that we are Gods then we cannot break what the Most High has written as law and statue.)

36Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

He only asked his followers to believe in him and the father (the life source) and you will be granted salvation, he never said believe in a man about what he has to say about him or the religion that promotes his word.

That isn't believing in the father & son, that's just believing whatever comes your way.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by anarcissus]

people have to stop believing this rubbish man. For a start we never would have heard of him and the accuracy of his life and teachings if it was written down by those that walked this earth with Him.

In John 6: 29 Jesus said to do the work of God is to believe in Him who He sent.

IE believe that Jesus Christ was sent by God and believe that Jesus Christ was and is God. Jesus also said that he had to go back to heaven so that the Holy Spirit could come, also God. It is the Holy Spirit that leads people to a saving faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ.

Bull# artists use truth to tell lies

John 10: 37 you have left out the all important word "IF": Who is this disinf merchant???

If I do not do the works of my Father, believe me not.

Jesus was referring to Psalms 82:6 "I have said ye are gods (small g) and all of you are children of the most high" He was referring to the Judges and men in lofty positons, and these where the type of men he was speaking to
at the time. Also 2 Chronicles 19:6, Exodus 21:6, 22:8-9, Deuteronomy 1:17.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
reply to post by watchtheashes

However, that was not the topic of this thread.

And ofcourse they will use Spaceships, why wouldn't they? Why do "WE" use Airplanes, trains, cars Etc? Because it is comfortable and even nearly impossible to move between areas otherwise.
They have been using flying crafts all since they came to this planet. Yes, even the entity that got called 'God' came down in a "UFO".

The creator of the Universe doesnt need unidentified flying objects to travel anywhere. An omnipresent supernatural being doesnt need such things. And if God ever came down in a UFO, it would be recorded in our writtings as an IFO. God came down in the form of a man born of a virgin and ascended into heaven on a cloud before the very eyes of his deciples without the aid of a craft and is now ominpresent in all the world in the form of the Holy Spriit. UHS He will also return on a cloud again without the use of a craft identified or unidentified.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Under any normal circumstances you almost make sense, except for one thing.(That’s if you believe in the Bible of course) The bible says this “man” who brings about peace is “satin himself” trying to get the people of the world to worship him.

If he brought world peace, would it really matter what name he was called? The other party is also trying to get people to worship him.

When two parties vie for the same people, typically, the people go with the one offering them the better deal....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well the antichrist is all bad, in fact he is termed the awful horror, the abomination of desolation, and the beast, as well as the man of sin etc... But for the true beleivers the time of the end is a time of New Hope.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
She was the kindest person I have ever known and STILL your God allowed her a painful, cruel and very humillating death.

another advocate, with cocky questions. Can't you ask without the usual cocky unsincereness?

Look she died a cruel death like God did. And btw she spent her whole life doing good? No, Gods grace inside her is good, not her herself.

God supplies love in mans heart. if not, no evil would exist.

Like when I was younger, I used to hate my enemies, now because of God I love my enemies. So that change is a movement of grace inside a soul.

every action of good, that compassion like looking on a homeless guy with loving eyes. It's all grace infused into the soul. Some don't have that grace and ride by the homeless guy not giving a rats ass.

so again, you are not learned on what grace is. It's love God put in us. But others run on pride which means it comes from them alone. I I I, me me me, I do all by myself. Who cares if God supllies breath to my lungs?

nearly 80% of people in this age run on pride, not humble grace.

Now look, your relative might of been following after Christ. Christ died a cruel death and sometimes he wants his souls to follow in his footsteps and offer the suffering up for souls. She didn't die like that in vain trust me.

this is another thing you don't undertsnad, what suffering does for the soul is amazing. It humbles you out and produces graces, and pays for others sins.

so instead of trying to understand Gods mind, you are coming at this from a cocky perspective just like my brother. You got the SAME personality.

he s one of those types that is I don't need jack S### love comes from me, the minute I don't understand God I blame him because of pride instead of trying to undertsand him/

Free will caused war and murder and so on. God cannot make people love. And people don't accpet his grace.

Like beating an animal.

Some asswipes beat animals for fun, I seen that crap growing up, my friend just would out of the blue punch his dog in the face.

Ok he right there said no to love.

Now on the other hand I love my dog and would cringe at seeing that happen to him.

Ok that right there is grace working in my soul.

What you will realize son, is that grace is from God, you might not realize it now, but you will either on Earth or after death when God shows you.

Love is from God.

Now as far as antichrist.

He's not bringing peace. He's bringing a system that has been planned for centuries with the new age movement.

and that is global communistic control by forcing people to take a micro chip or something in their hnads.

He hates the true God and wants to be worshipped, not out of love, but out of pride.

Now think about me doing that.

the minute a christian says.

" I am so good you should bow to me "

BS. You would condemn us in a minute.

But no, antichrist can get away with murder and will, and his worship is pride baised not love.

and plus he's going to be pure evil, just watch what type of carnage he brings to the table.

He's going to promote all types of sins, free living no consequences, no rules, and pure hatred not only towards us but towards everyone who doesn't follow him.

only cocky little hatefull goofs will follow him who are just like him. And like the prophets say. He will make Hitler look like a quire boy.

peace. God bless you!

[edit on 26-6-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
wow I reread my post. Please forgive me for cursing so much.

I'm so sorry.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

wow I reread my post. Please forgive me for cursing so much.

I'm so sorry.

I's OK.

It's still a load of semantics in the same old style.

Oh no. God isn't bad. Just you wait. It might be crappy now. This life is just a test. If you believe in HIM you will live forever in his heavenly kingdom.

I don't buy it.

Sorry for cursing.

[edit on 17.7.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
if the antichrist (as in a biblical defination) were real and did show up, i would greet the change with open arms. sure can be much worse than the past 2000+ years of murder, corruption, lies, mayhem, war and everything else done in the name of a man made religion.

mythos should be left for storytelling and inspiring lofty dreams, nothing more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join