It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OJ Simpson: The Case Reviewed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
I also thought about the son before.

TWO THINGS:

1) When OJ said he rcd a cut on his hand from slamming down a glass, I believe that was true, but it was his son calling him to confess to the murders that night. I believe they did discover an incoming call from his son to his hotel that night.

2) Wouldn't he and his son HAVE CLOSE DNA MARKERS? Maybe that's where the confusion, and the subsequent dismissal by the jury, and the lethal litigation of Barry Scheck, of the DNA evidence.

Just thoughts.

To #1) Good point, BUT, the Gash on his knuckle was not just a little cut... it was big enough to where blood was dropping from his hand every 1.5 steps he made on the way out of her condos back walkway. OJ was a wreck this nite of the murders as he got back to his house with the awaiting limo driver, OJ was in quite a panic. As he should have been, he damn near cut Nicole's head off completely and stabbed Ronald over 20 times..

to # 2) I would think the same as you on this one. But if you watch that video about Jason ( no, not Friday the 13th Jason, althou they were both pretty handy with big knives! ) OJ Guilty but not of murder or something like that, they say Jason was never investigated. They had OJ Simson, they thought they had the killer, there was no need to continue to look, therefore, there was no need to check out Jason..OJ Was right about one thing, the Prosocution was trying to bury that sucker, and rightfully so, OJ murdered two innocent people and got away with it. Want some really cool info on the OJ Murder case? check this out

OJ SIMPSON EVIDENCE

Bud316

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

Number 3 is on its way, I am sure that mnay of you will enjoy it. I also find it funny that Jason name was rarely used. It makes one wonder..

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Great article! If I had more time I could add a lot more insight into this O.J. Simpson case file, but really pressed at this time.
I have to say one thing, maybe two. First off. Get a glove (leather) just soak it in water or animal blood. let dry. Put on a rubber glove and see if you can even get the glove on (most likely not). Rubber makes it 1) sticky. 2) Add's thickness to ones hands. Now bent fingers very slightly when trying to apply gloves. They will not fit. Period. This was the total downfall of the case because that made it to suggest doubt. A murder conviction can not be set on doubt. Therefore they had to acquit. Never to be able to be tried again. The DA should have added murder in the 2nd and a manslaughter charge as well but they went for murder in the first. Bad move on their part. Oh, also the evidence should have been stronger with more experts called on by the prosecution.
I do have to ask. Did Jason show up at his dad's house after the killings (if in fact he did kill them) and leave the glove and the sock's? It seems too far fetched for this to have happened.
I did watch the whole trial (boring at times) since I had an injury and was recovering. The DA did have numberous holes in the case which made it easy for the defense to gain control of the outcome of this case.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pacecardriver

From what I have read, Jason did not call OJs house the night of the murder. According to Jason and his girlfriend, he was home with her. To your sock question we have to follow the story like this:

OJ got back to his house after the murders and parked the bronco outside of one of his gates. Allen Parks, the limo driver was parked at OJs opposite gate and OJ could see the headlights of the limo.. He jiggled the handle so to speak on the gate, he walked to the back of the benz he had parked there, this is where he placed the little bag with several items. He couldn't run into the house without being seen, so i believe he went back out the gate he came in, ran down to the side of the neighbors yard, jumped the gate hitting Kato's back wall, dropping the 2nd glove on the walkway.. OJ walked thru the walkway to the front yard where he had seen the limo drive, Allen Parks. and tried to sneak thru to the front door.. Didn't work.. he was seen by Allen Parks.

Bud316

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
I personally refuse to get involved with this infiltration of popular media used to rob us of our intellectuallism

Well quite clearly you don't!

You have written more in this thread than anyone else bar the OP. How's that for not getting involved?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thats crazy.

My mom said the same thing how many years ago..

Is Jason the one that ran to the white van when they pulled into the Brentwood mansion?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I heard he was, but as far as I know, it was just a rumor. But I have heard of that, so I am not entirely sure...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Well it was on TV, so if someone can figure out which kid that was, that is who my mom was referring to.

She in fact said that about a week after it all went down. She of course was trying to piece it together like everyone else I suppose.. I never thought he did it either, which leaves me in a very small group I guess... but come on.. its OJ!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have as one poster put it always thought that the cops tried to frame a guilty man and it backfired on them. Because for one what person in or out of there right mind would take one glove off at the crime scene and leave the other one on while driving back to his or her place. And then by the way remember they have one glove on and decide to not cut it up and flush it down the toilet or throw it in a dumpster but THROW IT ON HIS OWN PROPERTY CONNECTING HIM TO THE MURDER THAT HE "DID".

The information about jason and the theory is really really good, nobody and I mean nobody outside of that small community in LA new what jason was like or could have done. And why would the psychologist shred his stuff after the murder. And That would explain the two voices that the witness heard when seeing OJ's bronco. If he was called over there by jason. Jason should have been a suspect big time, I think the cops wanted a big name and didn't want to look at anyone else, that has been done before you know. Cops do get tunnel vision when they see big prize at the end. It sounds like that jason had anger management problems that couldn't be solved unless he was on medication, and that was barely.

Thanks for posting that information. If it ever comes out that it was jason or some third party, the US and the world owes OJ and apology. But as some of my friends have told me that live in LA, it's more corrupt than New Orleans and New York City. And the cops are used literally as muscle for people that have money.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

More dirtier than New orleans..lol.. That must be very corrupt, because i live in N.O. And its really bad here. Very bad.. Thanks for the kind words as well mate

[edit on Jun 17th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
jason l simpson appears on the ssi death index

Jason Lamar Simpson

View Details
age 39 Los Angeles, CA
Brentwood, CA
Venice, CA
Miami, FL intelius.com intelius.com intelius.com intelius.com intelius.com Arnelle L Simpson
Arnell Simpson
Nicole Brown Simpson
Orenthal James Simpson
M Simpson t

this must be him

[edit on 18-6-2009 by research100]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
he was born in April and died at 39, means he just died within the last 2 months. Makes sense the last place he lived in was miami Florida. I couldn't find an obit.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by research100]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Strange, never heard about that.

You would have thought that you would have heard about one of OJ's kids dying..

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wait Jason Simpson is dead? When did this happen. I have never heard of these either. Is their a link or some sort of reference?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Did you figure this out yet?

@ RESEARCH - where did you find this brother?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I searched this.. I could find nothing about anything happening to Jason. This would have been on the news for sure.

Bud316

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bud316

I am thinking the same thing.

Research will have to help us out with this one.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
sorry I haven't been back here, I will find the link for the ssi death info for you

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

Please do, I am looking forward to this.. I had not heard anything about Jason Simpson, but I didn't think he was a dead.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Unfortuantely, I have to find anything! I know I heard it. However, as I stated in my OP it is possible that OJ drove in his white van and picked up Jason Simpson. Thats what I personally think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join