It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OJ Simpson: The Case Reviewed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Threads will wither or propagate according to interest. Is this particular threat relevant? Well, that's up to the members to decide.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Found this folks:

·· If the crime scene had been the horrific bloodbath described by media reports, why was it that such small amounts of blood were found in Simpson's Bronco?

·· ·If he had made his getaway from Nicole's condo and driven directly home to make certain he caught a scheduled late-night flight to Chicago, didn't it stand to reason that there would have been blood on the vehicle's gas pedal, brake or steering wheel?

·· ·Why, in the wall-to-wall beige carpeting inside Simpson's home, was there no blood left by a man who, just minutes earlier, had stabbed and killed two people?

·· ·In a limited time frame, how had he disposed of bloody clothing? And, assuming he'd done so, why would he have overlooked the pair of socks later found in his bedroom with a single droplet of blood on them? And what of the murder weapon?

·· ·Why, after what authorities assumed was a violent struggle with victim Goldman, did Simpson have no bruises or scratches except for a small cut on the knuckle of one finger? And if the finger had, in fact, been injured during the murders, why was it that there was no cut on either of the gloves Simpson was supposed to have worn?

LINK

And I have been looking for this picture for sometime and finally found it. look at jasons reaction when the verdict is in. Everyone else is jumping for joy, yet he just sits there staring away emotionless...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab5394c9d367.jpg[/atsimg]

*Note, Jason is wearing the white suit and in the front row next to his family members.*

Actually, it looks like he's consoling the woman sitting next to him and usually when a man consoles a woman he keeps his emotions in check because it heightens the effect of his being a protector. You can't tell if anyone is guilty of anything by looking at them in a photo, people react differently. Take for instance, some people laugh uncontrollably when nervous, others look terrified, yet others you just can't tell that they are nervous at all. So case solved OJ is still guilty. Thread closed?

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Actually, it looks like he's consoling the woman sitting next to him and usually when a man consoles a woman he keeps his emotions in check because it heightens the effect of his being a protector. You can't tell if anyone is guilty of anything by looking at them in a photo, people react differently. Take for instance, some people laugh uncontrollably when nervous, others look terrified, yet others you just can't tell that they are nervous at all. So case solved OJ is still guilty. Thread closed.

He's not consoling the woman next to him, this is visible in the video. She is beginning to stand up and he's just starring away. I wish i could find the video and I would post it, but I just cannot seem to find it. I'm not going to get into psychology with you. But I would appreciate it if you stopped spamming my thread with this:

"Thread Closed"

I honestly do not appreciate that so please stop.

I could not find the video, but i found a better still:

Just fast forward to 6:50, because its the same video from the beginning posts. But shows him better and his facial expression.

[edit on Jun 13th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
i always thought it was ferman and the LA police. the 2 victims were into drugs.
what if the LA police were supplying goldman and brown,had a run in over money and told nicole to go to OJ and get the money or they would kill them and take OJ down too.
the bloody socks were not there in the first photographs.they showed up after OJ was out of town and on the flight.
the blood found in the car was LESS than a drop. this was contributed to blood that had dried on thurmans foot at the crime scene. remember how they "botched" that? it was proven that the sprinkler system came on while he was searching the bronco. hence making it wet again.

ferman had a sample of OJ's blood when the evidence gathering was going on,and the blood that was found that matched OJ's was 2 weeks old,was n't seen in the initial crime scene investigation,yet carried enough dna to be analyzed. remember? it was suddenly found on the back gate...how convienient.

but the one thing that has always puzzled me.
how do you kill 2 people, by yourself? with a knife?
whie you're killing 1 isn't the other screaming his or head off?
if you are receiving "teaser" wounds,do you stay silent?

imagine standing there waiting to be killed?!?!?!? quietly???
what would you do? wouldn't you run for help...no matter who you were?
someone had to hold the second victim. maybe thats why the witness heard voices instead of screaming.
just simulate the murders in your mind. try acting out the vicious murders of 2 people with a knife,and keep it quiet.
there is your big hole in the OJ did it theory.
someone planted evidence.
ferman sure left town in a hurry after the trial.
he also purgered himself.
also the blood on the socks was supposed to have come from the inside out. the police had every oppurtunity to set the entire thing up.

there's your third person theory.
i vote for the ones that set up the evidence,and wouldn't look at anyone else.. and for that matter,why didn't they persue other suspects after the not guilty verdict?
i'm sorry,but i followed this trial almost every day,read as much as i could.

i just could never figure out how he would have done it.

as for the book? he needed mney badly after the trial because of the civil verdict for the goldman's. no double jeoprody,so why not tease the public and make a few bucks? that move wasn't that stupid.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Very, VERY, interesting points. i really enjoy your thinking! A lot of questions that are necessary to be answered. especially the teaser wounds. I like that. Good investigative work

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Some very cool points in here i never knew about. i met OJ in 99, i'm a valet in south florida. i was working at shooters down here, and he rolled in with a black navigator. as soon as i opened his door and he stepped out, he extended his right hand to shake. i hesitated, but i shook his hand. i've always thought since then...."i shook the hand that did it" its a weird feeling. now i'm not too sure that he was guilty. thanks OP

[edit on 13-6-2009 by k4sp3r]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Of course this thread will stir up some emotions, that is expected. But what also is expected is members not trolling and trying to derail QUALITY THREADS, I am no mod but I think the everyone should just read what the OP says and make a CIVILIZED argument either for or against. Let us not ruin a thread that took a lot of work to make.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow that is a really interesting take on the situation. I never took note of the case at the time because I was still quite young. Before reading this thread, I didn't even know OJ had a son with these psychological problems. This thread is well researched and you make a strong argument. Thanks for the time and effort you have put into this. S&Fed.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Its not a problem mate! This is the reason I make these threads, to trigger the thought and allow the viewer to make his/her own conclusions. I appreciate the kind words mate, they mean a lot!!

[edit on Jun 13th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm just curious what you think about this link of the claims of this guy?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think OJ was framed. Dennis Fung was clearly paid off to f up the entire forensic operation...I think they demolished the OJ house to cover up the cover up.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I had the oppurtunity to see almost 90+ percent of the OJ trial. The things that bothered me was the lack of injuries to OJ seeing they said he committed a brutal and violent murder of two people. Then there was the blood and the glove. The other blood in the vehicle. The other blood on the railing at the house crime scene. The other footprints around the scence. The timeline was bad and didn't fit to show OJ could have done it. Then there's the glove. Even if he didn't take his meds that day, unless he was a hospital case his hands would have needed time to inflame because he wasn't working but sitting in a cell.

What I believe is that they were killed because of a drug deal gone bad. OJ said he was haunted by this every day and kept checking up on Nicole and the kids all the time. It would have taken two or three strong men to commit the crime. It was violent and evidence shows they didn't just go willingly.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Yea, I mean OJ is strong SOB, but no matter how strong someone is if you are stabbing someone you are going to get injuries and lots of them. I think personally as I stated in the closing of the OP that the third theory (The one that states someone else killed Nicole and Ronald) lingers in my mind. It makes sense and as I stated before Goldman wasn't the best "role"model..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I know from butchering steer that a knife that has been professionally sharpened cuts MUCH better.Especially with an impact type cutting stroke where you cut with vigor and decision.A knife sharpened to cut vegetables has a thinner edge than a typical meat edge,due to the hitting of bones which would do more damage.Which makes them even sharper,and the more sensitive the wielder/sharpener is,the less likely they would be to possibly damage a beloved,carefully preserved edge by cutting meat with bones,unless really disturbed. Most people can't sharpen at all well and so use disposable knives to get an edge real sharp.I think if it is the son,he ought to confess and get treatment to avoid suicide.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So does anyone have a status of what / where his son is now? I would like to know if anything has been happening to him since the killings. Good post I actually had never heard anything about his son. Thanks,
Pinky

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

What a well thought out post.

I did some reading on this notion of the son doing the dirty deed and a lot of things that didn’t make sense, make perfect sense now. OJ’s son I read hated Nicole and served in the marines and from what I know about them they specialize in knife combat. Also why did he try and come out with that book titled “If I Did It”, could it be to divert further suspicion from his son.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have to confess I never knew of the son either. I will definitely look into this a bit more. You raise some very interesting points about the son, however I do agree that Goldman did have some shady deals going on as well. I have to say that going by past history on the son (would love some of your sources by the way) does seem to make him a suspect. Very nicely done.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
WOW, All these years I have accepted that OJ was guilty and the not guilty verdict was BullS%$$# . Then I read your Post and now have different thoughts, opinions, and questions. I have to wonder where the son is and what he is doing with himself. Think I'll google him, and see whats going on.
This all just goes to prove that all theories must be considered, and investigated.
Thanks for the post. The MM one was good too. Looking forward to the next one.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I'm not for the death penalty once so ever.

However, OJ should've been hanged.

Enough said.

Isn't that contradictory?

Anyway, I think OJ probably did it, but God, that is a good case. Maybe it's not so clear after all!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Of course this thread will stir up some emotions, that is expected. But what also is expected is members not trolling and trying to derail QUALITY THREADS, I am no mod but I think the everyone should just read what the OP says and make a CIVILIZED argument either for or against. Let us not ruin a thread that took a lot of work to make.

Well said!!!!!!

I don't know how the stars work just yet but I gave you about 5.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Eight]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join