It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunker harrasses and terrorizes 9/11 family members and truthers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted by mmiichael

It's not a battle of seeking the truth, but proving MY version of the truth is right. Chilling.

Mike

Is that a confession?

That explains why so many OCT defenders pretend there is only one 9-11 contradiction or impossibility at any given time and ignore the fantasy New Pearl Harbor Event as a whole.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by mmiichael

It's not a battle of seeking the truth, but proving MY version of the truth is right. Chilling.

Mike

Is that a confession?

That explains why so many OCT defenders pretend there is only one 9-11 contradiction or impossibility at any given time and ignore the fantasy New Pearl Harbor Event as a whole.

You know what, I don't know.

As I've said elsewhere, if the US admin wanted an excuse to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, blowing up a high population density complex in New Haven, Connecticut killing thousands, and planting bogus evidence, would have done fine. Destroying their most valuable real estate and the location of the heart of American capitalism and the Pentagon was like shooting off your own foot to get attention.

So I don't buy into the usual controlled demolition planned event scenario.

This doesn't mean I believe the Bush/Cheney mob one bit or give them any slack. They are self-serving crooks and front men for the oil racketeers and conglomerates.

But when foreign bad guys come to your country and kill people en masse and you blame your own government for it, I think that's very bad news.

I don't want to get into this too much any more. It's beyond discussion in a forum like this where everything is so polarized. It's all about egos and pushing agendas, not information and analysis.

From what I've seen, no one is here trying to learn anything new, just to put down those who don't adhere to their beliefs.

Mike

[edit on 14-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
You ain't talkin' to me,mike.I am very open minded about changing my opinion when presented with actual facts which prove me wrong,I have to as I have kids much smarter than I in so many ways.The twin towers were a LIABILITY,not some huge asset.ASBESTOS,remember?And the perp's are now foreigners,based in Dubai.And the lunatic topic of this thread?He's on your side,I'd be embarassed if he were on mine.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted by mmiichael

You know what, I don't know.

As I've said elsewhere, if the US admin wanted an excuse to invade Afghanistan and Iraq, blowing up a high population density complex in New Haven, Connecticut killing thousands, and planting bogus evidence, would have done fine. Destroying their most valuable real estate and the location of the heart of American capitalism and the Pentagon was like shooting off your own foot to get attention.

So I don't buy into the usual controlled demolition planned event scenario.

Gee willikers Mike; haven't you learned yet that arguing from incredulity is useless from a scientific viewpoint? That same silly reasoning can be applied to almost any scenario.

'I don't know why the serial killer would kidnap all these girls from colleges all over the country, confounding the FBI at every step; and then bury them on his own farm. He must not have done it. Burying them on his own property would be shooting off his own foot when he had the FBI already defeated without any evidence pointing to him.'

Besides the needed and published New Pearl Harbor Event, we really do not know for sure what other reasons the Bush Regime, NeoCON, and NWO perps might have to carry out 9-11 the way they did. That would be endless guesswork. The why for is not necessary to prove a crime has been committed. The invasion of the Middle East and the oil and the opium and morphine derivative are obvious additional reasons; in other words the GREED of International Corporate Facism.

Quite obviously Shock & Awe was foremost in their plans to frighten the American sheeple. The Mainstream News Media dutifully presented the Shock & Awe again and again for months after 9-11; even taking it into the schools to traumatize the children. The children in some families, including mine, were kept home on 9-11 movie day to protect them from the psychological terrorizing. Not all Americans are helpless timid sheep, paralyzed by their own corrupt government.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A thought and futile speculations. A bomb in, let's say, New Haven is not as memorable as a 9/11-like event. Killing thousands is very much. How many bombs to kill a thousand people in a populated area ? I think it's as difficult to plan as a 9/11.
Besides, bomb killings happens everywhere and everytime sadly. It would be a mark in the US because it's been a bit spared by terrorism. Outside the US, it might not be seen as very remarkable. Outside the US, the 1993 WTC bombing or the Oklahoma City bombing are not known or familiar events for the crowd. Do americans know about the various terrorists bombings in France in the summer 1995, or the bombing of the Bologna railway station in the early 80s, or the bombings in Bombay and Calicut in 1993 ?

9/11 is very remarkable. It's a horrible attack. All over the world, no one will ever forget because a second plane was recorded 'live' flying into a building.
It's impressive to witness. It makes a hit difficult to role model with a bombing.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche
9/11 is very remarkable. It's a horrible attack. All over the world, no one will ever forget because a second plane was recorded 'live' flying into a building.
It's impressive to witness. It makes a hit difficult to role model with a bombing.

Manouche,

I reply because you have demonstrated a reasonable approach to so many things.

Someone just mentioned the asbestos story as a reason for bringing down the WTC complex.

But it's not true. The first 38 floors of WTC1 were asbestos insulated. They changed the laws about it's usage during construction. Years later in compliance with legal health and safety standards the asbestos was spray coated to prevent it from flaking. There were no requirements for removal of asbestos on 9/11. Yet this is one of many mantras that is totally unfounded but never goes away.

I'm totally sickened by this lunatic Troy's disturbed behaviour. And it taints any further discussion for me. This Debunkers are Evil mindset. Debunking is meant to get rid of bunk, not add to it.

I originally came here to look at issues and debate them. Sadly, all this polarized antagonism prevents comparison of points as the analysis of 9/11 becomes personally political. It's reminiscent of Protestants and Catholics waging wars or the thousand year Sunni Muslim dispute with Shiites over the succession of Mohammed.

More to the point I'm wondering how healthy this environment really is. It's become more about finding reasons to hate the US admin than it is to find out what really happened for so many. A tipping point to become outraged and indignant. A sort of Fight Club with a keyboard instead of fists.

And really what motivates people to fight tooth and claw with total strangers to prove themselves right and others wrong.

Distressingly I found myself getting into it. When I see something so outrageously false it triggers an angry response. But that just feeds the syndrome.

This is not the true spirit of rational objective knowledge seeking.

Mike

[edit on 15-6-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
omg i couldnt listen to that fool for any longer.

you think yer cute? you think yer cute you peece uh traysh?

apparently cute means intelligent....

i personally dont know who was responsible, but i dont really know who else it could have been.....

steel buildings dont just fall from fire. jet fuel isnt hot enough for rivers of steel. dont know too many buildings that are made with nano-thermite. pancaking buildings dont fall at freefall...

i still want to see the plane that hit the pentagon too. ill buy it after they show me that one at least.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted by mmiichael

But it's not true. The first 38 floors of WTC1 were asbestos insulated. They changed the laws about it's usage during construction. Years later in compliance with legal health and safety standards the asbestos was spray coated to prevent it from flaking. There were no requirements for removal of asbestos on 9/11. Yet this is one of many mantras that is totally unfounded but never goes away.

Just how disingenous can you get Mike? Sooner or later both those towers had to come down. Sooner or later all skyscrapers have to come down. It would cost billions to disassemble them piece by piece.

The dying 9-11 1st responders and those working on the pile encountered asbestos levels 96,000 times greater than normal. Christine Todd Whitman deliberately lied, endangering millions of innocent people. She belongs in a Guantanamo cell encountering water boarding for the rest of her pathetic life.

Google Video Link

1st responder Craig Bartmer starts at 45:39.

These people did not deserve to die. An awful lot of sick firemen and policemen were forced to quit their jobs so the city of New York could save a huge bundle of money. They risked their lives and the City of New York screwed them.

The relevent footage starts at 56:00.

This should make any decent American sick to his stomach at the injustice involved in 9-11 and the aftermath. Giuliani and Bloomberg and Pataki and Christine Todd Whitman and the corrupt Bush Regime sacrificed tens of thousands of innocent people for profit and political expediency.

Download the video to get a better control of moving to the correct footage. Better quality too.

Building 7 at 01:04:00. Boom boom boom boom at 01:05:10.

1st responder David Miller begins at 01:26:55

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Just how disingenous can you get Mike? Sooner or later both those towers had to come down. Sooner or later all skyscrapers have to come down. It would cost billions to disassemble them piece by piece.

The dying 9-11 1st responders and those working on the pile encountered asbestos levels 96,000 times greater than normal.

Look, I don't want to get into detailed arguments on technical points but this is something I know about from personal experience. The building where my office is in had asbestos exposed on basement pipes years ago.

Asbestos is only dangerous when tiny flakes enter the atmosphere and can be inhaled. Standard treatment is spray-coating to prevent this. Again, only the first 38 stories of WTC1 had asbestos insulation before regulations prohibiting it came into affect during construction. It was covered according to requirements. There was no legal or safety orders for it to be removed or treated further.

Without stating what are supposedly normal levels and how that is calculated, I can't see how any claim can be made of them exceeding them. It is an undisputed fact that WTC1 had asbestos lining on those lower floors and tremendous amounts were released in the building's destruction.

As for your claim that all skyscrapers have to come down. Well there are hundreds still up worldwide, many going back a hundred years or more. I'd say the opposite is true.

Also blowing up buildings that have airplanes flown into them and massive fires is about the least cost effective method of dissembling a building and salvaging material I can think of.

Again I'm reminded how so many of the wild claims about 9/11 neither conform to facts or even logic.

Mike

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
There was no legal or safety orders for it to be removed or treated further.

Only because it would have been so expensive to pay to have all of it removed. If you have experience with the stuff then you know they have to close off whole sections of building, make it air-tight, before taking the stuff off. And they also have to get into the actual structure, tearing out the roof or walls or whatever they need to, to get all of it off of the steel frame. For 38 floors, that's 10 stories shy of the total height of WTC7. That's the reason it was never removed, it would cost a lot of time and money including for tenants. Otherwise it's still illegal and is supposed to have been removed from most/all buildings by now. The WTC should have been no exception except for the people behind it (ie the Rockefellers) have a ton of wealth and power and were able to get away with other measures.

It apparently cost $70 million to remove the asbestos from this NY building, according to page 208 of the book "Divided We Stand":

The WTC wasn't technically part of NY, or NJ, either, which probably also helped it get out of actually removing its asbestos.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeasaaone
This guy sounds like a huge loser jees. Hearing his voice too its obvious he is some stupid dimwitted brainwashed loser living in the heart of america... i can just hear his stupidity in his voice with that retarded accent he has. (no offense to southern people im not calling all you hillbillies just the ones like this idiot)

God i hate rednecks they seriously boil my blood and make me more angry then anything else on the planet i think. I WISH this guy would make these type of phonecalls to me if I was involved in all this... I wont even describe what I'd do.

Hillbilly bob goat#in sack of crap.

This guy talks about terrorists and stuff does his idiot ass not realize he is a terrorist himself threatening people and stuff? What a freaking loser.

Also its idiots like that that make the rest of the world hate us americans.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Jeasaaone]

If he were a TRUE redneck then he wouldn't be calling a dead man's family to harass them. A redneck is first and foremost about family and respect of their elders. I think the correct term you should use is trash or thug... not redneck. Rednecks come in all intelligence levels from completely ignorant to genius...Just like ya'll "northerners". Rednecks may not have the best table manners but they are about respect of the elders... if they were raised as true rednecks.

Later shuger.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by mhinsey]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by mmiichael
There was no legal or safety orders for it to be removed or treated further.

Only because it would have been so expensive to pay to have all of it removed. If you have experience with the stuff then you know they have to close off whole sections of building, make it air-tight, before taking the stuff off. And they also have to get into the actual structure, tearing out the roof or walls or whatever they need to, to get all of it off of the steel frame. For 38 floors, that's 10 stories shy of the total height of WTC7. That's the reason it was never removed, it would cost a lot of time and money including for tenants. Otherwise it's still illegal and is supposed to have been removed from most/all buildings by now. The WTC should have been no exception except for the people behind it (ie the Rockefellers) have a ton of wealth and power and were able to get away with other measures.

It apparently cost $70 million to remove the asbestos from this NY building, according to page 208 of the book "Divided We Stand":

Nobody on this thread can read except what they want to believe.

Only lowest 38 stories in WTC1 had asbestos. Removal is not necessary when the asbestos is spray coated. It was done. Could stay that way for 1000 years.

Whatever happened elsewhere is irrelevant.

Repeat NO ASBESTOS REMOVAL REQUIRED IN WTC COMPLEX.

A matter of public record.

Websites that claim otherwise are lying.

I'm starting to understand better why that lunatic got so pissed with Truthers.

Mike

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

Hello Troy, do you remember me?
We communicated on youtube a while back.
I hope you are still not at this.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I listened to part of that video. I could take no more. Between his retarded abuse of the English language with his heavy trailer park accent and inability to do anything more than scream abuse like brain damaged five year old, it was all I could do to keep from taking a blunt object to my monitor.

Lunatic is complementary: this guy is a no account, pond life turd farming piece of trailer trash whom the great march of evolution obviously passed by.

There are places in hell specifically designed for such individuals.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smarteye

I hate to say it but you are right, but we must also keep in mind that there are A lot of good men as well, men like Detective John Carroll just to name one who would give their lives if need be in service of their Cities and Country.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I don't want to derail an interesting discussion by returning to the original topic, but I just wanted to say that I lost 500 ATS points in what was to me a fairly innocuous exchange with Big Unit on the day he registered. I sarcastically referred to him as "Mr. Newbie", strongly suspecting that he was no such thing, and suggested that he was trying to derail the thread.

It brings up an interesting question. If one loses ATS points in an exchange with a well known and banned troll operating under false pretenses, shouldn't one's docked points be reinstated plus bonus points for pain and suffering? I think so.

If I weren't a humpbacked geek and loser, sitting at home typing this, I would be on the phone to my satanic attorneys in New York, directing them to write the verbal equivalent of a shot across the bow from the battleship Missouri to the Three Amigos, demanding recompense and a supine grovelling letter of apology.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Well, if we could, I'd give you a chunk of my points to make up for what you lost. Consider it for a good cause.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
well i just got a call from troy... lol and might i say he has got to be the dumbest sounding person in the world. he also doesnt say anything but wake up the sheeple. lol i think he may need put into a the loony bin

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurotachi

I think most of the really outrageous feuds and violations of the T&C's occur when two of the loony-bin-bound collide. Here is an example of what I am talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join